MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[1.08.2023] - Garuda's to the people

8 hours ago, Positive said:

How it is possible if Mattoni held ashy top 1 rank for 15+ weeks in row ? It should be at least 15 feathers then 😁

Because Mattoni is mama tereza and was not holding greedy for himself, gave all to guild ,we made a lot of wings, and failed as well a lot.

Arthur just check how many feathers has been made from w3+9, as I told even my grandmother now can make it ; )

+ Why Guild needs to make feathers now from w3, if they still have feathers from ashy ,once ashy feathers will finish, it will be easy peasy to make new feather

16 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Because Mattoni is mama tereza and was not holding greedy for himself, gave all to guild ,we made a lot of wings, and failed as well a lot.

Arthur just check how many feathers has been made from w3+9, as I told even my grandmother now can make it ; )

+ Why Guild needs to make feathers now from w3, if they still have feathers from ashy ,once ashy feathers will finish, it will be easy peasy to make new feather

When you back me back, now you leaves me leaves No mattoniky top1 ashyaida no fun

15 hours ago, Shade said:

@Arturs would it be possible to make Elena's letter stack to 255 like Varka ticket? ATM it is only stacking to 10

No. Go to the maze and spend them. :shockot:

• Haha 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I craft feather with W3 +9 + 4% hp recovery, and fail 4 times. Ingredient still, only lost 1.5kkk. So, Garuda feather cant be craft with W3 + 9 + 4% hp regen? only work with W3 + 9 +16op?

On 8/10/2023 at 10:00 PM, Arturs said:

No. Go to the maze and spend them. :shockot:

Funny ^^ I don't really want to to be honest, don't have much time to do so. It was just suggestion. Maybe if you only need one letter per day for event you can lower percentage chance to get from lottery, as I already have almost 100 of them and will most likely NPC them now rather than hoard them.

3 hours ago, Shade said:

Funny ^^ I don't really want to to be honest, don't have much time to do so. It was just suggestion. Maybe if you only need one letter per day for event you can lower percentage chance to get from lottery, as I already have almost 100 of them and will most likely NPC them now rather than hoard them.

Try to sell them then!

many people will like to buy them 😇

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

On 8/13/2023 at 3:23 AM, Shade said:

do not, give me if u don't need :D 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 8/13/2023 at 8:23 AM, Shade said:

its not one letter per day. u can do all 10gates/day if have time, and do with alts too. 

next lvl have 20 gates, then u need more ticket

• Like 1

nice update on x50 all ppl want craf wing 4 and find more jewls and flame 3 . Good good. Ty Arturs

• Love 1

@Arturs
I returned finally from long shift and guess what

in 2 days I made 6 garuda feathers, actually my grandma made 6 garuda feathers = )

and 2 attempts on feathers fail, so it was potential 8 garuda feathers by my grandma ))))

4 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

@Arturs
I returned finally from long shift and guess what

in 2 days I made 6 garuda feathers, actually my grandma made 6 garuda feathers = )

and 2 attempts on feathers fail, so it was potential 8 garuda feathers by my grandma ))))

8 garuda in 2day why top1 ashyaida agian let people’s plays the game PLS and go 😴 zzzz

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1