MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
a4maykell

SM TELEPORT

Is there changes about SM teleport? Add cooldown (because some are just spamming teleport) or Disable all skill while in Teleport Animation? It's so unfair you can't see them while dealing damage to your char. Please consider this suggestion. Thank you.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, salupa said:

You see, there will always be dissatisfied people. All such topics should be ignored.

Classic opinion from SM user :)) Stop being bias cause you use such character, just accept the fact that Teleport is an overpowered skill.

11 minutes ago, Positive said:

SM already nerfed too much. If add cd to teleport there will be no any sm in server anymore. Especially babushka @TonyMattoni will cry around so don’t make this babushka upset 😢 

That is why I did 2 suggestions, if they don't want to add cooldown, maybe try the 2nd suggestion where in SM can use skill while in Teleport Animation.

22 minutes ago, salupa said:

Which one is super powerful? SM kills someone in the teleport? The summoner's damage needs to be cut, yes.

SM TELEPORT thread stop mentioning other char, if you have problem with summoner damage, create one. 

17 минут назад, a4maykell сказал:

SM TELEPORT thread stop mentioning other char, if you have problem with summoner damage, create one. 

I will kill you.

45 minutes ago, a4maykell said:

That is why I did 2 suggestions, if they don't want to add cooldown, maybe try the 2nd suggestion where in SM can use skill while in Teleport Animation.

Well, sm can’t attack while teleporting. If you getting damage while he’s moving it could be reflect, poison, bleeding from penta. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Positive said:

Well, sm can’t attack while teleporting. If you getting damage while he’s moving it could be reflect, poison, bleeding from penta. 

Yeah getting lightning skill (that knockback or whatever you call it)

SM can use while teleporting, only lighting, poison, and ice skills. 
These skills are obviously not enough to kill someone.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

23 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Yeah not enough but at least if you're not going to add cooldown, maybe disable skill while in Teleport animation. People are just keep spamming it, if it 's not enough to kill char it decrease the SD and SD is huge in pvp.

55 minutes ago, Arturs said:

while teleporting they paralyze people , then they start to attack normally. or when they are paralyzed they always tp and we cant kill them

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, muratydu said:

while teleporting they paralyze people , then they start to attack normally. or when they are paralyzed they always tp and we cant kill them

This is actually so true, haha they use ice or poison as much as they like, para hits and they spamm u down. If sm is Paralyzed they simply TP till its gone BUT.. there are pentas with Binding.. so.. us that against sm ;) 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, luxrio1 said:

This is actually so true, haha they use ice or poison as much as they like, para hits and they spamm u down. If sm is Paralyzed they simply TP till its gone BUT.. there are pentas with Binding.. so.. us that against sm ;) 

agree with this, but if you're using binding you won't be able to kill SM unless you hit the triple damage or else they will just spam hp potions. 

22 minutes ago, a4maykell said:

agree with this, but if you're using binding you won't be able to kill SM unless you hit the triple damage or else they will just spam hp potions. 

agree if you take binding you cant kill SM when he have buff, and if you take paralazy when they will tele 

Kakoy coolddown on teleport?,

Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning

Now absorb is 88%, dmg is less, and atk speed is 255

Sm got costrated so many times, 

Without teleport it wont be able to kill a shit,

In teleport we could use ice strom before now only beginner skills which deals 0 dmg.

Sm at the moment is average class, slayer face to face kills sm even with worse gear .SM is trickster class u have to jump ,tele, Focus pokus mokus to do a shit.

Please dont make topic like that, I have weak heart i dont wont to get heart attack.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Kakoy coolddown on teleport?,

Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning

Now absorb is 88%, dmg is less, and atk speed is 255

Sm got costrated so many times, 

Without teleport it wont be able to kill a shit,

In teleport we could use ice strom before now only beginner skills which deals 0 dmg.

Sm at the moment is average class, slayer face to face kills sm even with worse gear .SM is trickster class u have to jump ,tele, Focus pokus mokus to do a shit.

Please dont make topic like that, I have weak heart i dont wont to get heart attack.

Yeah just bring back "Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning". Better than fighting for 30 minutes and getting hit by a character that you can't even see. Are you even sure lightning doesn't deal damage? As I said on my last statement Teleport - Lightning - Repeat - 0 SD - Meteor Strike = dead in 1 second. Fun right?

8 minutes ago, a4maykell said:

Yeah just bring back "Okay make it but give back my 96% absorb, 325 atk speed, and my dmg honeys, like it was on server beginning". Better than fighting for 30 minutes and getting hit by a character that you can't even see. Are you even sure lightning doesn't deal damage? As I said on my last statement Teleport - Lightning - Repeat - 0 SD - Meteor Strike = dead in 1 second. Fun right?

Who u gonna meter strike dead in 1 second my friend,

I am talking about fighting with max geared people

Go fight finix BK without teleport =u gonna be raped

Go fight Light or max slayer =u gonna be raped

Should i continue)?