MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[24.08.2022] - Season 17 Part 2

Guys , Admins , are you serius ? This update kill server . Its Update too late , no more new players . All  going other server ((  I give you  ideas for next Update :  Register only after 1 donate , can take drop only vip , can attack other player only after donate 1000$ , chaos machine  can craft your items after vip only too/   Admins 

you are very greedy
  • Haha 1

Omg so much whiners :))) want more windows - use sandbox. With offlevel funct and with millions zen farmers you destroy tocas price. Small online? After every update its low, but after few days its going up.

• Haha 1

Off-level is only thing can help new player catch up old player without donate. Understand sv need donate to keep going, but not every1 can pay 1000$ for this game. And with player like VINATABA guild exit in sv? Admin can dreamin bout new player joint this sv. Keep dream!

1 hour ago, -TheEnd- said:

Omg so much whiners :))) want more windows - use sandbox. With offlevel funct and with millions zen farmers you destroy tocas price. Small online? After every update its low, but after few days its going up.

If it's so easy to have more windows with sandbox, why bother making limit so low in the first place? Only makes a nuisance for the player. If this many people are "whining" then maybe there is actually an issue :)

Toca's price has been steady for last year, watch it now go up, who knows, 300bon for one toca, nobody will play anymore. Of course amount of players are lower after an update, we already know this, but even now once everyone has connected (that wants to keep on playing) numbers will be very low. Doesn't look good for any new comers that are thinking of joining the server. But guess we will see what number looks like in a day or so. 

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

This time Part 2 didn't bring us big changes.
The list of main changes:
Elf receives new skills: Raining arrow, Holy bolt(damage grow by energy stat), and elemental attack & defense. All new skills you can find in the Kanturu map.
Now Elf receives a majestic buff, so parameters of the attack and defence reinforcement have been changed.
To fight against big farmers, the next changes have been added. String restrictions per 1 Pc - 3 clients. Off-level is now available only for VIP users.
Fixed issues with the monsters and safe zone in the Ashy Aida map.
Fixed problem with the Golden monsters.

Some other features of the Part 2 will be launched later.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use patcher to upgrade the client manually.
This is necessary to receive all updates.

Holy bolt is bugged, or I need the 4th evolution with my elf? I'm a High elf, with lvl 400, already learned the skill dropped from kanturu, and I can't add anything in the bolt master improvement tree, even that I should be able to, because I meet all the requirements, that are two, have the skill, and have a rank 5 with 10 pts
image.png.9e69d267f0d58c1f384c92e782ba54a3.png

1 hour ago, mkoi said:

Holy bolt is bugged, or I need the 4th evolution with my elf? I'm a High elf, with lvl 400, already learned the skill dropped from kanturu, and I can't add anything in the bolt master improvement tree, even that I should be able to, because I meet all the requirements, that are two, have the skill, and have a rank 5 with 10 pts

Server, nickname?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

How did we live here until November 2021? without off level? 

The idea of zen lottery have been totally perverted. Instead of putting TOCA to the x-shop (as usual servers do) we add it to the zen lottery, so every player have the same opportunity to get it. And to make zen more valuable. But all turned just in to the zen farm. 

Current system (zen, toca, zen lottery) obvious need some changes. We will think about this.

Just for info

We have some suggestions. Still in discussing status. Just be more patient plz. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

5 hours ago, mkoi said:

Please try it now.

How can we now catch up with players from the HeroVN Guild is impossible). it was not realistic for us and with the bots to catch up with them ...
and WTF?
First they took HP from MG, now they took DEF (it was 18.8k it became 15.2) in +15-+13 set (+maks ML DEF skill) . A friend of the DW armor has Legendari +9 have 13.5k def, cool! 🙂
Gunner kills me in one second...no chance for me.
Thanks, I think it's time to look for another server)

16 hours ago, Arturs said:

How did we live here until November 2021? without off level? 

The idea of zen lottery have been totally perverted. Instead of putting TOCA to the x-shop (as usual servers do) we add it to the zen lottery, so every player have the same opportunity to get it. And to make zen more valuable. But all turned just in to the zen farm. 

Current system (zen, toca, zen lottery) obvious need some changes. We will think about this.

Boss i think limit the 5 windows per pc and the OFFLEVEL remove it or mybe for Vip activation. . OR open 3 windows per pc and the OFFLEVEL is on for free. Thats fair fair situation. 

AgilityWiz 

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

The problem is not in limit or off-level it self. The problem is in zen lottery and TOCA. 
Who open more windows - get more TOCAs. Not cool, not cool. 

But we found a solution, where all sides will be satisfied, and gameplay will be improved. The new way how to obtain a TOCA, and off-level will be returned. Information will be in the next month. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Arturs said:

The problem is not in limit or off-level it self. The problem is in zen lottery and TOCA. 

But we found a solution, where all sides will be satisfied, and gameplay will be improved. The new way how to obtain a TOCA, and off-level will be returned. Information will be in the next month. 

Its also lvling up, to be honest from 90-100rr off level helped a lot and getting ML.

I my self use only one acc , even if things are slow. I dont agree how others use like 5acc per 1pc and there is guild Who does it. They are ahead to everyone despite of changes and it will remain the same. 

My interests is that server population grows,  more players,  more funzy. Every thing to attract more players and in this case whole zen lottery with toca i think does the job. 

30 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

i love you man

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

I have been playing for more than 2 months, I see a picture of connivance, an irresponsible attitude towards imbalance. As a result, today, the whole, almost the whole vn gi, and its satellites, and all their main and additional characters:

1.  collected a huge amount of zen
  2. Pulled a lot of toc
  3.  a lot of items +13-15. and as a result they have pvp options.
  4. They have intensified so much that it is impossible to resist, even to individual ones. not to mention their team.

And now what?! even if the server becomes perfectly balanced, in everything, in classes and items  - the gap between them and other players will remain forever. To this will be added the fact that it will become insurmountable, since everything will be balanced and it will become impossible to reduce the gap! since it will not be possible to go the same way that they have gone so far. now it gets harder to get everything if u need.... but if u already have all u can just play for fun and laugh at others.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Поздно пить боржоми когда почки отказали.

Я более 2 месяцев, что играл, наблюдаю картину попустительства, без ответственного отношения к дисбалансу в игре. Как следствие, на сегодняшний день, весь, почти весь клан вн, и его сателиты, и всех их основные и дополнительные персонажи:

1. Собрали огромную массу зен, и прочих ресурсов своей ордой ботов.
  2. Вытащили много, много, очень много Ток
  3. Заточили себе массу вещей,  имеют по несколько разных  заточеных сэтов(например рууд и екзе, для разных случаев ). И главное на +13\+15 , и как следствие имеют пвп опции.
  4. Усилились  настолько что противостять - невозможно, даже отдельным. не говоря о их командной игре.

И что теперь?! Даже если сервер станет идеально сбалансированым, во всем, и в класах и в вещах -  пропасть между вн и другими игроками останется. НА ВСЕГДА.  К этому добавится то что она станет непреодолимой, так как теперь будет все сбалансировано и  как следствие уменьшить разрыв станет невозможно!  тк как нельзя будет пойти тем же путем которым они до сих пор пользовались. Другим игрокам станет сложнее\труднее достигать чего-то. А им что теперь делать?! А им теперь делать ничего и не надо. Они уже все себе сделали. Им остается только наслаждатся своим тотальным превосходством смеясь над другими. Теперь люди хватаются за голову, понимая что им никогда несуждено сделать квест на босса, если только ктот из Вн им благосклонно не позволит.

И все это произошло потому что кто-то клал болт и ждал месяцами чтоб исправить свои же, а главное  -  очевидные и многократно указанные, ошибки.

Всё надо делать вовремя.

1 час назад, cyborg9 сказал:

I have been playing for more than 2 months, I see a picture of connivance, an irresponsible attitude towards imbalance. As a result, today, the whole, almost the whole vn gi, and its satellites, and all their main and additional characters:

2. Pulled a lot of toc
  4. They have intensified so much that it is impossible to resist, even to individual ones. not to mention their team.

And now what?! even if the server becomes perfectly balanced, in everything, in classes and items  - the gap between them and other players will remain forever. To this will be added the fact that it will become insurmountable, since everything will be balanced and it will become impossible to reduce the gap! since it will not be possible to go the same way that they have gone so far. now it gets harder to get everything if u need.... but if u already have all u can just play for fun and laugh at others.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Я более 2 месяцев, что играл, наблюдаю картину попустительства, без ответственного отношения к дисбалансу в игре. Как следствие, на сегодняшний день, весь, почти весь клан вн, и его сателиты, и всех их основные и дополнительные персонажи:

3. Заточили себе массу вещей,  имеют по несколько разных  заточеных сэтов(например рууд и екзе, для разных случаев ). И главное на +13\+15 , и как следствие имеют пвп опции.
  4. Усилились  настолько что противостять - невозможно, даже отдельным. не говоря о их командной игре.

И что теперь?! Даже если сервер станет идеально сбалансированым, во всем, и в класах и в вещах -  пропасть между вн и другими игроками останется. НА ВСЕГДА.  К этому добавится то что она станет непреодолимой, так как теперь будет все сбалансировано и  как следствие уменьшить разрыв станет невозможно!  тк как нельзя будет пойти тем же путем которым они до сих пор пользовались. Другим игрокам станет сложнее\труднее достигать чего-то. А им что теперь делать?! А им теперь делать ничего и не надо. Они уже все себе сделали. Им остается только наслаждатся своим тотальным превосходством смеясь над другими. Теперь люди хватаются за голову, понимая что им никогда несуждено сделать квест на босса, если только ктот из Вн им благосклонно не позволит.

И все это произошло потому что кто-то клал болт и ждал месяцами чтоб исправить свои же, а главное  -  очевидные и многократно указанные, ошибки.

Всё надо делать вовремя.

Problema ne v vn i ne v disbalanse - idi i farmi million toca na 5+ oknah - kto protiv to? Prowe obvenit drugih 4em priznat svou banalnuu len. Da i nikto ne igraet vserez 4tob sdelat klan vs vn. Vsem pofig.

-TheEnd- а ради чего играть то , если не ради соревнования ? Смысл весь в том что бы играть против кого то . А на данный момент это игра в одни ворота , потому что с Героями Вн  даже весь оставшийся сервер не справится. Люди готовы уже только из-за этого забивать и уходить на другие проекты , сейчас благо не 2001 год  и серверов море на любой вкус. А то что делают админы - просто вызывает смех , в попытках поднять под закат сервера еще больше бабла , вносят изменения которые ТОЛЬКО РАДИ ДОНАТА , и ни о каких там балансах и корректировках , Токах , зенах и речь не идет. Почему то 3 месяца никого не парило что весь сервер шпилит на 5-10 окон и гребет зен лопатами , а теперь на тебе . Толку если уже топы одеты . Это нужно было делать на старте , либо уже до смерти серва оставлять как есть , есть много чего что еще нужно править - у вас допельгангер не работает со старта блин ))))

Guys, as the admin said, problem is, the center of the game now is TOCA. Everyone farming for zen to have some TOCA. I won't be such mysterious like @Arturs (sorry boss 🙂 ).

1. Our first goal is to make TOCA, eTOCA and other materials for crafting or upgrading items more available for players which will make TOCA not the center of the game, but an important item for upgrading items. Not only TOCA and ETOCA, there will be other items too which will be available for ALL. And we try to make this in a way which the top players won't be a trouble for newbies to have these items. And make Offlevel function more useful for lvl-up, gather Arena or Ashy Aida points. Will be new "system" for getting TOCA, ETOCA and other useful crafting materials which (my opinion) is more interesting.  

2. Our second goal is to make the game more alive than army of offlevel minions)) this is why in "new system" (I just call it system coz don't want to ruin the surprise 😄) it won't be effective to farm for zen in offlevel mode, but u will be more online to collect (shhh, don't say admin that I said it) needed item 😉 

So, just be in touch, it won't be such ez to make it, need many calculations and some ideas to think about. So as Admin said, changes will be next month. Don't think some weeks will be a problem for us 😉 just be patient) It will be more fun than now 😉

5 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

2. Pulled a lot of toc

Всё надо делать вовремя.

I'm totally agree with you about "VN army". Yes there is a fact that these guys playing very rough and seriously. They use each others accounts, help each other in any case and etc. I didn't see any MU server where VN guys not in top) This is the way they play and it is a good side of them. But in the other hand their playstyle creates a disbalance for other players. Problem is u can't blame both side. They sometimes live with this game, 7/24 online, trying to craft, PvP, bully (oghm.. sorry) and etc, but we don't turn the game our lives. We just want to play some hours and make some good items, shine like mirror, farm for something, PvP for fun and etc. We can't compete (alone) with them, coz we don't have such time or just not such more like them) 

New changes will be soon, just keep patience for a while plz. For my thinking changes will help all to breathe)