MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[24.08.2022] - Season 17 Part 2

2 hours ago, bcray2 said:

-TheEnd- а ради чего играть то , если не ради соревнования ? Смысл весь в том что бы играть против кого то . А на данный момент это игра в одни ворота , потому что с Героями Вн  даже весь оставшийся сервер не справится. Люди готовы уже только из-за этого забивать и уходить на другие проекты , сейчас благо не 2001 год  и серверов море на любой вкус. А то что делают админы - просто вызывает смех , в попытках поднять под закат сервера еще больше бабла , вносят изменения которые ТОЛЬКО РАДИ ДОНАТА , и ни о каких там балансах и корректировках , Токах , зенах и речь не идет. Почему то 3 месяца никого не парило что весь сервер шпилит на 5-10 окон и гребет зен лопатами , а теперь на тебе . Толку если уже топы одеты . Это нужно было делать на старте , либо уже до смерти серва оставлять как есть , есть много чего что еще нужно править - у вас допельгангер не работает со старта блин ))))

1. This time I'm not deleting it, if it is possible translate to English and add it below the post, coz this topic only for English language

2. I always honest to players, coz I am also a player like you. It is not about the money, at least this time. Offlevel army was everywhere, there were no spot in non PvP maps. All the game was about zen farming, moss zen lottery, again zen farming and the loop. Some players even didn't use their main char, just was putting their farm minions on spots and was forgetting about the game for 12h. Function must be a part of game but not the main of it. 

As I said earlier. New changes will change many for all. Just keep calm and be patient plz.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

2 часа назад, bcray2 сказал:

-TheEnd- а ради чего играть то , если не ради соревнования ? Смысл весь в том что бы играть против кого то . А на данный момент это игра в одни ворота , потому что с Героями Вн  даже весь оставшийся сервер не справится. Люди готовы уже только из-за этого забивать и уходить на другие проекты , сейчас благо не 2001 год  и серверов море на любой вкус. А то что делают админы - просто вызывает смех , в попытках поднять под закат сервера еще больше бабла , вносят изменения которые ТОЛЬКО РАДИ ДОНАТА , и ни о каких там балансах и корректировках , Токах , зенах и речь не идет. Почему то 3 месяца никого не парило что весь сервер шпилит на 5-10 окон и гребет зен лопатами , а теперь на тебе . Толку если уже топы одеты . Это нужно было делать на старте , либо уже до смерти серва оставлять как есть , есть много чего что еще нужно править - у вас допельгангер не работает со старта блин ))))

tak a 4to ti vlogil v serv 4tob stat silnee krome nitya? da i kakoj super donat u admina s VIPa? o4nis - ti seriw

yes, kindly fix it, it kept disconnected whenever changing maps, and spend 10-15mins to reconnect. it kept pop out disconnected from server. 

Well they should done it already not wait this long or atleast give somekind of information on when it will be what to expect from it. People have left, a lot of people, server is realy emtpy now. Yesterday found new server seems like others did, but still gonna watch out what happens here and log in to check out thing, update wont bring back all who left, but who knows im always up for this server if they get things right. 🙂

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 5:17 AM, hustlerx said:

Well they should done it already not wait this long or atleast give somekind of information on when it will be what to expect from it. People have left, a lot of people, server is realy emtpy now. Yesterday found new server seems like others did, but still gonna watch out what happens here and log in to check out thing, update wont bring back all who left, but who knows im always up for this server if they get things right. 🙂

Most who have left are unlikely to come back this season. They are waiting for the reopening of a new server. But first the problems that occurred with Magic must be solved.
The problem is that some players met on other servers and it is not known if they will want to leave those and come back here on new season.

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, demolus said:

Most who have left are unlikely to come back this season. They are waiting for the reopening of a new server. But first the problems that occurred with Magic must be solved.
The problem is that some players met on other servers and it is not known if they will want to leave those and come back here on new season.

People liked the setup and system, but who is willing to come back? There was multiple posts from players with solutions to do something becouse everyone saw after this last update poeple start leaving with every day, noone from stuff even moved they finger to hold players leaving, but pointing out on some update that will fix this whole situation. Nothing will fix anything anymore, best is to reopen new server and learning from mistakes. Altought i realy liked this server, but this is what happens when poeple are ignored.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, demolus said:

A reopening would be lit, hopefully one with lower exp as getting to max stats in a couple of days felt a bit fast. (Maybe less exp, and a bit more points per rr? idk)

Also maybe some light retouching of the quests themselves, Acheron didn't need to be so grindy lol (tho maybe i should post that in the suggestions section)

On 9/13/2022 at 12:29 AM, Shade said:

Hi @Arturs - any idea on when we can expect update? 

Last update has killed a lot of confidence in the server so hoping some changes will be made soon? Can we expect rest of 17.2 update soon? Will there be PvP rebalancing? Seems things are all over the place at the moment.

I can't even warp event square without being disconnected then cannot open the game anymore. For now it's easier not to play. Am waiting response on website support ticket.

I've had a vacation, and right after got a Covid. So in total yes, 2 weeks without any progress on the server. But we have big plans!  

About off-level and TOCA.

Off-level will be returning to everyone in the next update. TOCA will be removed from the zen lottery and will be added the extra lottery. I can't share the full details of the new TOCA lottery, but:
1) Chance of TOCA will be a MUCH higher. Something like 20-25%. Other 70-75 will be also valuable items (no jewels or boxes)
2) Items for this lottery players will obtain during active gameplay. More active - faster collect the items
3) Farming will be available for newbies too. 

The game experience will be HIGHLY improved, no more full server of off-level afk characters in 25 windows of zen farmers. As for me, the next update will be a big game-changer. 

About disconnects after warping - this issue appears and disappears for the players absolutely randomly since starting of the MUX Legend project. We don't have to find the behavior of this problem. 

About the PVP. 

We're starting full and deep tests of the PvP, from the very bottom. Will be added cooldown for the SD and Elite HP potions. This will be another big game-changer. 

About the future

Magic server, obviously waiting for a merge with the Prime. We understand all of the mistakes on the Magic. 
A new server will be only after all of these changes. 

3 hours ago, ryuustein said:

A reopening would be lit, hopefully one with lower exp as getting to max stats in a couple of days felt a bit fast. (Maybe less exp, and a bit more points per rr? idk)

Also maybe some light retouching of the quests themselves, Acheron didn't need to be so grindy lol (tho maybe i should post that in the suggestions section)

Will be also changes in the quest system, to make it more friendly to the players. 
Also as an achievement system. 

Let's make MUX great again! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

I've had a vacation, and right after got a Covid. So in total yes, 2 weeks without any progress on the server. But we have big plans!  

Off-level will be returning to everyone in the next update. TOCA will be removed from the zen lottery and will be added the extra lottery. I can't share the full details of the new TOCA lottery, but:
1) Chance of TOCA will be a MUCH higher. Something like 20-25%. Other 70-75 will be also valuable items (no jewels or boxes)
2) Items for this lottery players will obtain during active gameplay. More active - faster collect the items

The game experience will be HIGHLY improved, no more full server of off-level afk characters in 25 windows of zen farmers. As for me, the next update will be a big game-changer. 

About disconnects after warping - this issue appears and disappears for the players absolutely randomly since starting of the MUX Legend project. We don't have to find the behavior of this problem. 

About the PVP. 

We're starting full and deep tests of the PvP, from the very bottom. Will be added cooldown for the SD and Elite HP potions. This will be another big game-changer. 

About the future

Magic server, obviously waiting for a merge with the Prime. We understand all of the mistakes on the Magic. 

Will be also changes in the quest system, to make it more friendly to the players. 

It sounds just great! I would rather have already removed the bugs and done something new!😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

About the PVP. 

About the future

Basicly all we who left server should wait untill new update and merge before coming back?

3 hours ago, reevis said:

And the greater spirit stones need to be fixed too

Also will be in tomorrow update.

1 hour ago, hustlerx said:

Basicly all we who left server should wait untill new update and merge before coming back?

achievements will be multiplied, so there is a sense to make it. Trying to prepare to the merge. 

• Like 1

8 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

About the PVP. 

About the future

1.Make item farming a bit easier please. RUUD sets take forever to farm and when you finally get it, there remain about 200-300 ppl online. 2. Please fix quests where u need to kill boss with 6-12h respawn time. Its impossible to complete them for simple payer, cuz top guilds are farming them 24/7. 3. make a random spawn location for every boss and mini boss

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Also will be in tomorrow update.

achievements will be multiplied, so there is a sense to make it. Trying to prepare to the merge. 

Hello,

After all, some meaningful information. So the administration has finally noticed the problems of daily players?
I have some question and suggestions.

Is there any approximate date for the changes and the opening of a new server?
Do you know what the exp will be?

Will anything be changed in the bons system? At the moment, the entire money system on the server is based on bons. In addition, their problem in winning results in low market liquidity. I propose to increase the total amount of bons and increase the chances of getting them - higher inflation should cause bigger movements in the market. Maybe more way to win bons? Bons for Devil Squarwe and Blood Castle? Maybe an exchange of Zen for Bons? - But first, fix the Farm problems. Some Daily events for bons - kill 500 spiders? Easy for everybody, but give more fun and speed up market and game.

Will there be any changes to the rewarding system for the best players? As we know now, one guild took the entire map of Asha Aida and did not allow other players to participate in it. Will there be a more independent system, equal for all players?

Will bosses be removed from the quest list?
A large proportion of players got stuck on quests with main bosses, because unfortunately a better organized guild made it impossible to complete this quest. It was quite annoying as it was possible to do the quest once or twice a day. So each failed attempt ended in waiting for the next day.

WILL THERE BE A CHANGE IN BOSS ?! - For me, one of the biggest pains of the server was the defined time of boss raids. Additionally, ideally suited to the needs of Asian players. I guess the server is aimed more at European players?
What solution do I see here? - All bosses spawning after certain number of hours after being killed - BUT at more non-standard hours. So - not every 24 or 12 or 6 hours.
For example, every 3 or 7 or 13. What will that change? One respawn will be perfectly matched to the American time, but the next one will be better suited to Chinese time, and the next one will be better suited to another time zone.

Will Super Coin Lottery stay? - it is probably one of the main sources of income for the server, but I believe it is the largest Pay2Win. I think most players will agree with that. This system should be changed or preferably removed.

DONATE - I know the removal of Super Lottery is a big hit to server finances. However, I think it can be solved differently.
Instead of forcing players to spend large amounts of money at a time to win a Super Lottery, it's better to offer them a system that they want to fund on a regular. I think that a better developed VIP system would work great here. A gambling-free way. And big, regular income for server.
First, a much more extensive VIP arena.
Second, the introduction of visual rewards / achivments for donate. - e.g. for reaching some donate point some visual change (Dragon to Red Dragon etc. Visual Reward, not Pay2Win)
Third, the introduction of a boss invasion in the VIP Arena. I don't mean Lord Ferea, just some lower-class bosses. This will allow VIP players to progress more easily, but to some extent which will not make them immortal. So, for example, Gold Invasion, undine, etc.
Fourth and probably the most important - introduction of OFF-Level for all players, but for VIP players - Vip-Level. This would mean Off-Level, during which the Mu Helper works. I think this is a way to multiply the amount of VIPs and income, and at the same time it will increase the balance.

The last thing I would like to change is the PvP system. It is a difficult topic because it has many advantages and disadvantages.
MuX is supposed to be more of a PvP server. I propose to delete all Non-pvp maps then. This will reduce the amount of Bots and Farms that destroy the current Magic server. Since most of the farms were in non-pvp locations. It is logical.
Additionally, I would increase the cost of PK Clear, depending on the location where PK happened.
So, for example, killing bots in Lost Tower will not cost us much. But killing players non-stop in Red Icarus or Crywolf will be painful for the wallet.

I hope, administrations will take it seriously this time.
Mux have very nice and unique seetup, but need much changes..

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

14 minutes ago, demolus said:

Additionally, I would increase the cost of PK Clear, depending on the location where PK happened.

Yesssssssssssss please

14 minutes ago, demolus said:

Will bosses be removed from the quest list?

A large proportion of players got stuck on quests with main bosses, because unfortunately a better organized guild made it impossible to complete this quest. It was quite annoying as it was possible to do the quest once or twice a day. So each failed attempt ended in waiting for the next day.

WILL THERE BE A CHANGE IN BOSS ?! - For me, one of the biggest pains of the server was the defined time of boss raids. Additionally, ideally suited to the needs of Asian players. I guess the server is aimed more at European players?
What solution do I see here? - All bosses spawning after certain number of hours after being killed - BUT at more non-standard hours. So - not every 24 or 12 or 6 hours.
For example, every 3 or 7 or 13. What will that change? One respawn will be perfectly matched to the American time, but the next one will be better suited to Chinese time, and the next one will be better suited to another time zone.

Fixed time of respawn for ALL bosses to respawn at the same time perhaps? that way it's gonna be harder for a single guild to gatekeep all the bosses if they respawn at the same time.

I'm all in with more frequent respawns even if that means crappier rewards too.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, rawolf2 said:

1.Make item farming a bit easier please. RUUD sets take forever to farm and when you finally get it, there remain about 200-300 ppl online. 2. Please fix quests where u need to kill boss with 6-12h respawn time. Its impossible to complete them for simple payer, cuz top guilds are farming them 24/7. 3. make a random spawn location for every boss and mini boss

1. Your problem to reach the good mastery set is? Not enough TOCA? Not enough RUUD?
2. Quest system will be changed a little bit for a new server, perhaps later for the Prime too. There is a few problems, yes
3. About this - no. Bosses is bosses, the place where strongest players meets for a PvP, this is a part of the game play too. Some bosses are easier to farm, some not

53 minutes ago, demolus said:

Hello,

After all, some meaaningful information. So the administration has finally noticed the problems of daily players?
I have some question and suggestions.

Is there any approximate date for the changes and the opening of a new server?
Do you know what the exp will be?

We always notice this, but there are a lot of problems, which players won't see. Hopefully, all problems are behind and now we can focus on 120% on the improvements. 

Approx. October. Information about the new start will be in about 2 weeks before opening. It will be a x100 rates.

Will anything be changed in the bons system? At the moment, the entire money system on the server is based on bons. In addition, their problem in winning results in low market liquidity. I propose to increase the total amount of bons and increase the chances of getting them - higher inflation should cause bigger movements in the market. Maybe more way to win bons? Bons for Devil Squarwe and Blood Castle? Maybe an exchange of Zen for Bons? - But first, fix the Farm problems. Some Daily events for bons - kill 500 spiders? Easy for everybody, but give more fun and speed up market and game.

We have statistics, and there is a pretty big amount of bonuses already going to the server from votings, tops, rewards e.t.c. 
Also, the problem of giving free bonuses is the attempt to farm it from one guild/farm e.t.c.
Daily events, will can also use by one player. Killed 500 spiders from 25 accounts and send all prizes to the main acc. 

Will there be any changes to the rewarding system for the best players? As we know now, one guild took the entire map of Asha Aida and did not allow other players to participate in it. Will there be a more independent system, equal for all players?

I think we will need to give for Ashy Aida one more chance. When everyone will start equal, with our changes, it must be more equal in the end. 
BUT also need to understand, that this isn't only our responsibility. If the whole server can't organize at least 1 big and strong guild, to give a fight against other guild, what we can do? 
We're always trying to give an opportunity for a not hardcore players, but we also need to give a content for top-ranked players too. 

DONATE - I know the removal of Super Lottery is a big hit to server finances. However, I think it can be solved differently.
Instead of forcing players to spend large amounts of money at a time to win a Super Lottery, it's better to offer them a system that they want to fund on a regular. I think that a better developed VIP system would work great here. A gambling-free way. And big, regular income for server.
First, a much more extensive VIP arena.
Second, the introduction of visual rewards / achivments for donate. - e.g. for reaching some donate point some visual change (Dragon to Red Dragon etc. Visual Reward, not Pay2Win)
Third, the introduction of a boss invasion in the VIP Arena. I don't mean Lord Ferea, just some lower-class bosses. This will allow VIP players to progress more easily, but to some extent which will not make them immortal. So, for example, Gold Invasion, undine, etc.
Fourth and probably the most important - introduction of OFF-Level for all players, but for VIP players - Vip-Level. This would mean Off-Level, during which the Mu Helper works. I think this is a way to multiply the amount of VIPs and income, and at the same time it will increase the balance.

If our online will be 10000 players, maybe this will work :] but..
We are always open to a suggestion about the lottery. The super lottery was added mostly because of players. We already have 13 classes and 16 different weapons in total. 
First you need to WIN a weapon, this already is a luck. And after that, you have only 6.25% chance, that the weapon will be on your class. If you're DK, what you will be with a summoners book? Okay some staff you will sell without a problem, but what to do with weapons for not popular classes? Again, if online here will be a 2000-3000 players, it won't be a problem, and super lottery won't be necessary as now. 

About visual stuff - unfortunately, but in MU Online this side of the game isn't popular at all. I know that in other games it's a really good thing, but not in this game (no one happy to get a MUUN from a lottery, even if it's not only a good visual pet 😞

Off-level don't have this kind of setting. Developers know about this suggestion, it's a popular thing among other admins.

The last thing I would like to change is the PvP system. It is a difficult topic because it has many advantages and disadvantages.
MuX is supposed to be more of a PvP server. I propose to delete all Non-pvp maps then. This will reduce the amount of Bots and Farms that destroy the current Magic server. Since most of the farms were in non-pvp locations. It is logical.
So, for example, killing bots in Lost Tower will not cost us much. But killing players non-stop in Red Icarus or Crywolf will be painful for the wallet.

I hope, administrations will take it seriously this time.
Mux have very nice and unique seetup, but need much changes..

I think non-pvp LT and Aida is okay and don't disturb anyone. Non-pvp dungeon - maybe, maybe. But non-pvp dungeon have the weakest majestic monsters, so not geared players at least have a chance, slowly, but up their majestic levels.
About farms, as i said before, the way of obtaining a TOCA will be a different, afk or farms there won't help (at least this will be much more slower). So farmers won't kill next server. 

About the cost of PK in different maps - i'm really like this idea! I write about it in my to-do, and will make a suggestion to the IGCN about it.

Hope, that i didn't miss anything. :shockot:

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

1. Your problem to reach the good mastery set is? Not enough TOCA? Not enough RUUD?
2. Quest system will be changed a little bit for a new server, perhaps later for the Prime too. There is a few problems, yes
3. About this - no. Bosses is bosses, the place where strongest players meets for a PvP, this is a part of the game play too. Some bosses are easier to farm, some not

now that the magic and prime servers are going to be merged, what if certain items are more accessible?
I mean if the server prime is old, and most of the players have full gear, and we're going to join them, I don't think they'll mind things like having a little more success rate when crafting wings lvl 3, or the fenrir, or things of this type, which only benefit the newer or less geared characters.

Obviously I say this from the ignorance of the status of prime players. I only read once that everyone is in full gear, and if so, I don't see how to speed things up a bit for the newer ones could affect the older players.