MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
4fun3

Where can i report a senate abuse of power?

I reported how imbalance is lw and provide some video and theend over and over flood and dis attracted even he have never played that character and played in x50 Angel. Then he muted me because i talked about the truth about himself :

1. Lacking of knowledge about sever

2. instead helping player he always flood chat and dis attract

3. Abuse of mute power

4. shown how childish is he

• Haha 4

Well it reaaly depends how you told him "the truth". If you used insults, he had the right to do what he did

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Well it reaaly depends how you told him "the truth". If you used insults, he had the right to do what he did

So if i provide evidence which show the truth, i mean truly true for what i said my mute gonna ineffective?

I support the topicstarter and the subject of the topic.
YES, we play here on your service, and according to your rules, which you can interpret as you want, which is often done.

But what is happening on this forum, and has been for a long time, is beyond sanity.

Those who are here on the forum, given the right to ban other forum participants, moderator rights, abuse their rights at every opportunity.

Forum, the word itself, means a place for communication.
  Why do you need a forum if you don't let people say what they want. Let people speak as much as they want, whatever they want and in whatever language they want.
If you don't like what people say - delete the forum, leave the "knowledge base" and tickets.
Forums are needed for people to communicate and not for someone with moderator rights to compensate for their inferiority with their little virtual power, or the topic will be closed, or deleted, or banned. In such a way there is not the slightest chance of community development when the possibility of discussion is curtailed.
Some, by their actions, have turned this place not into a place for players to communicate, but into a ZONE with guards-wardens, where you are sometimes forced to appear, although you really don’t want to because of such conditions.
Moderators are needed in order to moderate content created by users, to help users, correcting if necessary, and not deleting, closing, blocking.

Any normal and free person will not endure this for a long time, but will show his opinion on this matter - with his feet.

• Like 2

19 минут назад, Vena сказал:

someone with moderator rights to compensate for their inferiority with their little virtual power

its about man who kill afk 2 servers and then report ppls - im right borg?))

1. communication with administration and topic moderators.

1.1. threads to the forum administration staff or moderator in real life are forbidden.
penalty: read-only on forum from two weeks to permanent account block in-game and on forum.

1.2. insulting administration and forum moderators.
penalty: read-only on forum from 7 days and longer.

I understand why he doesn't like our guild. He always says he doesn't like us spending too much money on the game, causing an imbalance. If we don't invest money in the game, where will we get the money to pay administrators like him, streamers, and server maintenance costs? Let's think about the bigger picture. We are just players, but Artus, in particular, considers the Muxlegend system as a job, a way to earn money. His perspective that a $5000 fund for cs is free and unfair is biased. It's not possible to win in CS matches without contributing anything. He is an administrator, but he has a dislike for people who contribute a lot. I believe that is an unfounded perspective.

6 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

I understand why he doesn't like our guild. He always says he doesn't like us spending too much money on the game, causing an imbalance. If we don't invest money in the game, where will we get the money to pay administrators like him, streamers, and server maintenance costs? Let's think about the bigger picture. We are just players, but Artus, in particular, considers the Muxlegend system as a job, a way to earn money. His perspective that a $5000 fund for cs is free and unfair is biased. It's not possible to win in CS matches without contributing anything. He is an administrator, but he has a dislike for people who contribute a lot. I believe that is an unfounded perspective.

image.png

"your" money is not for senates or admins salary dude ))

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Positive said:

image.png

You're right. I don't give money directly to you, but I contribute to the server. You work for the server and receive money from it, so what's the difference?

• Like 1

Just now, TheCharacter said:

Hero's always say they are contributors (Donate) to the game but i have never seen them contribute anything to the server
I only see them making money on this server
they created a group on fb and they sold the items + bonuses they earned from the game to other players

That's your opinion. You can win without contributing anything, huh? Well, then the Admin needs to reconsider the structure of Mu. How can you play a game without making any in-app purchases and still be powerful?

As for the Facebook group you mentioned, that's Ivan's group. You can find more information within the group.

4 hours ago, Positive said:

image.png

So Im guessing the money is to charity then 🤣

Just because you use the word "donate" it doesnt mean is not earning money, lmao get real bro 😂

Your previous argument was right but this.. come on hahaha

rules are only applied to players, except admins or senates or anyone that works for them

Remember, you just need to pay hundred bucks to run your own Mu server, and does not require you to be "Ethically Professional" to run a Mu server

They try their very best on to court many players in Opening a new server and when everything is clear and crystal that their server is bad and not even good they tell you to get the fak out, never mind decency, never mind ethics, money is money, closed - open - repeat

• Love 1

5 часов назад, dingdong1 сказал:

how does this relate to the fact that a person is on fire and he is disrespectful to the server staff?  whether I like the guild or not doesn't matter.  That's just the point, I'm doing my job.  violated the rules of communication - you go and relax for a day.  I started writing from twinks - I received a warning that it was not necessary to do this.  continued with the twinks - everyone flew away for 7 days in the mut.  etc.

I'm out of this drama (for now) )) just want to mention one moment. Senates (I prefer moderators) don't take any cash for being moderators and we don't have any exception beside other players. There is no another "config" button, no "kick" button, no "ban" button or similar commands. We are just players like u with exception we have the contacts of Artur :V

So ne need to say "we donate to server and senates getting their salary blah blah blah" )) If I'd got paid for such work I'd quit my current job and sticked to game to have more money.

@Arturs wait a sec, maybe other moders getting cash, but not me? O_o  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

i am also very resentful not to say what i want to say and i have been banned from the forum, this issue needs and should be improved if possible, if you don't want people to leave this server i think What should you do?

2 hours ago, Devil said:

I'm out of this drama (for now) )) just want to mention one moment. Senates (I prefer moderators) don't take any cash for being moderators and we don't have any exception beside other players. There is no another "config" button, no "kick" button, no "ban" button or similar commands. We are just players like u with exception we have the contacts of Artur :V

So ne need to say "we donate to server and senates getting their salary blah blah blah" )) If I'd got paid for such work I'd quit my current job and sticked to game to have more money.

@Arturs wait a sec, maybe other moders getting cash, but not me? O_o  

Whether it's cash or in-game rewards, they are both considered as equal rewards. Just like being a streamer, I do it for the rewards, I wouldn't do it for free.
"But once you've done it, it's your responsibility, so don't complain."