MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
masteryou

How about some change?

IP doesn't matter. 2 PC's doesn't matter.
If your wife/sister/cat is playing from your second PC - it's okay. If your wife/sister/cat has the nickname zen37 and only trades to your main character zen each 24 hours - this isn't okay. 

In other words - if your wife/sister/cat is playing only for the purpose or farm items,zen, making guild quests in fake guilds or any other way to enrich your account - this will be reviewed and will be banned. 

If you're an average player and have 1-6 accounts - nothing will change for you. If you have list of the zen001-zen999 accounts - this is a problem, you need to stop.
We have a pretty tolerant rule about 4.25 before. But if players can't understand it, okay, no cry later. :motherofgod:

what happen if someone use second pc to make Buff? I mean he can make full party with 5 characters and control them at the same time. With more buff he gets more advantages in PVP.

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

what happen if someone use second pc to make Buff? I mean he can make full party with 5 characters and control them at the same time. With more buff he gets more advantages in PVP.

Rule 4.25 have been updated so now i think is more clear 

image.png

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

So 1 main account 2alts farming stuff and 3offlevel zen farmers (if you tryhard). But no football team off buffers following you arround please take a chill pill and play game properly :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Positive said:

Just to make things clear , if I use 2x PC to play 3 accounts in total(main acc on device1, two buffers on device2), this is not against rules?:classic_rolleyes:

Overall total 3 shd be allowed. Nevertheless as long as we follow 3 online 3 offlevel it shd be fine. 

On 16/1/2024 at 13:38, masteryou said:

Kính gửi nhóm quản trị,
tôi có xu hướng thấy nhiều người chơi lạm dụng việc bạn có thể có 6 tài khoản chạy trên 2 máy tính và được chơi bởi một người, tôi cảm thấy điều này khá bất công đối với những người chơi khác không lạm dụng hệ thống này, chúng ta có thể phát minh ra một số loại công bằng cho những người chơi chỉ thích chơi thụt lề? Tôi thậm chí có thể chia sẻ người nói idc tôi có 2 máy tính, tôi chỉ chơi trên 6 tài khoản, bạn sẽ làm gì với điều đó, điều đó có vẻ không công bằng, có thể một số thay đổi sẽ được thực hiện về vấn đề này trong tương lai. 
Trân trọng,
Người chơi Sega thân thiện nhất Light.

Very good. true to the BAD BOY title in the game :D

5 hours ago, Positive said:

Just to make things clear , if I use 2x PC to play 3 accounts in total(main acc on device1, two buffers on device2), this is not against rules?:classic_rolleyes:

if i understood good 2nd PC per person is not allowed
but lets wait for @Devil or @Arturs to make it clear that so we can be sure

• Like 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

1 hour ago, Skedi said:

nếu tôi hiểu rõ thì không được phép sử dụng PC thứ 2 cho mỗi người
nhưng hãy đợi@Ác quỷ hoặc@Arturslàm rõ điều đó để chúng ta có thể chắc chắn

where no user 2 pc? 

5 hours ago, Skedi said:

if i understood good 2nd PC per person is not allowed
but lets wait for @Devil or @Arturs to make it clear that so we can be sure

read what Artus said mate you can use 2nd pc with 1-6 accout , but not for clone rr1 making quest Guil ect , zen001 to zen999 like that, and if you can use 2nd pc ofc you can bring them with buff, as i know from x5k everyone use 2nd pc for buff when fight with enemy 

2 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

read what Artus said mate you can use 2nd pc with 1-6 accout , but not for clone rr1 making quest Guil ect , zen001 to zen999 like that, and if you can use 2nd pc ofc you can bring them with buff, as i know from x5k everyone use 2nd pc for buff when fight with enemy 

Yea but just because your alts doesn't have zen001 nickname but all are doing is farming zen and ashy points to build up main is like zen01 just another nicknames, right @Artursimage.png.ce9738ec860fa8df98ccf44102b1f18d.png
This clearly states you can use 3 windows per person and 3 offlevel, or is it not so? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, masteryou said:

Yea but just because your alts doesn't have zen001 nickname but all are doing is farming zen and ashy points to build up main is like zen01 just another nicknames, right @Artursimage.png.ce9738ec860fa8df98ccf44102b1f18d.png
This clearly states you can use 3 windows per person and 3 offlevel, or is it not so? 

why you compare my alt with bot fram rr1 , i pay to much for my alt and all max item and top condition how you can  compare it with bot fram lv1 put in lorencia and lost, (seam jean doing )you are crazy and i have talk to you my son/daugther/wife/cat have play mu with me aswell,they are play on 2nd pc and what hapeen now ? and i ask you 1 thing bot lv1 can fram ashyaida ?

13 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I thought that rule was written pretty clearly. 

You can use 2nd or for example, 3rd PC to play on your accounts, if this doesn't bypass your total count of 6 accounts. 

But here we have obscurity about whether can you use 6 live accounts or 6 off-level accounts because the limit is 3 live and 3 off-level. We will talk with the senate about this thing moment.

it good id,No matter how many PCs you have, just limit them to 6 accounts, including active or offline, it's not considered exceeding the allowed limit.

8 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

id hay đấy,Dù bạn có bao nhiêu PC thì cũng chỉ cần giới hạn ở 6 tài khoản, kể cả đang hoạt động hay ngoại tuyến, không coi là vượt quá giới hạn cho phép.

4 giờ trước, masteryou đã nói:

Ừ Nhưng chỉ vì alt của bạn không có đặc biệt danh zen001 mà tất cả những gì đang làm là farm zen và ashy point để tích lũy chính thì giống như zen01 chỉ là một đặc biệt khác thôi, phải không@ArtursĐiều này nêu rõ rằng bạn có thể sử dụng 3 cửa sổ cho mỗi người và 3 cấp độ cửa sổ, hay không?  image.png.ce9738ec860fa8df98ccf44102b1f18d.png

u have 6 acc. your girlfriend have 6 acc. 2 pc = 12 acc ez

Rule updated:

4.25. Forbidden to bypass the maximum connection limits to run bot farms for enrichment purposes.
This means, that you can run a maximum possibility of 6 accounts in total (3 live game windows + 3 off-level clients) in any configuration

Note: Note: It is forbidden to use 2nd PC (or virtual machine) to bypass the maximum allowed 6 online accounts in total per player.

So this means, that you can't bypass the limit of 6 online accounts for farming. 

21 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

No rules violation. Rules is about bot farm to enrichment process. Website rankings, guild quests, mu helper endless farm and stuff like this.

18 hours ago, Positive said:

Yes

5 hours ago, masteryou said:

Ashy aida farming from 7 or more accounts - ban. Zen043 in LT or "h1Tm@nMG" in ashy aida - the same thing. Any kind of enrichment process which includes the limit bypass - rule violation. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I get that it's allowed to play on many accounts at the same time, but there is a lot of bot farming, if you go to devias on sv X500 you'll see characters with generic names such as IIIIIIIIII1, IIIIIIIII2 stuck in there for days, it kinda takes the fun out of the game but whatever, i do justice on my own terms, i see a bot, i kill a bot :)

• Haha 2