MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[24.08.2022] - Season 17 Part 2

I like hearing new things that is coming, everything is great, i was wondering about the 100x, when i came to this server there was another one 50x witch was merged. The population wasnt high due to low exp or what?

This conserns me becouse this game mainly is based on pvp and under that low exp is it gonna be all good maybe there is a sweet spot between? I have to admit even tough this server had 1000xp it wasnt that easy to level up exspecialy the last 10resets took time. And the real game just starts at 100resets whole set grinding.

I hope the stuff considered all scenarios for that low exp, lets be real players are lazy and sometimes they are affraid of that low exp, even though system here is very good.

14 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

1. Your problem to reach the good mastery set is? Not enough TOCA? Not enough RUUD?
2. Quest system will be changed a little bit for a new server, perhaps later for the Prime too. There is a few problems, yes
3. About this - no. Bosses is bosses, the place where strongest players meets for a PvP, this is a part of the game play too. Some bosses are easier to farm, some not

1.both of them, but ruud in my opinion mostly. You need hundred thousands of ruud to upgrade the set. Also you need to make it+11 to upgrade. Buying ruud items there is no 100% to get luck on the item, so tons of ruud will be wasted. Dont forget that all players are farming ruud and it makes it more limited(especially with current  ruud farming options and conditions) Without tocas goblin will destroy your set. In best scenario you need 2 tocas to make single item +11. So for the full set you need 8 tocas (best scenario)  to upgrade ruud set to the next level.  So if my math is right you need 56 TOCAS to make brilliant set  in the best scenario where chaos machine success rate=100%. It is possible for 5-10ppl on a server, but not for the rest of players. I think it is unhealthy for the server, especially if you are positioning it as PvP server. After 2-3 months online drops dramatically .
2. Make at least axe heroes, acheron bosses and other mini bosses with a random spawning time and respawn coord. For vn its just farming simulator and after few days its becoming a monopoly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, demolus said:

Hello,

After all, some meaningful information. So the administration has finally noticed the problems of daily players?
I have some question and suggestions.

Is there any approximate date for the changes and the opening of a new server?
Do you know what the exp will be?

Will anything be changed in the bons system? At the moment, the entire money system on the server is based on bons. In addition, their problem in winning results in low market liquidity. I propose to increase the total amount of bons and increase the chances of getting them - higher inflation should cause bigger movements in the market. Maybe more way to win bons? Bons for Devil Squarwe and Blood Castle? Maybe an exchange of Zen for Bons? - But first, fix the Farm problems. Some Daily events for bons - kill 500 spiders? Easy for everybody, but give more fun and speed up market and game.

Will there be any changes to the rewarding system for the best players? As we know now, one guild took the entire map of Asha Aida and did not allow other players to participate in it. Will there be a more independent system, equal for all players?

Will bosses be removed from the quest list?
A large proportion of players got stuck on quests with main bosses, because unfortunately a better organized guild made it impossible to complete this quest. It was quite annoying as it was possible to do the quest once or twice a day. So each failed attempt ended in waiting for the next day.

WILL THERE BE A CHANGE IN BOSS ?! - For me, one of the biggest pains of the server was the defined time of boss raids. Additionally, ideally suited to the needs of Asian players. I guess the server is aimed more at European players?
What solution do I see here? - All bosses spawning after certain number of hours after being killed - BUT at more non-standard hours. So - not every 24 or 12 or 6 hours.
For example, every 3 or 7 or 13. What will that change? One respawn will be perfectly matched to the American time, but the next one will be better suited to Chinese time, and the next one will be better suited to another time zone.

Will Super Coin Lottery stay? - it is probably one of the main sources of income for the server, but I believe it is the largest Pay2Win. I think most players will agree with that. This system should be changed or preferably removed.

DONATE - I know the removal of Super Lottery is a big hit to server finances. However, I think it can be solved differently.
Instead of forcing players to spend large amounts of money at a time to win a Super Lottery, it's better to offer them a system that they want to fund on a regular. I think that a better developed VIP system would work great here. A gambling-free way. And big, regular income for server.
First, a much more extensive VIP arena.
Second, the introduction of visual rewards / achivments for donate. - e.g. for reaching some donate point some visual change (Dragon to Red Dragon etc. Visual Reward, not Pay2Win)
Third, the introduction of a boss invasion in the VIP Arena. I don't mean Lord Ferea, just some lower-class bosses. This will allow VIP players to progress more easily, but to some extent which will not make them immortal. So, for example, Gold Invasion, undine, etc.
Fourth and probably the most important - introduction of OFF-Level for all players, but for VIP players - Vip-Level. This would mean Off-Level, during which the Mu Helper works. I think this is a way to multiply the amount of VIPs and income, and at the same time it will increase the balance.

The last thing I would like to change is the PvP system. It is a difficult topic because it has many advantages and disadvantages.
MuX is supposed to be more of a PvP server. I propose to delete all Non-pvp maps then. This will reduce the amount of Bots and Farms that destroy the current Magic server. Since most of the farms were in non-pvp locations. It is logical.
Additionally, I would increase the cost of PK Clear, depending on the location where PK happened.
So, for example, killing bots in Lost Tower will not cost us much. But killing players non-stop in Red Icarus or Crywolf will be painful for the wallet.

I hope, administrations will take it seriously this time.
Mux have very nice and unique seetup, but need much changes..

DAAMN!! My eyes bleeding )) Couldn't read to the end, sorry about that. 

Want just mention that, after merge you won't have any problem with bosses, Ashy Aida, Quests, farming and etc. Prime server more "adequate" in this case. So if you need help with any quest or boss, just call someone, they will help you. I can talk by my side, I can help with any case if I'm online, even not, just discord me, I'll jump in, same as our other guild mates. So just chill about that. There won't be "unfair monopoly" in Prime ) 

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, rawolf2 said:

1.both of them, but ruud in my opinion mostly. You need hundred thousands of ruud to upgrade the set. Also you need to make it+11 to upgrade. Buying ruud items there is no 100% to get luck on the item, so tons of ruud will be wasted. Dont forget that all players are farming ruud and it makes it more limited(especially with current  ruud farming options and conditions) Without tocas goblin will destroy your set. In best scenario you need 2 tocas to make single item +11. So for the full set you need 8 tocas (best scenario)  to upgrade ruud set to the next level.  So if my math is right you need 56 TOCAS to make brilliant set  in the best scenario where chaos machine success rate=100%. It is possible for 5-10ppl on a server, but not for the rest of players. I think it is unhealthy for the server, especially if you are positioning it as PvP server. After 2-3 months online drops dramatically .
2. Make at least axe heroes, acheron bosses and other mini bosses with a random spawning time and respawn coord. For vn its just farming simulator and after few days its becoming a monopoly.

About ruud farming, I can give some tips, just discord me.

about other "bullies" as I said above. There won't be such "monopoly" just wait the merge 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 часа назад, Devil сказал:

About ruud farming, I can give some tips, just discord me.

about other "bullies" as I said above. There won't be such "monopoly" just wait the merge 

will these tips help all the players make ruud sets much faster than now? Or i will be "11th" person with brilliant set?

12 hours ago, hustlerx said:

I like hearing new things that is coming, everything is great, i was wondering about the 100x, when i came to this server there was another one 50x witch was merged. The population wasnt high due to low exp or what?

This conserns me becouse this game mainly is based on pvp and under that low exp is it gonna be all good maybe there is a sweet spot between? I have to admit even tough this server had 1000xp it wasnt that easy to level up exspecialy the last 10resets took time. And the real game just starts at 100resets whole set grinding.

I hope the stuff considered all scenarios for that low exp, lets be real players are lazy and sometimes they are affraid of that low exp, even though system here is very good.

2 years ago we launched a x100, and that was the most successful server. Starting online was about 800-900 or something like that, but after 1 month it hit the record of 2200 online. Even sub-sever was almost full. And we don't have a off-level at that moment. The server was pretty raw at that moment, much more problems e.t.c. 

The main reason, why x100 Medea have been active for so long and have big online - the players didn't leave at the start (like was on x10 and Magic). They didn't pass against the more stronger enemy and continued to progress. On the new server, we will try our best and have a plan to help keep equality between players, but in the end, active and enjoyable play depends more on players. 

We KNOW, that our project has the potential to make servers with online of 2k and more. I'm feeling very positive about the next chapter. :]

• Love 2
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

20 hours ago, Arturs said:

We have statistics, and there is a pretty big amount of bonuses already going to the server from votings, tops, rewards e.t.c. 

Also, the problem of giving free bonuses is the attempt to farm it from one guild/farm e.t.c.
Daily events, will can also use by one player. Killed 500 spiders from 25 accounts and send all prizes to the main acc.

Please, make sure you consider this problem.
I suggest you increase the price of everything - like crafting and upgrades for bons. But also increasing the number of bons on the server.
Why am I writing about it. Theoretically, there are a lot of bons. But the minimum price for items is 6 bons. For this price, I had quite good items on display, but due to the problem with getting bons, no one was buying.
Honestly speaking, I don't quite understand the bons problem myself.
On the one hand, you are listing a very good item for almost free and no one will buy it. On the other hand, someone is listing the item for 6,000 bons. I honestly don't know if anyone was buying it.
There is some disproportion here. I still suggest increasing the "multiplier" of the market. Let's increase all x10 prices, but add some independent way of getting them. One that will allow new players to have more bons. And one that will allow top players to have even more.
Maybe bons from every mini boss? Or for attending InGame Events?
My point is for the new player to be able to get bons. Not only with vote and resets. Because you can get 6 bons with a vote. If I list a great item for 20 bons, he won't buy it. Because for him it is 3 days of Vote. And there is basically no way to get them in any other way.

When it comes to farms and bots. This is the main problem that needs to be solved.
Check out the top guilds list. 80% of these guilds are guilds made up of bots only. In addition, they are as impertinent as possible. A guild named Bot - and 30 members named Zen .... -.- ''

Here I have a new idea, although I do not know if it is feasible from the programmer's point of view.
Let's add a limitation on the number of clients -2. I know it won't help because VirtualBox can be started. But -
Running the Virtualny system puts a lot of strain on the computer. Even if someone launches 4 clients, I think it will be max.
And now !!! If a player is going to take part in a guild quest, he has to spend% of his time online 🙂 So let's say a week has 168 hours. On average, a player spends 3 hours a day.
If a character wants to take part in a guild quest, he must complete the minimum quest level and be online for 20 hours. It will not be possible to set up 30 accounts, because it would require running 3-4 computers.

20 hours ago, Arturs said:

I think we will need to give for Ashy Aida one more chance. When everyone will start equal, with our changes, it must be more equal in the end. 
BUT also need to understand, that this isn't only our responsibility. If the whole server can't organize at least 1 big and strong guild, to give a fight against other guild, what we can do? 
We're always trying to give an opportunity for a not hardcore players, but we also need to give a content for top-ranked players too. 

Unfortunately, you're right. Players fucked up a bit here. In the beginning there was a possibility of competition, but 2 guilds left the game due to some misunderstandings. Two that had a chance to resist.

We have to admit to the Vn that they had great tactics here, which is why they took over the server so easily. However, a way has to be found to avoid this in the future.

The entire guild gave everything possible to one player. What is it doing?
When normal players slowly collect level 1 wings, this one player already has 2 level +15 wings.
Regular players are just starting to kill Golden Dragons, Vn is already killing ruud Snakes in Vulcanus.
In this way, they took over the entire server and created a monopoly for themselves. Since that one player was already indestructible, he took over all the bosses. And then it went downhill. That is why I suggest changing the boss hours to those that will not always suit everyone.

21 hours ago, Arturs said:

If our online will be 10000 players, maybe this will work :] but..
We are always open to a suggestion about the lottery. The super lottery was added mostly because of players. We already have 13 classes and 16 different weapons in total. 
First you need to WIN a weapon, this already is a luck. And after that, you have only 6.25% chance, that the weapon will be on your class. If you're DK, what you will be with a summoners book? Okay some staff you will sell without a problem, but what to do with weapons for not popular classes? Again, if online here will be a 2000-3000 players, it won't be a problem, and super lottery won't be necessary as now. 

About visual stuff - unfortunately, but in MU Online this side of the game isn't popular at all. I know that in other games it's a really good thing, but not in this game (no one happy to get a MUUN from a lottery, even if it's not only a good visual pet 😞

Off-level don't have this kind of setting. Developers know about this suggestion, it's a popular thing among other admins.

Then remove SuperLoterry.
Even if FO weapons from the lottery coin are there, but they are not aimed at the character, it will force the market to work more.
As you wrote, if I play SM and I get a sword for BK. I have to sell it or trade it for something for SM.
This will cause movements in the market and will not make one person indestructible at once.

About OFF-LEVEL. THIS IS POSSIBLE !!!
I am currently playing on a server where MuHelper is working during Off-Level. I don't know how it looks technically from developer view, but it works there. I suggest pressing the developer to the wall 😄
It woiuld be Game Changer for us and You also 😉

I think non-pvp LT and Aida is okay and don't disturb anyone. Non-pvp dungeon - maybe, maybe. But non-pvp dungeon have the weakest majestic monsters, so not geared players at least have a chance, slowly, but up their majestic levels.
About farms, as i said before, the way of obtaining a TOCA will be a different, afk or farms there won't help (at least this will be much more slower). So farmers won't kill next server. 

About the cost of PK in different maps - i'm really like this idea! I write about it in my to-do, and will make a suggestion to the IGCN about it.

Hope, that i didn't miss anything. :shockot:

Honestly? I have to say it's a bad idea.
This should be changed completely contrary to what you wrote.

Lt and Aida are one of the basic maps for beginners. However, now are excluded from use because they are Non-PvP and there are able to farm characters with 0 rr.
The whole farm used to gather right here. In addition, preventing beginners from exp in these very important locations. Even now, when you enter the server, ALL spots in Lt7

are taken.

On the other hand, deep dungeon is a place where only a character with a good set can start farming. I wouldn't count on any bots here. That's why this place didn't bother anyone as Non-PvP. On the contrary. After making a round and killing all Vn, it was worth hiding here to annoy the opponent: D
For the server to be long-lasting, you need to take care of new players, and Lost Tower, Devias, Atlans and Aida are the key to success.

How do you see the idea of changing the boss spawn times to less regular ones? You can even introduce something like that in Ferea. Completely random spawn time.

etERNALS 2.png

6 hours ago, Devil said:

DAAMN!! My eyes bleeding )) Couldn't read to the end, sorry about that. 

Want just mention that, after merge you won't have any problem with bosses, Ashy Aida, Quests, farming and etc. Prime server more "adequate" in this case. So if you need help with any quest or boss, just call someone, they will help you. I can talk by my side, I can help with any case if I'm online, even not, just discord me, I'll jump in, same as our other guild mates. So just chill about that. There won't be "unfair monopoly" in Prime ) 

@Devil- I follow your posts regularly and I must admit you are here the hope of the server: D

Unfortunately, I ended the game like most of the Magic x1000 players. But I'd love to give you a list of players you should be pissing. And I will go to Prime to see how they are destroyed: D

However, you can see that was the problem. You would help with the quest as that fuels a positive game and awakens the server. Unfortunately, the Magic x1000 was different.
One guild made a monopoly and there was no chance of killing the boss.
This stopped the development of the entire server. Some players like me for example: D
They decided not to even buy items from this guild, just to keep them from enjoying it.

They had a perfectly functioning system. The entire guild has sponsored one best player. Which made him have the entire server in one hit. He was standing as a bodyguard and the whole guild was attacking the boss. Nobody had a chance to even see what the boss looks like.
His biggest opponents on the server were at the level of the blue eye weapon and the Holly Angel set, when he already had the Staff Kanade and the Brilliant +15 set plus 4lv wings.

I think you understand why there was such a power difference.

In addition, their way of playing was hardcore. They didn't let go of one boss.
I remember once there was an event done by Gm in the game. They even forced the GM to change the time of the event because it clashed with the time when the medusa appeared. You feel it ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

etERNALS 2.png

22 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

I think non-pvp LT and Aida is okay and don't disturb anyone. Non-pvp dungeon - maybe, maybe. But non-pvp dungeon have the weakest majestic monsters, so not geared players at least have a chance, slowly, but up their majestic levels.
About farms, as i said before, the way of obtaining a TOCA will be a different, afk or farms there won't help (at least this will be much more slower). So farmers won't kill next server. 

About the cost of PK in different maps - i'm really like this idea! I write about it in my to-do, and will make a suggestion to the IGCN about it.

Decrease gold medal, firecracker drop rate in non-pvp zones or decrease item price for these items. You can sell some items for 45kk in shop. Let LT be leveling zone instead of zen and exe ring/pend farming zone

• Love 1

2 hours ago, demolus said:

@Devil- I follow your posts regularly and I must admit you are here the hope of the server: D

Unfortunately, I ended the game like most of the Magic x1000 players. But I'd love to give you a list of players you should be pissing. And I will go to Prime to see how they are destroyed: D

However, you can see that was the problem. You would help with the quest as that fuels a positive game and awakens the server. Unfortunately, the Magic x1000 was different.
One guild made a monopoly and there was no chance of killing the boss.
This stopped the development of the entire server. Some players like me for example: D
They decided not to even buy items from this guild, just to keep them from enjoying it.

They had a perfectly functioning system. The entire guild has sponsored one best player. Which made him have the entire server in one hit. He was standing as a bodyguard and the whole guild was attacking the boss. Nobody had a chance to even see what the boss looks like.
His biggest opponents on the server were at the level of the blue eye weapon and the Holly Angel set, when he already had the Staff Kanade and the Brilliant +15 set plus 4lv wings.

I think you understand why there was such a power difference.

In addition, their way of playing was hardcore. They didn't let go of one boss.
I remember once there was an event done by Gm in the game. They even forced the GM to change the time of the event because it clashed with the time when the medusa appeared. You feel it ^^

just join Prime. your life will change 100% ^^

• Love 3

Vào ngày 25/8/2022 lúc 2:12 sáng, Arturs nói:

Lần này Phần 2 không mang đến cho chúng ta những thay đổi lớn.
Danh sách các thay đổi chính:
Elf nhận được các kỹ năng mới: Mũi tên mưa, Holy bolt (sát thương tăng theo chỉ số năng lượng), và tấn công & phòng thủ nguyên tố. Tất cả các kỹ năng mới bạn có thể tìm thấy trong bản đồ Kanturu.
Giờ đây, Elf nhận được một món quà hoành tráng, vì vậy các thông số về tấn công và gia cố phòng thủ đã được thay đổi.
Để chống lại những người nông dân lớn, những thay đổi tiếp theo đã được thêm vào. Giới hạn chuỗi trên 1 Pc - 3 máy khách.
Đã khắc phục sự cố với quái vật và vùng an toàn trong bản đồ Ashy Aida.
Đã khắc phục sự cố với quái vật Vàng.

cập nhật 16.09 Đã khắc
phục sự cố với Chaos Castle.
Đã khắc phục sự cố với việc tạo ra những viên đá đặc biệt trong cỗ máy hỗn loạn.
Off-level được trả lại cho tất cả người chơi.

Trong tuần tới, sẽ có thêm một hệ thống xổ số TOCA mới, và thông tin sẽ được cập nhật.

Vui lòng chạy trình khởi chạy của bạn để nhận cập nhật tự động.
Nếu bạn gặp sự cố với trình khởi chạy, vui lòng sử dụng bản để nâng cấp ứng dụng khách theo cách thủ công.
Điều này là cần thiết để nhận được tất cả các bản cập nhật.

B5CBDC00-5FF2-451D-8CE6-FF036B196931.jpeg