MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Give back SM his ATK Speed

Только что, TonyMattoni сказал:

I would agree with you , only in case if that classes had also Ruud set. I agree that idea some1 should be better in pvp or pve 

But when a person has just exe set and I have dmg set , I think its not very fair ))

I already understood that you are my best fan and track all my posts, thank you for that ; )))

i track all posts - so i muxfan - not your. you have dmg set - rw ang gc have 2 dmg skills.

31 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

I would agree with you , only in case if that classes had also Ruud set. I agree that idea some1 should be better in pvp or pve 

But when a person has just exe set and I have dmg set , I think its not very fair ))

I already understood that you are my best fan and track all my posts, thank you for that ; )))

you have bri+15 set but not for 1 ks all and 1 Kill all Mattoni Pls im quit game because of that it enough for you mate

• Haha 1

I dont test dmg and i dont test pvp i just wrote the feeling about animation speed etc. just about play feeling, not lyra proc not pvp not dmg pvp pve, i dont test so i have no idea about numbers etc. Just to clarify.

3 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Onichan,

Slayer can over ks sm, Gc can over ks sm, even without having the ruud seet

I am pretty sure if wr had good rw  sm will loose to rw same)

As you can see all SMs agree with me.

So no need to to seek my personal selfish gain from this topic plz)))

can u say the Slay/Gc name who ksed with your sm .

if can, please post some video about that ^^

( hope it is not a video with the Slay/gc in your Guild ( u cant kill them ) and when u came boss they already attacked 1/2 hp of boss and u lost )

31 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

can u say the Slay/Gc name who ksed with your sm .

if can, please post some video about that ^^

( hope it is not a video with the Slay/gc in your Guild ( u cant kill them ) and when u came boss they already attacked 1/2 hp of boss and u lost )

who can ks him? who can take his golem? have you seen him ( mattoni) top1 ashyaida everyweek look like 7 or 8 week ? and will continue with non stop 🛑 

• Haha 1

18 минут назад, kenttran1 сказал:

who can ks him? who can take his golem? have you seen him ( mattoni) top1 ashyaida everyweek look like 7 or 8 week ? and will continue with non stop 🛑 

Impossible kill 3 golems on Aida same time.if he kill one you can kill other golem same time.respawn time 15 mins.write and kill.and you can farm on Aida who stop you?you must farm all day for top 1.

18 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Impossible kill 3 golems on Aida same time.if he kill one you can kill other golem same time.respawn time 15 mins.write and kill.and you can farm on Aida who stop you?you must farm all day for top 1.

go x100 and try what you write and you will understand

• Haha 1

This conversation starting to move out of topic. Next unnecessary posts will be deleted. Please keep talking only about main topic here. 

• Love 1

Mama Mia Kenty u are making me look like I am invincible.)))))

and why u say u leaving game because of me, what I did to you or any1 else? I am most friendly person on sega ))

Onichan i just suggested regarding the  Lyra issue, it is directly proportional to SM lowered speed)

As you all see I wrote either give a bit speed ,or figure out Lyra 1kkkkk dmg  ))

And as all can see fellow SM players are agree with me = )

I am not the owner of server or admin friend ,even if they do or not do anything regarding this topic depends only on them and on their tests .

Kisses to everyone:*

lol, hot topic 😄                                                                                                                                                                                                                     🐘💨

one side says that SM speed needs ap, the other it's not SM speed problem or need proof (the fact that SM loses PVE to other classes)
I think that in such cases, good evidence is really required with the possibility of further analysis (video is the best option)

It is necessary to understand and take into account any little things (it is the totality of all sorts of little things that usually changes everything radically)
If we compare, then only in the closest possible conditions to each other! In equal conditions
BUT it is also important to distinguish the CLASS CHARACTERISTICS of all characters (such as, for example: 2 simultaneously attacking skills from a gun crusher or a rune wizard, the presence of two weapons or one with a shield, etc.)
Also, we comrades need to understand that the classes are different and they may have different roles
For someone, the scales are more inclined towards survivability, and for another character towards damage

In any case, my opinion is this: since there is such a question that causes such a heated discussion, the admin should conduct tests and make sure of everything himself and answer all the players who are tormented by this topic
So let's politely ask to understand this topic once again)😉😉😉

Guys the problem is not who is tanky o who is dmg build. Like all says Arthur u did  a great job on a game witch is started with 4 skills and 4 different class .  Try a new think on gameplay like u saw u touched the skills … try to change the set option example( bk tanky set bronze +20k hp opt and set brilliant +10k dmg option ) instead of balance from skills nurf up etc balance the gameplay with set option . It’s a suggestion from a person who not play atm the game . My opinion all chars with no item should have same dmg same attack speed and same dmg on skills . The balance u should make with sets. So ppl can build they character how they want tank dmg healer etc… even elf can get heal buff from sets and etc. dl how all crying that is to tanky with wings conq.. fix it with set opt 😉

btw I remember is a game who started with 4 class 4 skills. Not easy to fix all 

have fun,

The best decision will be to find the same speed attack for all classes. But the problem is that every skill has its own attack speed. And I don't sure, that results will be good. 
This game basically created for a very  low attack speed. The best example where you can see it - is on the first resets. You can feel the difference between 55 and 60 attack speed for example. 

Increasing dw attack speed = reducing dw damage. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

meanwhile fire/ice blood very fast attack speed but damage animation have cool down😅...

anyways long rangers always have the advantage against melee, since you can inflict initial damage before melee can even touch you regardless of your attack speed

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

The best decision will be to find the same speed attack for all classes. But the problem is that every skill has its own attack speed. And I don't sure, that results will be good. 
This game basically created for a very  low attack speed. The best example where you can see it - is on the first resets. You can feel the difference between 55 and 60 attack speed for example. 

Increasing dw attack speed = reducing dw damage. 

Making same attack speed will be still not working, each skill has its own DMG line count.

And if u just decrese DMG and increase speed for DW ,then overall DPS will go lower for SMs who use ruud set which will make SM even weaker)

Why cant we just modify the elemental lyra proking system?

1 hour ago, TonyMattoni said:

Did u try to fight maxed BK with socket set or DK set +dd+ref+15?

yes , maxed BK ( Finxx) fighted with u and lost 10-x  ( x<5)

3 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

yes , maxed BK ( Finxx) fighted with u and lost 10-x  ( x<5)

only if tp hit tp hit, wait for para,and attack only when he paralysed.

without para i cant even scratch him. and he can kill me without para,

I win only by tactics, not with raw power)

36 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

no matter what u did, u can win if u want , right ? ^^

then he will say he need press qqqqq to no die. without hp pot he cant alive ?

Kent ,  are u around ?

• Love 2

2 часа назад, TonyMattoni сказал:

That's like sm should fight. If you think he need to stay and atck - you wrong.

• Like 2