MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[1.08.2023] - Garuda's to the people

1 hour ago, TonyMattoni said:

Problem is u can now make 15 feathers in netflix and chill mode  in 1 week all together with guild

This update is nonsense, of course people who did not  not farm in ashy ,or could not farm because of circumstances will be happy about this.

So let them play on this EAZY PEASY Server

In 1 month u will see that 99% will leave the server, just because it will become not interesting.

If u want that super change apply it to new server that was going to open, not this one.  

Administration don't care  about effort time,  players spent.

You take all tôp1 ashy and you thing other interesting with this ?

18 hours ago, Demolus said:

@ArtursWhat about drop in Crywolf, we talked about few times ago. Is that changed somewhere or is in plan ?

We spend time on other things, we have it in to-do list, can't say anything more about this

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

You take all tôp1 ashy and you thing other interesting with this ?

And instead of fighting for it u decided to cry everywhere that Mattoni takes top 1 ashy, and at the end Admin help you xD?

Nice strategy, continue to cry that sm is OP maybe they will nerf it next update as well

9 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

And instead of fighting for it u decided to cry everywhere that Mattoni takes top 1 ashy, and at the end Admin help you xD?

Nice strategy, continue to cry that sm is OP maybe they will nerf it next update as well

Admin is doing what needs to be done to help everyone not only me ,have a fairer playing field, almost everyone here is happy with that decision, only a few (selfish) people feel unhappy.come on my old friend

12 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Thanks Artur for Nullifying all my time and sleepless nights spent in ashy, now even my grandma can easily make  w4.

GG WP, Spent time and effort to become strong, nerf my class, keep top 1 ashy for 15-17 week, nerf ashy(Which is now useless mape only top 4-10 usefull)

Don't see any other reason to play on this server ,On next update bri +15 will be obtainable via npc loren bar most probably

As i said, i can understand your feelings. But we need to go further. 
4th wings won't give you an insane increase in damage and def. The options are the most important. Maybe your wings have at the same time
1% HP restore
5% double damage
5% of true damage
?

In September Sega will be active for a year. And only 23 pairs of 4th wings. This isn't normal. And you said things, like feathers can be obtained only from the Ashy event. Finding 4 tocas isn't so hard. Farm Evomon and chaos souls - each week 4 tocas. We removed this step, and now the whole server must collapse?

2 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

In 1 month u will see that 99% will leave the server, just because it will become not interesting.

In 1 month you will see, that server becomes more interesting. All 3rd wings are valuable now, flame of garuda appears on the market, because the monopoly is ended, and 4th fail won't be a reason to rage quit. The market of 4th wings also becomes more liquid, because more wings appear, and more different options appear. Do you have blank +15 4th wings? Try to find double damage, with hp restore or other powerful options. 

1 minute ago, Arturs said:

As i said, i can understand your feelings. But we need to go further. 
4th wings won't give you an insane increase in damage and def. The options are the most important. Maybe your wings have at the same time
1% HP restore
5% double damage
5% of true damage
?

In September Sega will be active for a year. And only 23 pairs of 4th wings. This isn't normal. And you said things, like feathers can be obtained only from the Ashy event. Finding 4 tocas isn't so hard. Farm Evomon and chaos souls - each week 4 tocas. We removed this step, and now the whole server must collapse?

In 1 month you will see, that server becomes more interesting. All 3rd wings are valuable now, flame of garuda appears on the market, because the monopoly is ended, and 4th fail won't be a reason to rage quit. The market of 4th wings also becomes more liquid, because more wings appear, and more different options appear. Do you have blank +15 4th wings? Try to find double damage, with hp restore or other powerful options. 

I have w4 +15+Ignore, I am totally ok with my wings. and I did not cry to make it easier for me I made them myself with hard work .

Monopoly? That is purpose of PVP game to become stronger and  if some1 don't want to fight you for that Feather and call my actions a monopoly ,let that people go play SIMS please. 
In the beginning Hereos guild was dominating, Cay Tien buscu Goku, Blackwidow ,Sugar, I was fighting for each boss, nevertheless I was loosing because they had 5x chars like mine, but I haven't cried anywhere on forum that some1 Dominates,some1 don't let me farm,some1 keep ashy. its point of this game . If a person cant compete that is problem of a person not the server. Server gives equal opportunities to everyone at the start. 

It is same if I will say why some1 is Driving Galendvagen and I am driving Mustang, but I don't want to work hard to earn for Galendvagen.

I will tell you one thing, who wanted the w4, got them, who wanted to Netflix and chill, did not get them-very simple

The only problem was the flame that new Maze shmaze would have solved the problem, but making w3+9 eligible for feather, at rate of 70% is FATAL mistake

11 minutes ago, Arturs said:

In 1 month u will see 0 garuda flame on market, and 0 garuda feather on market, because people will just craft it all for themselves, market wont get more alive ,people will just use x9999999 alts to farm Varka, then go do same with maze, 

Everyone will get w4 as piece of cake, and interest of playing will be 0/0 

Good luck to this "Interesting server" I am definitely not taking part in it anymore

Thank you for working on improving the server!🥰

I am a relatively new player on the server and have a number of questions.

• Is it possible to separate the chat for player messages and system messages? (experience, etc.)
  • Is it possible to implement a separate window with information on quests (as in most games, on the right or left), so as not to clutter up the chat and always remember the purpose of the task, and not teleport to the quest master to remind
  • Is it possible to add a "fog of war" or something like a vignette around the edges when the 3d camera is about 3-5 steps away from the standard value?
  • Untitled-1.jpg.4a54938d7468fabae15fcfbbbf580063.jpg
  •  
  • Untitled-2.jpg.4cd85a458a4af9e49556c90523bffd9b.jpg

• Is it possible to increase FPS? I know that the game client doesn't allow this, but I've seen how the game speed is increased visually a bit and the picture seems to be smoother.

These are not critical requests, but just wondering if there is such an opportunity and is it worth the wait?

Was Good decision with wings 4, coz there are only few % of people that are nolifes to Grind the 4th wings before change. Now they become also difficult to create but No Need to be No life to get them, many people dont have time to serach for hard to find items. Good choice admins 👊

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 2:20 PM, RED said:

Thank you for working on improving the server!🥰

I am a relatively new player on the server and have a number of questions.

• Is it possible to separate the chat for player messages and system messages? (experience, etc.)
  • Is it possible to implement a separate window with information on quests (as in most games, on the right or left), so as not to clutter up the chat and always remember the purpose of the task, and not teleport to the quest master to remind
  • Is it possible to add a "fog of war" or something like a vignette around the edges when the 3d camera is about 3-5 steps away from the standard value?
  • Is it possible to increase FPS? I know that the game client doesn't allow this, but I've seen how the game speed is increased visually a bit and the picture seems to be smoother.

These are not critical requests, but just wondering if there is such an opportunity and is it worth the wait?

Hello, thanks!

Unfortunately, but all of these suggestions cannot be made by us, this can make only IGCN team. All of these suggestions we are waiting, but we don't know, if they will be realized or not.

Can we have Garuda's Feather Removed from Achievement reward?
It seems crazy to have that right at the end of the reward list. It used to be a huge reward, now it has become much easier to make it and therefore the price of it is going down rapidly.
Reward should be changed into something else or moved up.

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Gucci said:

Can we have Garuda's Feather Removed from Achievement reward?
It seems crazy to have that right at the end of the reward list. It used to be a huge reward, now it has become much easier to make it and therefore the price of it is going down rapidly.
Reward should be changed into something else or moved up.

Thank you!

Ashy Aida ranking will be reworked in the next month. Together with the "Hero reset" reworking. 
We wanted to rework it not only because of the changes in the garuda feather recipe but also for other reasons. 
More details will be together with the update.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

В 02.08.2023 в 13:48, Arturs сказал:

Yeah, that is nice. Check please the craft % of Sl Wings 4, looks like it is 0,000001 in compare with others. Regards.

666.gif

On 8/5/2023 at 9:42 PM, amadeys said:

Yeah, that is nice. Check please the craft % of Sl Wings 4, looks like it is 0,000001 in compare with others. Regards.

Seems like there is only 1 pair of the 4th SL wings on the server. But if on the server were created only 23 pairs in almost 1 year - nothing special in this. 

BTW, since the last update, on Sega 0 attempts on the 4th wings creation. Aren't we expecting a full 4th level wings in one week? 🤔

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Seems like there is only 1 pair of the 4th SL wings on the server. But if on the server were created only 23 pairs in almost 1 year - nothing special in this. 

BTW, since the last update, on Sega 0 attempts on the 4th wings creation. Aren't we expecting a full 4th level wings in one week? 🤔

bcoz there is no garuda flame 😄
we have 6 feathers in guild but flame isnt dropping from nowhere 🙂

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

15 minutes ago, Skedi said:

bcoz there is no garuda flame 😄
we have 6 feathers in guild but flame isnt dropping from nowhere 🙂

How it is possible if Mattoni held ashy top 1 rank for 15+ weeks in row ? It should be at least 15 feathers then 😁

20 minutes ago, Positive said:

How it is possible if Mattoni held ashy top 1 rank for 15+ weeks in row ? It should be at least 15 feathers then 😁

Answering by Skedi again :D NO FLAMES :D 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

8 hours ago, Positive said:

we made some wings also and some fails 😄

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png