MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[24.08.2022] - Season 17 Part 2

5 minutes ago, forever24s said:

I downloaded the patch but it didn't update, and I can't connect to the server when using the launcher

Can you connect if you run main.exe?

Maybe try to redownload client and re install

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 9:28 PM, Arturs said:

disconnects after warping - this issue appears and disappears for the players absolutely randomly since starting of the MUX Legend project. We don't have to find the behavior of this problem. 

Sorry Arturs what do you mean don't have to find behaviour? Hopefully it will stop?

On 9/15/2022 at 9:28 PM, Arturs said:

About the PVP. 

We're starting full and deep tests of the PvP, from the very bottom. Will be added cooldown for the SD and Elite HP potions. This will be another big game-changer. 

Please make sure you check GC in Prime - dmg extremely high for someone with exc set only, pretty sure plasma skill is bugged as well. 

Im new to the game, about a month old, but sorry to say that. the offlevel (system), i dont understand why is it brought back? its very annoying and the old players just put dozens of accounts farming. The restrictions of 3windows per PC is good enough, if they wanted to grind for more accounts may just spend some effort to buy another device to do it. Previously offlevel only available on VIP is good enough, if they wanted to offlevel just buy VIP and server can earn back some bons on that too. Correct me if im wrong.

• Like 1

Yeah, i'm not sure about the whole Offlevel idea, sure it virtually inflates the player count making it more attractive to new people to join

But it mostly benefits hardcore players who make a ton of accounts. At first i disliked the idea of Offlevel VIP only, but if it's made in order to prevent abuse of it ... then so be it

Also... as a suggestion, would it be possible for a "/reset" command? it would be much more comfortable than having to log off game, logging into the web (and hoping that you have enough zen/level 😅), then logging back again ingame.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 8:48 PM, rawolf2 said:

will these tips help all the players make ruud sets much faster than now? Or i will be "11th" person with brilliant set?

Most of people know these tips already. And any player can do it. In my case I can make 50k+ ruud in a day without rush. 30k of that just sitting on the spot )) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 9/16/2022 at 11:43 PM, demolus said:

@Devil- I follow your posts regularly and I must admit you are here the hope of the server: D

Unfortunately, I ended the game like most of the Magic x1000 players. But I'd love to give you a list of players you should be pissing. And I will go to Prime to see how they are destroyed: D

However, you can see that was the problem. You would help with the quest as that fuels a positive game and awakens the server. Unfortunately, the Magic x1000 was different.
One guild made a monopoly and there was no chance of killing the boss.
This stopped the development of the entire server. Some players like me for example: D
They decided not to even buy items from this guild, just to keep them from enjoying it.

They had a perfectly functioning system. The entire guild has sponsored one best player. Which made him have the entire server in one hit. He was standing as a bodyguard and the whole guild was attacking the boss. Nobody had a chance to even see what the boss looks like.
His biggest opponents on the server were at the level of the blue eye weapon and the Holly Angel set, when he already had the Staff Kanade and the Brilliant +15 set plus 4lv wings.

I think you understand why there was such a power difference.

In addition, their way of playing was hardcore. They didn't let go of one boss.
I remember once there was an event done by Gm in the game. They even forced the GM to change the time of the event because it clashed with the time when the medusa appeared. You feel it ^^

Thank you, no need to leave game) I already talked about it on another topic (don't remember where), when I started to play I also have been bullied by top players, which didn't let me even exit from the safe zone of Lorencia 😄 I could also leave the game and blame the admin "because of top player bully me" ))) Didn't do that and now I'm here) 

Call back other guild mates too, no need to leave the game just because u can fight with top players. After the merge with Prime all will be balanced. No domination, no monopoly, no bully and etc. Yes there will be fights, we'll fight for bosses, for Ashy Aida spots, Castle Siege, Arca War and more of them, we can success or fail in fight, it is normal, but all these will be balanced. Just bring all back, to have a good team fight)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Thank you, no need to leave game) I already talked about it on another topic (don't remember where), when I started to play I also have been bullied by top players, which didn't let me even exit from the safe zone of Lorencia 😄 I could also leave the game and blame the admin "because of top player bully me" ))) Didn't do that and now I'm here) 

Call back other guild mates too, no need to leave the game just because u can fight with top players. After the merge with Prime all will be balanced. No domination, no monopoly, no bully and etc. Yes there will be fights, we'll fight for bosses, for Ashy Aida spots, Castle Siege, Arca War and more of them, we can success or fail in fight, it is normal, but all these will be balanced. Just bring all back, to have a good team fight)

Sounds good and i hope it will work like that becouse the players we talk about are dedicated to the bone, almost like they have time available 24/7 for this game. I dont know how much of strong guilds are in prime server i hope there is many, becouse i have a feeling, those guys from magic is also preparing for this merge. 🙂 But i do hope it will be they way you say.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hustlerx said:

Sounds good and i hope it will work like that becouse the players we talk about are dedicated to the bone, almost like they have time available 24/7 for this game. I dont know how much of strong guilds are in prime server i hope there is many, becouse i have a feeling, those guys from magic is also preparing for this merge. 🙂 But i do hope it will be they way you say.

I hope that they are preparing for it )) it means we'll have so much fun) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hi @Arturs - just wondering did you check chaos machine for normal item upgrade? Percentage is working okay?

Also this weeks' guild quest is bugged again (automatic 5 stars for big guilds)

• Love 1