MUX Legend Community
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
    • i assume SwetBladm is the same guy not sure (if not ill have to make another post tigan in romanian means :gypsy and borat:  puked , there is no direct translation in eng but it is veery offensive, if u have someone from RO in senate or a trusted person , just ask!
    • 1. my nickname: ikea 2. game server: Apollo 3. which rule clause was violated: 4.1 and 4.2 4. nickname of offender: Djeisik 5. Added screen shots
    • Rules: There will be a 3x3 game board You will have 3 guesses. Each guess you must choose 2 cells You cannot pick the same cell again in any other guesses. All must be different! If no 'X' in your guess you win the chosen amount. If you choose 'X', that guess becomes invalid. If all 3 choices do not have an 'X' - you win extra 30 bonuses!   Example: An example of a correct application for participation: Please write it in 1 row as shown below. This will be easier for me to paste and make calculations properly. Thank you! :) 3 Rounds: Gucci | Apollo 1)  A1 - A2    2)  C1 - B2    3)  C2 - B3       (DISCLAIMER! - This is just an example, real answers will be randomised)    Usage of alt account will lead into disqualification of all accounts!   Event "Guess pairs" starts now and will end on Friday (28/06/2024) at 16:00 Good luck everyone!
    • Today's event is "Kings & Queens"    & The rules are simple. We're gonna play some cards and these cards are only (K = Kings and Q = Queens). You need to guess 5 cards and for an extra reward you need to guess the suits of these cards (S = Spades or H = Hearts). For each correct card you get 10 bonuses and for each correct suit you get extra 15 bonuses!  If you're lucky, you have a chance in getting a total of 125 bonuses!   And this is an example result: ( WARNING - This is just an example, the real answers will be random )   ( Important note: You need to pick the right card for your suit guess to count )   Here is an EXAMPLE of a correct application: Gucci / Apollo Cards: K - Q - Q - Q - K Suits: H - S - H - S - S As you can see here Gucci got 4 matches and extra 2 suits! So in total it's 70 bonuses!    Usage of alt account will lead into disqualification of all accounts!   Event "Kings & Queens" starts now and will end on Friday (28/06/2024) at 16:00 Good luck everyone!
    • Winners of "Sea Battle" event:        Apollo 110 bon Apollo 40 bon Apollo 30 bon Apollo 20 bon  Apollo 10 bon     Prime - 80 bon Prime - 30 bon Prime - 20 bon  Prime - 10 bon      Answer sheet:     Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for participating! See you in the next event! Message me if you have found a mistake! NOTE: Prizes are generally awarded on Fridays!
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts