MUX Legend Community
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • First of all, your MG is 90 reset. You're lack of 12000 points Second, quest 146 - even not close to the top100 Third - MG is high damage and low defense. You lack stats and have SL+11 mastery set. So, it's logical, that this character will be an easy target, especially for the long-range characters.  Fourth - you do not have the same swords = you lose an attack bonus. Fifth - IK has an additional 7.5% damage against MG https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/613-about-balance-skills-and-other/&do=findComment&comment=2823 About range - all close-range characters have skills 2-3-4 range. Yes, GL/DK/RF have some "long-range" skills, but they aren't the best option. Power Slash has also a big range, but it's obvious that power slash won't be the best choice.  So, you must resolve issue #1,2,4, and improve your #3 to reach the higher mastery tier(and get a higher level+harmony) or switch to the good excellent set. Also, I've watched the stream of other MG, its looks okay
    • I don't ban any IP. Also, in case of an HWID ban, then you will receive the message "Server is full", not "you're account is blocked.   
    • you hate MG obvious,   you can say that :D     dont take exam or  CGIN or  produce do it   :D      only easy game   , you hate MG     :D       if i have band chat, i must say  for everyone know about this.     
    • haha.. MG IS MAGIC GLADIATOR,  "MAGIC"  " GLADIATOR"   .. have skill range low best of all charracter.  ( Mu webzen ( origin)  have range 6-7 for chaos blade,  )     and DK  is tanker, good defend, good hp, good dmg and  have skill  range 7   :D            BEST OF  FAIL 
    • Артур надо посмотреть ДМГ у ИК почему он такой имбовый просто неральный по чему такой дмг ?????????????он везде топ 1 по дмг даже бафы не какие помогают 
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts