MUX Legend Community
ragnarous

Very little magic stones

Hi.. These past few days i noticed that the magic stone reward for high level items absolutely sucks. I used soleil scepter +9 +options as well as dragon shield and daybreak +9 and the reward is 0 to 1-2. What is going on? It's not only me but n00b13 also noticed it and posted it on POST chat. Admin something is going on please check it we cant make wings anymore.

Screen(08_31-14_18)-0000.jpg

Screen(08_31-14_21)-0001.jpg

Screen(08_31-14_25)-0002.jpg

• Like 1

I agree, and in order to get high exc tier items you need to beat HeroesVN to the golden monster or you won't get anything

same goes with the higher magic stones, you need a high tier ancient in order to make em. But it's almost impossible without having to fight half the server

and all this for an item that only increases the chance a little bit, and not making it 100% ... seems a bit much lol

10 hours ago, ryuustein said:

I agree, and in order to get high exc tier items you need to beat HeroesVN to the golden monster or you won't get anything

same goes with the higher magic stones, you need a high tier ancient in order to make em. But it's almost impossible without having to fight half the server

and all this for an item that only increases the chance a little bit, and not making it 100% ... seems a bit much lol

I guess Admin chooses to ignore me, someone who donates very often on this server 🙂

• Sad 1

On 9/1/2022 at 11:22 AM, ragnarous said:

I guess Admin chooses to ignore me, someone who donates very often on this server 🙂

Arturs is out until September 7 😞

• Like 2

After last update all types magic  stones rates fall to 0.

one example: +9 exe Hirat Armor(Tier 8) +28addition +2options, and Chaos Goblin show me that will give me 0 ! stones!

• Wow 2

9 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

After last update all types magic  stones rates fall to 0.

one example: +9 exe Hirat Armor(Tier 8) +28addition +2options, and Chaos Goblin show me that will give me 0 ! stones!

If this isnt fixed Imma have to step out of this server. I really enjoy the way its setup but without proper rewards it is soul crushing for me to continue playing 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2022 at 3:22 AM, ragnarous said:

Why would you even donate if you can never reach the donation lvls of VNLegends and admin friends?

18 hours ago, chaosangel said:

Why would you even donate if you can never reach the donation lvls of VNLegends and admin friends?

Not always donators win if you know how to play this game and not cry about every single thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Beasty said:

Not always donators win if you know how to play this game and not cry about every single thing.

Yep, open your eyes, the server is entirely controlled by them. Not always, true, but this is one case in which it happened. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 7:41 AM, chaosangel said:

Yep, open your eyes, the server is entirely controlled by them. Not always, true, but this is one case in which it happened. 

And what you offer? Kick out all VN's because you guys can't handle with them even with donation? They play hard, they play seriously, they play synchronized, they have more time to spend for game and their life is MU which they know every inch of this game. So what to do? What is the solution? Prevent some items for VN's? block their IP? Blow up their city? what? ))) You can't blame someone who plays better than you. If you have money, can buy a Ferrari, but you don't know how properly drive it, it is not the fault of neither other racers, nor the Ferrari factory.

Please enough about "VN's rules everywhere" tales. If you play alone or with 2-3 low grade players and can't beat them, it is normal. Coz they play all together with each others accounts.  

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 9/5/2022 at 12:34 AM, Beasty said:

48 minutes ago, Devil said:

And what you offer? Kick out all VN's because you guys can't handle with them even with donation? They play hard, they play seriously, they play synchronized, they have more time to spend for game and their life is MU which they know every inch of this game. So what to do? What is the solution? Prevent some items for VN's? block their IP? Blow up their city? what? ))) You can't blame someone who plays better than you. If you have money, can buy a Ferrari, but you don't know how properly drive it, it is not the fault of neither other racers, nor the Ferrari factory.

Please enough about "VN's rules everywhere" tales. If you play alone or with 2-3 low grade players and can't beat them, it is normal. Coz they play all together with each others accounts.  

Not the one who donates wins. Those who were first won.

It's not a problem that they play a lot. Because I'm online all the time. I'm on TopOnline for a reason.
Or even that they are in sync.

The problem is that there was supposed to be a balance. And the whole server is timed, and it's a perfect match for Vietnam.
Vn were the first who donated their accounts because they knew very well how this Mux setup works.
As a result, it was impossible to compete with them for any bosses.
Most of the events are set up so that it fits perfectly with the Vietnamese time. And those that appear after a certain number of hours are set by them anyway.

The most unique items are dropped only by bosses. See at the market who sells rings, earrings, necklaces? Vn only.
No one else has access to it. What is the effect of this?

Even if, playing 24/7, I would make a Brilliant + 15 set and a Manticore + 15 weapon - I still have no chance against Vn.
Why? Because they have unique items from their subordinate bosses.

Note that I have the Blue Eye Staff Full Option weapon on my Soul Master. It is the last before the best weapon for my class. And what?
Even if CayTien stay still, I can't deal any damage. He doesn't even have to use potions because I just don't do anything to him.
I will also add that I have a VIP Bonus 🙂

In addition, the server setup pumps the best players even more. Reward system for the best players. Of course, in each ranking, the first 10 places are occupied by Vn.

You might as well move all bosses to their castle and give them full sets right away. I think it would be a better solution, because instead of disturbing ordinary players, they would be sitting in their lair.

You say you don't want to hear the complaints of Vn anymore.
If 200 people on the server complain about guilds consisting of about 5 players, is the problem in 200 people or those 5?

etERNALS 2.png

44 minutes ago, Devil said:

Totally agree about this, they are pain in the ass ofcourse, but they have made it to top. I believe there is no school or job for those guys it's only game for them. It will take longer time for others to catch up but it will happen. Mostly those guys took the time with farming in off mods if the off level is back, anyone can make a guild all farm zen do lottery share rewards to make each other stronger. But here is the thing, those guys are same country, probably played together in other servers and migrating in this setup team from server to server. Other players wont share things in guilds like probably they do and this is what everyone has to understand they are like 5players farming shit for each other, while we all are by our selfs farming our own shit.

Maybe people are mad becouse from begining acc per pc wasnt reduce and they got a good kickstart from others, dunno.
They are assholes, nonlifers and so on, but at the end of the day, they earned it all by playing 24/7 and noone can take away that from them.

1 час назад, demolus сказал:

Not the one who donates wins. Those who were first won.

It's not a problem that they play a lot. Because I'm online all the time. I'm on TopOnline for a reason.
Or even that they are in sync.

The problem is that there was supposed to be a balance. And the whole server is timed, and it's a perfect match for Vietnam.
Vn were the first who donated their accounts because they knew very well how this Mux setup works.
As a result, it was impossible to compete with them for any bosses.
Most of the events are set up so that it fits perfectly with the Vietnamese time. And those that appear after a certain number of hours are set by them anyway.

The most unique items are dropped only by bosses. See at the market who sells rings, earrings, necklaces? Vn only.
No one else has access to it. What is the effect of this?

Even if, playing 24/7, I would make a Brilliant + 15 set and a Manticore + 15 weapon - I still have no chance against Vn.
Why? Because they have unique items from their subordinate bosses.

Note that I have the Blue Eye Staff Full Option weapon on my Soul Master. It is the last before the best weapon for my class. And what?
Even if CayTien stay still, I can't deal any damage. He doesn't even have to use potions because I just don't do anything to him.
I will also add that I have a VIP Bonus 🙂

In addition, the server setup pumps the best players even more. Reward system for the best players. Of course, in each ranking, the first 10 places are occupied by Vn.

You might as well move all bosses to their castle and give them full sets right away. I think it would be a better solution, because instead of disturbing ordinary players, they would be sitting in their lair.

You say you don't want to hear the complaints of Vn anymore.
If 200 people on the server complain about guilds consisting of about 5 players, is the problem in 200 people or those 5?

you go to new server without any info (but you can take it from x5000 but you dont care). you talk about time? it hard work to change time to yours but it can be easy if you play with strong guild. we make it and all be good. if you dont have time to play 24/7 - so what? its your problem. you say about you cant dmg? ofc - bc he have good penta with 5 lvl errtels and you got nothing. man stop cry. if someone want to won - he make all for this.

1 hour ago, -TheEnd- said:

you go to new server without any info (but you can take it from x5000 but you dont care). you talk about time? it hard work to change time to yours but it can be easy if you play with strong guild. we make it and all be good. if you dont have time to play 24/7 - so what? its your problem. you say about you cant dmg? ofc - bc he have good penta with 5 lvl errtels and you got nothing. man stop cry. if someone want to won - he make all for this.

Do you even understand what I wrote?
Do you play on Magic server?

Your message is totally pointless. I don't even see any point in referring to it.

Although what you say about the pentagram is total nonsense, I can say that to some extent this is what I am talking about.
I play 24/7 and he'll have the best pentagram anyway, because I'll never kill the boss.

etERNALS 2.png

5 минут назад, demolus сказал:

Do you even understand what I wrote?
Do you play on Magic server?

Your message is totally pointless. I don't even see any point in referring to it.

Although what you say about the pentagram is total nonsense, I can say that to some extent this is what I am talking about.
I play 24/7 and he'll have the best pentagram anyway, because I'll never kill the boss.

i play on start. no need to kill super bosses to make good errtels. you just noob.

7 hours ago, Devil said:

I already offered some solutions, to stop VN scaring new players and lead the server to its death, which is already happening. For example, reduce the amount of times ACCOUNTS can enter to events like Blood Castle, Devil Square or so per day, so when you go in you don´t always find them occupying everything. Is it reasonable? I believe it is, more now that new players just stop playing because they can´t do crap besides afk lvling and reset. 

Maybe open the VIP arena for a high price, like 500m to teleport to the map, so that it is not pay2win exclusive and who knows, maybe people would want to donate after seeing the advantage it provides. There are plenty of solutions that can be implemented, but the server is mostly dead now, VN can play whatever they want, but if in the end they will become the entire playerbase, then what is the point?

I am not against VN or their no life life-style, I couldn´t care less what other people do with their time. I am just asking for measures to attract new players to play and stay in the server.

• Love 1

People who say VnHeroes are not an issue or you gotta live with it, obviously don't play in the same server, only the people who play everyday really know the status of the server, it is also looks disrespectful when someone is trying to point out these issues just to be quickly dismissed with some random excuse, it is obvious that these people don't really play in the same server

• Love 2
  • Like 1

mgtag.png

30 minutes ago, KaizenGaming said:

People who say VnHeroes are not an issue or you gotta live with it, obviously don't play in the same server, only the people who play everyday really know the status of the server, it is also looks disrespectful when someone is trying to point out these issues just to be quickly dismissed with some random excuse, it is obvious that these people don't really play in the same server

They do not even realize that we are trying to come up´with solutions for the server to stay alive. Months ago, 800-900 people logged in, even if you take out the bots and multi accounts, spots were full, people fought for spots and everything was funnier. Now, with 270 players, most of them AFK, server is basically dead. 

• Like 1

1 час назад, KaizenGaming сказал:

i play this server. wtf you talking about?

@-TheEnd- Firstly, you don't know what you are writing about, and secondly, you don't know how to write it in an understandable language.
I will also end this conversation.

And if someone thinks that Vn are not annoying and do not destroy the game for others, below I put a screenshot from a situation where the whole guild was standing only to prevent me from entering the spot.
They didn't even kill me. They just stood there and laughed at blocking the entrance.

Screen(09_05-18_05)-0005.jpg

• Wow 1

etERNALS 2.png