MUX Legend Community
ragnarous

Very little magic stones

1 hour ago, hustlerx said:

Some momos just dont understand here what people are ''crying'' about... Whole server system it is indeed realy good the features are awesome, but whole thing wasnt tought out and left some holes in this system, so some monkey boys  did use this opportunity to abuse those holes on system, by playing each 5acc at same time or what ever the amount was there for. They did it from very begin and made things faster then others + did some donations that gave them even more advantage. By the time monkey boys has geared to the teeth noone realy could catch up. Don''t talk about grouping up and killing that works only when there is one douchebag in server but when you have a group of them, you just cant do it anymore. There isnt even left that many players who can stand against their max out items. But in addiiton to that monkeys start killing everyone nonstop untill players start leaving, its cool happens to all servers but in here when population is so low, and they distract players to even level up.

So here is those smart asses, dont talk ur bullshit okay? Look at the numbers of online, and dont listen what happens here, shits has already hit the van and there is nothing to change, it would be unfair to ban certain players for spending time 24/7 and money to get stronger, but there was nothing done to prevent things. All you can do now is wipe the server reopen new and hope things like this doesnt happen anymore.

For me personally i dont care about vietnamies monkeys, they are annoying but this game is built around things like that, what i dont like when i see players leaving server and it happens very fast everyday all i care about was that there is lot of players things going on and server grows. Cant say it too soon but from what i seen now i have wasted 2months in server, never seen server going down or people leaving that much becouse of reasons like this its just sad.

Well, according to admins, they will soon introduce changes that will address this issue. Hopefully it helps people stay.

1 hour ago, hustlerx said:

Some momos just dont understand here what people are ''crying'' about... Whole server system it is indeed realy good the features are awesome, but whole thing wasnt tought out and left some holes in this system, so some monkey boys  did use this opportunity to abuse those holes on system, by playing each 5acc at same time or what ever the amount was there for. They did it from very begin and made things faster then others + did some donations that gave them even more advantage. By the time monkey boys has geared to the teeth noone realy could catch up. Don''t talk about grouping up and killing that works only when there is one douchebag in server but when you have a group of them, you just cant do it anymore. There isnt even left that many players who can stand against their max out items. But in addiiton to that monkeys start killing everyone nonstop untill players start leaving, its cool happens to all servers but in here when population is so low, and they distract players to even level up.

So here is those smart asses, dont talk ur bullshit okay? Look at the numbers of online, and dont listen what happens here, shits has already hit the van and there is nothing to change, it would be unfair to ban certain players for spending time 24/7 and money to get stronger, but there was nothing done to prevent things. All you can do now is wipe the server reopen new and hope things like this doesnt happen anymore.

For me personally i dont care about vietnamies monkeys, they are annoying but this game is built around things like that, what i dont like when i see players leaving server and it happens very fast everyday all i care about was that there is lot of players things going on and server grows. Cant say it too soon but from what i seen now i have wasted 2months in server, never seen server going down or people leaving that much becouse of reasons like this its just sad.

As I said, 2 months life for a mu server is extremely short.
Especially when almost 1000 people played at the beginning, and now we have 150. 3 bots each are turned on. So a total of 50 people on the server. Even if everyone had 5 bots at the beginning, that's still 400% more players.

From the first days it was said that the Vietnamese are raping the server.
This already discouraged new players from playing. On the way to Lost Tower, every spot is still besieged by bots.

If someone thinks that everything on the server is ok, it's just ... maybe blind?

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

After some thought, there may be a couple of solutions:

1-Making a new server where vietnamese can't join (ip blocked or whatever, and ban VPNS)

2-Nerfing the crap out of the end game game items to the point where late game items can compete.

3-Wait the storm out and hopefully VN's interest will die before the server does.

6 hours ago, chaosangel said:

Well, according to admins, they will soon introduce changes that will address this issue. Hopefully it helps people stay.

Let's hope so, Mux legend felt special and i really don't want to see it die.

I already stopped playing, but i'll check the forums from time to time hoping to see if the issue has been adressed.

4 hours ago, demolus said:

If someone thinks that everything on the server is ok, it's just ... maybe blind?

There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see.

• Love 2

13 hours ago, ryuustein said:

My brother in christ how in the fuck are we gonna stand up against them? i'm maxed out on energy and i tried to kill one of them for over a fucking minute straight, the dude was afk and i literally almost died from the reflect damage kek.

what's your great idea? that the entire server joins forces against them every time there's a golden invasion or a boss spawns? that's not gonna happen, ever. Items matter and they're gatekeeping em all.

They're killing this server which in my opinion has been the BEST i've seen so far, so much work and love put into it.

And you're just watching

As far as what to do as a solution? i don't know, but inaction is not a good choice

That's exactly my point, you are just another crying baby. You are comparing your noob character to fully geared characters and complaining that they humiliate you. I can only suggest you to find another server.

20 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

That's exactly my point, you are just another crying baby. You are comparing your noob character to fully geared characters and complaining that they humiliate you. I can only suggest you to find another server.

he try to fight vs full geared max achives chars with sm weared in trash set +9 2-d wings+15 poor shild and FO blue eye staff - also 114 achives. 

4 minutes ago, Beasty said:

The thing is system had holes they abused and holding ground that noone can rly get to them but by doing so, people leave game and noone rly stands that long to gear up and group up.

I personaly can keep doing my thing here, but i believe if i get the gear to match them noone rly gonna be left on this server and there is gonna be server wipe and all my time + effort is blown in to wind.

Its realy up to server stuff thinking out solution from this point, but it will be hard.

• Like 1

7 минут назад, hustlerx сказал:

The thing is system had holes they abused and holding ground that noone can rly get to them but by doing so, people leave game and noone rly stands that long to gear up and group up.

I personaly can keep doing my thing here, but i believe if i get the gear to match them noone rly gonna be left on this server and there is gonna be server wipe and all my time + effort is blown in to wind.

Its realy up to server stuff thinking out solution from this point, but it will be hard.

muxlegend dont have wipes - all servers merged to x5000 and all items, accs etc stay.

2 hours ago, Beasty said:

Crying baby says the edgy admin lol.

So you agree, stats don't do shit but gear does, and if they're 24/7 gatekeeping items.... that my friend, it's a problem.

I can only suggest Arturus that he finds better admins, because my god you are behaving like an annoying edgelord who doesn't do anything but try to defend the indefensible.

Grow up and learn to make valid counter-arguments instead of calling names when someone makes a statement that you can't even think an answer to.

• Love 1

Each server we met some kind of situation, which had a bad influence. With each new server quality is growing up. We started from the very zero 2+ years ago, and players who started on Prime can say, how much this project had grown. Lifetime of the Magic server have own issues, we know about them, and they won't repeat in the future.

In the end, our project is the REAL LONG TERM. You can return here after a year, or 5 years, connected to your account, and continue to play. 

About magic stones, I've already answered on the same topic.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280