MUX Legend Community
ragnarous

Very little magic stones

28 minutes ago, demolus said:

And if someone thinks that Vn are not annoying and do not destroy the game for others, below I put a screenshot from a situation where the whole guild was standing only to prevent me from entering the spot.
They didn't even kill me. They just stood there and laughed at blocking the entrance.

You are clearly missing the whole concept of this game. The way you describe it makes me think you want to play pve server 🙂
The whole guild is 4 people? Wow must be a really big guild.
There are possible gameplay ways to deal with situations like this and not write on forum every time you get bullied by someone...
I get that it can be hard but that's exactly what this game is about, if you get enemies - it's your fault and you must deal with them. And if you will keep writing something about "impossible to play with VN people" then you are just an empty talker. I have played this server and game overall long enough to know that if you respect other players they will have respect for you as well (even your enemies).
And the fact that they make farming stuff for others harder - obviously yes but it doesn't matter from which country you are, people who played against me few servers ago can recall the same situation where my guild was holding a lot of bosses, in fact most of them.
This game is team based, you can't expect to play alone and get everything you desire.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, demolus said:

@-TheEnd- Firstly, you don't know what you are writing about, and secondly, you don't know how to write it in an understandable language.
I will also end this conversation.

And if someone thinks that Vn are not annoying and do not destroy the game for others, below I put a screenshot from a situation where the whole guild was standing only to prevent me from entering the spot.
They didn't even kill me. They just stood there and laughed at blocking the entrance.

Lol, this happens when a group of players have everything in the game, with the game not being able to keep giving them newer end-game stuff and nothing else to do. This is not funny, this is actually very sad. Do they even realize that the server will shut down if no new players come in and with most of us leaving?

5 hours ago, demolus said:

Screen(09_05-18_05)-0005.jpg

• Love 2

6 часов назад, demolus сказал:

@-TheEnd- Firstly, you don't know what you are writing about, and secondly, you don't know how to write it in an understandable language.
I will also end this conversation.

Screen(09_05-18_05)-0005.jpg

use tp ^^ i dont understand - you can farm zen, levels in dd but you want in LA and then cry. wtf? Hi end stuff anyway cost a lot of bonuses and faster way its farm zen and play zen lottery for tocas.

10 hours ago, Beasty said:

You are clearly missing the whole concept of this game. The way you describe it makes me think you want to play pve server 🙂
There are possible gameplay ways to deal with situations like this and not write on forum every time you get bullied by someone...
I get that it can be hard but that's exactly what this game is about, if you get enemies - it's your fault and you must deal with them. And if you will keep writing something about "impossible to play with VN people" then you are just an empty talker. I have played this server and game overall long enough to know that if you respect other players they will have respect for you as well (even your enemies).
And the fact that they make farming stuff for others harder - obviously yes but it doesn't matter from which country you are, people who played against me few servers ago can recall the same situation where my guild was holding a lot of bosses, in fact most of them.
This game is team based, you can't expect to play alone and get everything you desire.

Fine.png.570315af7909761c93356de9e3df8cd7.png

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Beasty said:

I have played Mu for many years, including castle battles (which basically doesn't work on this server anymore :)), so I know what PvP is all about. And that's what I like this game for. Constant fights in front of the main Safe Zone exits for spots and power. Unfortunately, it's not here.

I don't see any point in further discussion. Arturs will come back and decide for himself what to do next. I'm just saying what the facts are, and if someone does not see it, he probably has no idea what is actually happening on the server or intentionally does not notice it 😉  The only people who do not complain about the current state of affairs are Vn.
Well, but I forgot that 300 people on the server are noobs who have been playing Mu for only 15 years. And these Vn are righteous, super good players 🙂
In his posts, Arturs himself admitted that Vn "raped" the server's system - so because of this, I think we can end the conversation 🙂

The fact is that the server has a great configuration, this is something new and it definitely cost a lot of work. It is a pity that 3 months after opening it is already collapsing - quite short life for a mu server (not suspicious?)
Joining servers and reopening new ones won't help much here.

I know that the server has to earn money to survive. But it's better to have 500 VIPs a month than one guild that pays $ 5K once and destroys the server.

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

I've read both sides of the coin and honestly I can't justify the VN guys. Server started good but reached the point where I was looking to buy a cape of lord for literally more than a f***ing week and no one was responding. The market is stale and nothing is sold on time due to the VN guys owning everything and making everyone leave, quite literally like a parasite that sucks the life out the host.

I found a different server that has 5x the population of this one and a very active market that sells items within seconds and has literally pages and pages long of items for each class. That is a server I'm willing to donate especially when I work all day and have some money spare to skip the needless grinding.

Overall I'm proud I made this post to shine light as to why this server is kicking the bucket soon, it started with some good potential but greediness made the people responsible for the server to not take good precautions to preserve the life of the server in the long term run. I hope the short term profits were worth it 🙂

• Love 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Beasty said:

Nah, we are fine with PvP servers, my point, at least, was admins to think of ways to make new people come, play the game and stay, because if not, the server will inevitably die and all our efforts put will be for nothing. I don´t mind being killed by VNs or them stealing the bosses, my main worry was about the playerbase and future of the server, but as we see admins do nothing, then this server is pretty much doomed.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ragnarous said:

I've read both sides of the coin and honestly I can't justify the VN guys. Server started good but reached the point where I was looking to buy a cape of lord for literally more than a f***ing week and no one was responding. The market is stale and nothing is sold on time due to the VN guys owning everything and making everyone leave, quite literally like a parasite that sucks the life out the host.

I found a different server that has 5x the population of this one and a very active market that sells items within seconds and has literally pages and pages long of items for each class. That is a server I'm willing to donate especially when I work all day and have some money spare to skip the needless grinding.

Overall I'm proud I made this post to shine light as to why this server is kicking the bucket soon, it started with some good potential but greediness made the people responsible for the server to not take good precautions to preserve the life of the server in the long term run. I hope the short term profits were worth it 🙂

This is not a problem with the Vn people themselves. The fact that they are rude and mean is one thing. The fact that they are abusing the server is the second thing.
The fact is that CayTien has planned the season very well.

The problem is that the administration should watch over it so that the game makes sense. And here it no longer makes sense, because they have been allowed to become indestructible. In addition, the server settings pump them up even more.

And they know well that they already have almost everything. If someone is slowly gaining what they are, he will eventually catch up with them.
But because they know it, they don't allow other players to grow.

They don't even release items outside of their guild. You are unable to buy top items. In order not to create a strong enemy for themselves, they just don't sell them. And they take all TOP places and have all top prizes.

I would love to know the name of the server: D

• Like 2

etERNALS 2.png

I have a great idea.
Leave this server for Vn and set up a new server with vn IP blocking.

They will be happy because they don't really care about competition, but about having everything at all costs.
And the rest of the players will have a quiet enjoyable game.

Everyone will win.
Vn will donate and have all on their server
Normal players will donate.
And the server will stand and earn ^^

You want to make a new server anyway. It just fits perfectly.

@ragnarous

You say you can't buy anything here on the server.
After all, my rabbit speaks better English than they do ^^

How do you want to discuss the transaction with them 😄?

etERNALS 2.png

If there is any similar server setup like this let me know,  looks like server wont last more then 2weeks.

On 9/6/2022 at 9:47 AM, Devil said:

And what you offer? Kick out all VN's because you guys can't handle with them even with donation? They play hard, they play seriously, they play synchronized, they have more time to spend for game and their life is MU which they know every inch of this game. So what to do? What is the solution? Prevent some items for VN's? block their IP? Blow up their city? what? ))) You can't blame someone who plays better than you. If you have money, can buy a Ferrari, but you don't know how properly drive it, it is not the fault of neither other racers, nor the Ferrari factory.

Please enough about "VN's rules everywhere" tales. If you play alone or with 2-3 low grade players and can't beat them, it is normal. Coz they play all together with each others accounts.  

This topic's language only English. Use google translate 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, demolus said:

I have played Mu for many years, including castle battles (which basically doesn't work on this server anymore :)), so I know what PvP is all about. And that's what I like this game for. Constant fights in front of the main Safe Zone exits for spots and power. Unfortunately, it's not here.

I don't see any point in further discussion. Arturs will come back and decide for himself what to do next. I'm just saying what the facts are, and if someone does not see it, he probably has no idea what is actually happening on the server or intentionally does not notice it 😉  The only people who do not complain about the current state of affairs are Vn.
Well, but I forgot that 300 people on the server are noobs who have been playing Mu for only 15 years. And these Vn are righteous, super good players 🙂
In his posts, Arturs himself admitted that Vn "raped" the server's system - so because of this, I think we can end the conversation 🙂

The fact is that the server has a great configuration, this is something new and it definitely cost a lot of work. It is a pity that 3 months after opening it is already collapsing - quite short life for a mu server (not suspicious?)
Joining servers and reopening new ones won't help much here.

I know that the server has to earn money to survive. But it's better to have 500 VIPs a month than one guild that pays $ 5K once and destroys the server.

Because nobody wants to stand against them lmao. When I was playing they didn't do anything, I don't know why it's such a big problem for people to gather in one big group and fight them back, it's only a gameplay situation. What do you expect admin to do, ban all VN players? For being good at this game?

You are correct indeed about people leaving, most of them are "crying babies", didn't get their candy that easy as they expected and straight away left.
At this point it's just ridiculous, people on new seasons want super easy stuff x9999 servers with mostly pve content and honestly I started to understand them just recently. It's just how the new seasons are built, 90% of servers are just easy start easy everything and within 2 months it's deleted like it didn't even exist. And that's why people can't accept that this server is built different, it's nowhere close to "easy mode", obviously it's easier to cry than to gather up a team and fight back.
And that's why the only thing I can suggest you is to go play servers like that, you will have max gear in few weeks, you will rarely get killed and you will be able to farm on pve sub servers and when you realize that there is no other server like this we will be here waiting for you when you come back 🙂

About blocking VN ip I won't even comment because it's the most bullshit I have ever heard.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

Because nobody wants to stand against them lmao.

My brother in christ how in the fuck are we gonna stand up against them? i'm maxed out on energy and i tried to kill one of them for over a fucking minute straight, the dude was afk and i literally almost died from the reflect damage kek.

what's your great idea? that the entire server joins forces against them every time there's a golden invasion or a boss spawns? that's not gonna happen, ever. Items matter and they're gatekeeping em all.

They're killing this server which in my opinion has been the BEST i've seen so far, so much work and love put into it.

And you're just watching

As far as what to do as a solution? i don't know, but inaction is not a good choice

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

Because nobody wants to stand against them lmao. When I was playing they didn't do anything, I don't know why it's such a big problem for people to gather in one big group and fight them back, it's only a gameplay situation. What do you expect admin to do, ban all VN players? For being good at this game?

You are correct indeed about people leaving, most of them are "crying babies", didn't get their candy that easy as they expected and straight away left.
At this point it's just ridiculous, people on new seasons want super easy stuff x9999 servers with mostly pve content and honestly I started to understand them just recently. It's just how the new seasons are built, 90% of servers are just easy start easy everything and within 2 months it's deleted like it didn't even exist. And that's why people can't accept that this server is built different, it's nowhere close to "easy mode", obviously it's easier to cry than to gather up a team and fight back.
And that's why the only thing I can suggest you is to go play servers like that, you will have max gear in few weeks, you will rarely get killed and you will be able to farm on pve sub servers and when you realize that there is no other server like this we will be here waiting for you when you come back 🙂

About blocking VN ip I won't even comment because it's the most bullshit I have ever heard.

This is funnies post i ready today ^^

Ok, so if i with FO - FULL OPTION BLUE EYE STAFF can't even deal damage to vn and then i will find 50 another players who ALSO DEAL 0 DAMAGE TO THEM, will we kill him ?

20 miss per secon x 50 players is still ZERO. Maybe I was taught a different math 🙂

• Love 2

etERNALS 2.png

14 минут назад, demolus сказал:

This is funnies post i ready today ^^

Ok, so if i with FO - FULL OPTION BLUE EYE STAFF can't even deal damage to vn and then i will find 50 another players who ALSO DEAL 0 DAMAGE TO THEM, will we kill him ?

20 miss per secon x 50 players is still ZERO. Maybe I was taught a different math 🙂

man you have trash set with 114 achives - about what dmg you talkin about?

"The server will never have donate shop with full excellent, socket, ancient items, wings, weapons, pentagrams, ruud and toca. "

Will never have, but there is lottery : bon -> lottery coin -> chance of weapons exe FO and other stuff.

Bons can be obtained by donating. So technically this is a small form of buying items by donate.

In my honest opinion Beasty, you were in ass and saw shit 🙂

This is easy server, even whole game, hard games are Bloodbourne, Dark Souls etc.

Main problem is donate and bons.

Just now, ptaqpl said:

"The server will never have donate shop with full excellent, socket, ancient items, wings, weapons, pentagrams, ruud and toca. "

Will never have, but there is lottery : bon -> lottery coin -> chance of weapons exe FO and other stuff.

Bons can be obtained by donating. So technically this is a small form of buying items by donate.

This is easy server, even whole game, hard games are Bloodbourne, Dark Souls etc.

This is a network of servers where the owners are admins on each other. If you do not like one of them, you will find a similar configuration and you will go to the other one: D
Well done - you have to admit it was a great idea.

Servers are geared towards Vietnamese mud huts that sell their accounts for $2 to donate 😄

etERNALS 2.png

5 минут назад, ptaqpl сказал:

all mu online servers have donate shop. but here its better then other servers - like servers where you cant recive bons from game and servers with fo items in shop. you can take +15 all items and 4 wings but you loose anyone who play a lot and have full achives. anyway if someone dont like game or hobby - he change it. idk why you play so "bad" server.

44 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

all mu online servers have donate shop, just like this one. but here its also fucked like other servers - like servers where you cant recive bons from game and servers with fo items in shop. you can take +15 all items and 4 wings but you are too stupid for anyone who play a lot and have full achives and i still suck. anyway if someone dont like game or hobby - he change it.  idk why you play so fucking stupid server.

We don't play anymore. Like most players 🙂

• Haha 1

etERNALS 2.png

Some momos just dont understand here what people are ''crying'' about... Whole server system it is indeed realy good the features are awesome, but whole thing wasnt tought out and left some holes in this system, so some monkey boys  did use this opportunity to abuse those holes on system, by playing each 5acc at same time or what ever the amount was there for. They did it from very begin and made things faster then others + did some donations that gave them even more advantage. By the time monkey boys has geared to the teeth noone realy could catch up. Don''t talk about grouping up and killing that works only when there is one douchebag in server but when you have a group of them, you just cant do it anymore. There isnt even left that many players who can stand against their max out items. But in addiiton to that monkeys start killing everyone nonstop untill players start leaving, its cool happens to all servers but in here when population is so low, and they distract players to even level up.

So here is those smart asses, dont talk ur bullshit okay? Look at the numbers of online, and dont listen what happens here, shits has already hit the van and there is nothing to change, it would be unfair to ban certain players for spending time 24/7 and money to get stronger, but there was nothing done to prevent things. All you can do now is wipe the server reopen new and hope things like this doesnt happen anymore.

For me personally i dont care about vietnamies monkeys, they are annoying but this game is built around things like that, what i dont like when i see players leaving server and it happens very fast everyday all i care about was that there is lot of players things going on and server grows. Cant say it too soon but from what i seen now i have wasted 2months in server, never seen server going down or people leaving that much becouse of reasons like this its just sad.

• Love 3