MUX Legend Community
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • i though my ip got banned. please check discord. my friend tested with other ip is ok :)  
    • topic closed.  @Devil reason: 1. screen shot has no date and timestamp 2. this looks like the exact same screen that got Amara ban, what for still post ? 3. Amara already got chat ban, so any same evidence will not be entertained 
    • I suggest adding a law, with higher penalties for racist players, maybe a 1-month chat ban. Especially in cases where you are punished but do not know your mistake. You may have attacked another player because of a temporary temper. But you insult a country, a race, that proves: lack of education, distorted thinking, harm to the community because of psychological manipulation, creating the premise for anti-political ideology. You understand the danger I am referring to right? @Administrator For those who wonder about "time evidence", the most basic thing when making a game, SQL will always have a chat log file, the admin will know where it is to check. From the "customer" perspective, we will report what we see. Management skills will know what to do. Suppose - For example, the admin cannot check in Data, then I will make a judgment: this server does not have enough technology and management tools.
    • You talk about "evidence" where is Screenshot Time of Date ? ... Thats no Evidence thats just a snipped out Chatwindow from god knows when.
    • I dont think you guys understand how Proper Screenshots taking works, huh ? If you guys find something that you can Report, please use this Form of creating a Report on the Forum, otherwise it will not count what so ever.  
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts