MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
masteryou

How about some change?

Dear admin team,
I tend to see many players abusing that you can have 6 accounts running form 2 pc and being played by one person, I feel this is quite unfair to other players who do not abuse this system, can we invent some kind of justice for players who just like to play as indented? I can even share person who says idc I have 2 pc, I play on 6 accounts only me, what you gonna do about it, it seems so unfair, maybe some change is to be made about this in future. 
Best regards,
Friendliest Sega player Light.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have a rule 4.25 which prevents bot farm, but unfortunately there is no "limit" about pc, account, char and etc. and there is no even a word about 2nd PC. So, "if not forbidden, then it is acceptable". I also know guys who play with 2 PC, even he does it not to be lagged. He is opening his buffers on other PC and main acc on the main PC. Like that he is not lagging. 

I think 2 PC's fair enough for everyone. In the end Arturs will decide what to do with it

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

23 minutes ago, Devil said:

We have a rule 4.25 which prevents bot farm, but unfortunately there is no "limit" about pc, account, char and etc. and there is no even a word about 2nd PC. So, "if not forbidden, then it is acceptable". I also know guys who play with 2 PC, even he does it not to be lagged. He is opening his buffers on other PC and main acc on the main PC. Like that he is not lagging. 

I think 2 PC's fair enough for everyone. In the end Arturs will decide what to do with it

I think its more like " If more in an household can play the game " as weird as it sounds sometimes you got a little brother or whatever who wants to play too. Obv.. we need some sort of "detection" if it is botting or not but that is not that easy :D .. so all we can do is - find those Bots - make a little video or Screenshot and report them here. They are easy to spot since they follow a route "whatever settings were put into the botting system".

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, vuduyvinh said:

Can you please ban him from posting? because he always does stupid things. @Devil

he repot me move map, repot me said ( shit) repot me hack para, repot you spam, now he want try repot me play 2 pc with 4 windor to many such thing he postting but @Devil for got that, Devil just know only me because im handsome boy 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, masteryou said:

Kính gửi nhóm quản trị,
tôi có xu hướng thấy nhiều người chơi lạm dụng việc bạn có thể có 6 tài khoản chạy trên 2 máy tính và được chơi bởi một người, tôi cảm thấy điều này khá bất công đối với những người chơi khác không lạm dụng hệ thống này, chúng ta có thể phát minh ra một số loại công bằng cho những người chơi chỉ thích chơi thụt lề? Tôi thậm chí có thể chia sẻ người nói idc tôi có 2 máy tính, tôi chỉ chơi trên 6 tài khoản, bạn sẽ làm gì với điều đó, điều đó có vẻ không công bằng, có thể một số thay đổi sẽ được thực hiện về vấn đề này trong tương lai. 
Trân trọng,
Người chơi Sega thân thiện nhất Light.

If you don't have money, say you don't have money. If you want, go buy 2 or 20 computers to play.

• Love 1
  • Sad 3

Interesting how all this hate coming from people on enemy guild, wonder why, I thought you like having me around, you always kill and say stay on server and stuff, Im just looking for server improvement and fairness. 

8 hours ago, kenttran said:

he repot me move map, repot me said ( shit) repot me hack para, repot you spam, now he want try repot me play 2 pc with 4 windor to many such thing he postting but @Devil for got that, Devil just know only me because im handsome boy 

Yea, but apparently just putting some attention on that you become weaker, I wonder why you don't hit para that often anymore. 
Edit: and who is reporting you on this topic? Did I even mention you? I think you are just becoming stalker and bringing your friends to put me down for a good suggestion that is not involving you. You're not center of the universe, grow up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe offtopic, how much of the account sharing is allowed? 

Can i play on as many accounts as I want, just 3 max at a time?

8 hours ago, masteryou said:

Interesting how all this hate coming from people on enemy guild, wonder why, I thought you like having me around, you always kill and say stay on server and stuff, Im just looking for server improvement and fairness. 

Yea, but apparently just putting some attention on that you become weaker, I wonder why you don't hit para that often anymore. 
Edit: and who is reporting you on this topic? Did I even mention you? I think you are just becoming stalker and bringing your friends to put me down for a good suggestion that is not involving you. You're not center of the universe, grow up.

im not bring any friend here just cos you open to manny such toppic that why happeen to you, and stop telling some one hack , if you have proof of that just repot but not repot just only your stupi feelings this feelings that and you always blabla me hack eveywhere 

5 hours ago, kenttran said:

im not bring any friend here just cos you open to manny such toppic that why happeen to you, and stop telling some one hack , if you have proof of that just repot but not repot just only your stupi feelings this feelings that and you always blabla me hack eveywhere 

the thing is I know you hacked, since | can see that you almost never proc paralyze now, Im just sad that I told you and didn't record it so you get that ban, I thought it would be checkable by athur, it was my mistake that I didn't record, that I will never make again fighting you.

23 hours ago, vuduyvinh said:

Can you please ban him from posting? because he always does stupid things. @Devil

:classic_dry:

22 hours ago, kenttran said:

I'm trying to be fair for both sides. I don't care who the reporter or the other side. I just check the situation, if it is a real violation so I'm accepting the case. On last reports most of the cases were rejected. For me only rules are "talking". Yes u r handsome, but if I see something "worthy" to ban u, I'll do it :D same about Light, Mattoni, Skedi and others) No covering, no friendship in reports)

Edit: btw, that rapid para "rumors" giving me some "signals")) I'm telling u openly, I'll ask Arturs to check ur char. If he founds something weird with this situation, hasta la vista, amigo :D 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, masteryou said:

the thing is I know you hacked, since | can see that you almost never proc paralyze now, Im just sad that I told you and didn't record it so you get that ban, I thought it would be checkable by athur, it was my mistake that I didn't record, that I will never make again fighting you.

the thing is your feeling is such i never hack i want @Arturs check me right now and let this guy a answer , then Light you will said sorry to me OK

• Like 1

Rule 4.25 update:

4.25. Forbidden to bypass the maximum connection limits or massive bot farm creation to enrich.
This means, that you can run a maximum possibility of 6 accounts in total (3 live game windows + 3 off-level clients)

Note: It is forbidden to use 2nd PC (or virtual machine) to prevent the maximum allowed online number per player.

Penalty: Permanent block of bot farmers + main account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.

Anyone have questions? :derp:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

how to know use 2nd pc. for example: me and my wife play Mux with 2 pc. and got banned?

image.png.8931c9f2c6160c1dcaa7009b533e8d98.png

some one family have borther sister playing together 2pc and got ban ?If two brothers from the same family play together, each person has their own pc. If you make a rule like that, it's no different than asking them to quit  the game.

IP doesn't matter. 2 PC's doesn't matter.
If your wife/sister/cat is playing from your second PC - it's okay. If your wife/sister/cat has the nickname zen37 and only trades to your main character zen each 24 hours - this isn't okay. 

In other words - if your wife/sister/cat is playing only for the purpose or farm items,zen, making guild quests in fake guilds or any other way to enrich your account - this will be reviewed and will be banned. 

If you're an average player and have 1-6 accounts - nothing will change for you. If you have list of the zen001-zen999 accounts - this is a problem, you need to stop.
We have a pretty tolerant rule about 4.25 before. But if players can't understand it, okay, no cry later. :motherofgod:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

16 minutes ago, Arturs said:

If your wife/sister/cat is playing from your second PC - it's okay. If your wife/sister/cat has the nickname zen37 and only trades to your main character zen each 24 hours - this isn't okay. 

In other words - if your wife/sister/cat is playing only for the purpose or farm items,zen, making guild quests in fake guilds or any other way to enrich your account - this will be reviewed and will be banned. 

If you're an average player and have 1-6 accounts - nothing will change for you. If you have list of the zen001-zen999 accounts - this is a problem, you need to stop.
We have a pretty tolerant rule about 4.25 before. But if players can't understand it, okay, no cry later. :motherofgod:

this ok

27 minutes ago, Arturs said:

1000 like