MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
a4maykell

SM TELEPORT

7 minutes ago, a4maykell said:

Yeah just bring back "Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning". Better than fighting for 30 minutes and getting hit by a character that you can't even see. Are you even sure lightning doesn't deal damage? As I said on my last statement Teleport - Lightning - Repeat - 0 SD - Meteor Strike = dead in 1 second. Fun right?

If they give back those to SM next day u will create topic give back tp as before and nerf dmg and speed and absorb!

binding +10 is 35 sec!

if u bind SM u have all day to change from binding to para!

or yes add cd to tp and nerf dmg of the other chars 😂😂

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

21 minutes ago, a4maykell said:

Yeah just bring back "Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning". Better than fighting for 30 minutes and getting hit by a character that you can't even see. Are you even sure lightning doesn't deal damage? As I said on my last statement Teleport - Lightning - Repeat - 0 SD - Meteor Strike = dead in 1 second. Fun right?

It’s a tactical move. This is character with so many options to fight . Not like SL with 2 skills 

1 hour ago, TonyMattoni said:

Please dont make topic like that, I have weak heart i dont wont to get heart attack.

Okay, next time i won't nerf SM.

I will up all other classes. :trf:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 часов назад, a4maykell сказал:

Is there changes about SM teleport? Add cooldown (because some are just spamming teleport) or Disable all skill while in Teleport Animation? It's so unfair you can't see them while dealing damage to your char. Please consider this suggestion. Thank you.

sure no problem add 50% abrorb for SM, you wont see any sm teleporting :D

and what about Lemuria and Elf Cure skill, when they are fully buffed its realy hard to kill them even with paralyze becouse they simply use cure and they are much tanky than SM

29 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Okay, next time i won't nerf SM.

I will up all other classes. :trf:

Remember that i have weak heart)))))

Doctor said i should not get nervous🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Who u gonna meter strike dead in 1 second my friend,

I am talking about fighting with max geared people

Go fight finix BK without teleport =u gonna be raped

Go fight Light or max slayer =u gonna be raped

Should i continue)?

Did I say about removing teleport? I gave two option if you don't want to add cooldown then do disable skill while in teleport animation. I'm not asking for 5 seconds teleport cooldown maybe 0.5-1 sec is good, people just keep spamming it, maybe every 1 teleport use 1 meteor strike? they only use teleport what's point of fighting SM?. If they don't want to do both, then non SM user don't have a choice, abuse teleport as long as they want.

8 hours ago, SympLe said:

sure no problem add 50% abrorb for SM, you wont see any sm teleporting :D

and what about Lemuria and Elf Cure skill, when they are fully buffed its realy hard to kill them even with paralyze becouse they simply use cure and they are much tanky than SM

Yeah maybe create another topic about that it's SM topic and you're mentioning other char. funny

On 9/27/2023 at 6:09 PM, TonyMattoni said:

Kakoy coolddown on teleport?,

Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning

Now absorb is 88%, dmg is less, and atk speed is 255

Sm got costrated so many times, 

Without teleport it wont be able to kill a shit,

In teleport we could use ice strom before now only beginner skills which deals 0 dmg.

Sm at the moment is average class, slayer face to face kills sm even with worse gear .SM is trickster class u have to jump ,tele, Focus pokus mokus to do a shit.

Please dont make topic like that, I have weak heart i dont wont to get heart attack.

I agree

You can add cooldown on TP, but give us Attack Speed, Soul Barier and Damage back. SM is now trash char. It will not be playable anymore. SM was hard char to play even before. Only on very late game that char started to be good. After that all changes, it will be just a doll

And if someone think, SM is to OP, let face the true. Mattoni is OP because he have FULL END GAME ITEMS. His char is full donated, his char have best gear in game, his char is complet.

I have very good gearded SM(Full Venom +15+pvp), but a little bit less than Mattoni, and some Slayer is able to rape me like kid. So if someone is crying because of "OP SM", just check Mattoni gear and your Gear.

etERNALS 2.png

2 часа назад, Demolus сказал:

I have very good gearded SM(Full Venom +15+pvp), but a little bit less than Mattoni, and some Slayer is able to rape me like kid. So if someone is crying because of "OP SM", just check Mattoni gear and your Gear.

every char with 3w - not good. so thats why you was raped. about tp - hard to say what need to do with it. anyway we all wait rebalance.

Just learn to play versus SM , who knows how to do it ,easily do it.

As I told in previous post:

SM got nerfed very hard , plz go and make SM and see urself how "OP" he is.

If they nerf sm even more because of people crying, Iwill just make Mattoni style slayer, and people then will cry nerf slayer.

By the way slayer is already broken vs sm ma boys, Thanks to Last Stupid update when SL dmg got increased versus sm  = )

1 hour ago, -TheEnd- said:

every char with 3w - not good. so thats why you was raped. about tp - hard to say what need to do with it. anyway we all wait rebalance.

Yeah, Tell it to Light who was raping me in duel with w3 ,  without having even close to my gear   : )
Of course you will now say, its 1 button char ,no difference

And I will again tell you ,that light even with w3 and worse gear was stronger than any current slayer on sega with better gear : )

Ofcourse its SM main opinions, do you even know yesterday CS? whenever BeMe go outside castle, whole TheDartz and Aex are there, and guess how long it took before we kill him? More than 1 minute and guess whose there? DipDip, Dupont, HarleyQueen, BlackWidow, Con, Dolphin, 34 (with ELF SOUL buff, BLUE EYE and BRILLIAN BUFF) do you even know what is balance right? Max players from other guild killed 1 SM for more than 1 minute when we can kill him for atleast 10 seconds and guess what how many player he killed before he die? Almost half of our guild? Yeah it is balance because you use SM and its your opinion. 

3 hours ago, muratydu said:

Ofcourse its SM main opinions, do you even know yesterday CS? whenever BeMe go outside castle, whole TheDartz and Aex are there, and guess how long it took before we kill him? More than 1 minute and guess whose there? DipDip, Dupont, HarleyQueen, BlackWidow, Con, Dolphin, 34 (with ELF SOUL buff, BLUE EYE and BRILLIAN BUFF) do you even know what is balance right? Max players from other guild killed 1 SM for more than 1 minute when we can kill him for atleast 10 seconds and guess what how many player he killed before he die? Almost half of our guild? Yeah it is balance because you use SM and its your opinion. 

Most of our guild is already in TOP gear. And have you seen how hard is to kill for example BW? it works both ways. Good Lancer or DL is unkillable. So killing SM with end game gear in 1 minute is not bad.

I'm already preparing Slayer. Because if SM gets another nerf, this character will become unplayable trash.
The worst thing is that after putting so much work into obtaining the items, it will turn out that the character will be worth less than 1 sword for Slayer.
And I guess the only option left will be to leave the game ;)

etERNALS 2.png

There is a simple Solution to all of this. Lets all class-change to Lemurian. After 1 Month this Class will be Nerfed to the Groudn and we can change back to our Main classes :)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

There is a simple Solution to all of this. Lets all class-change to Lemurian. After 1 Month this Class will be Nerfed to the Groudn and we can change back to our Main classes :)

No one play Lemus only 1 blackwindor on sever all i seee iss SM not lemus thjs topics is SM dont go wrong way mate