MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Give back SM his ATK Speed

Good day 

I wanted to raise 1  thing regarding the March update:

Regarding the SM ATK speed went down from 325--255,

Its a huge Nerf, please at least make it something in middle if not wanting to restore it  

SM is hitting like 20 reset agility elf

On this server the more speed u have ,the more your Lyra punish prokes  1 million on boss, so just make full agi elf or RW  give them lyra and they easily over ks any1 even without ruud set

I am pretty sure all SMs of all 3 servers will agree with me on that one, that SM atk speed is really low now

I am not talking about anything else, burst dmg nerf, soul barrier nerf, only the atk speed! )

Felllow SMs please support me ; D

Or just make Lyra proke not depending on ATK speed

Any other maxed char who has more atk speed than SM, even without ruud set will over KS him on boss, despite sm having bri +15

just becaue 1 million dmg will proke more often

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

I said that before and i say it again, i can literally count the meteors that hits the mob and i dont have to do it fast, just nerf DMG but the att speed of skill is ridiculously slow.

• Love 1

It sounds like a lot of people need it...
Perhaps it really makes sense to reconsider the attack speed and damage for SM. mb)😄

21 minutes ago, salupa said:

If you can't overx the boss, then press ctrl

This is not only about KS . SM even in PvE dealing less dps because of lower speed. It’s from what I see on my SM as well. 

Decrease SM dmg?)

SM already have not high dmg, after march update

I am not saying sm is weak class now it is still one of the tops , If u take out sm dmg it become even worse, EVEN if u compensate the speed guys

Because if u think about Ruud set double triple , the Higher DMG LIne is the more Multiplication of Double and tripple u get, so giving sm  less dmg but compensate it with speed will be worse. Perfect example of this was the Kundun on Sega who was shotting people of 180k hp (With his tripple at full buffs), since Kundun has less dmg lines but more DMG per line ( Hello Sugardaddy )

I agree with Positive  just take golden middle between 255-----325  , make it around 280-290 and everyone will be happy.

• Love 1

I was relating to the nerf from last udpate when they changed speed too, not to nerf sm dmg again maybe it sounded wrong.

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, halu said:

I was relating to the nerf from last udpate when they changed speed too, not to nerf sm dmg again maybe it sounded wrong.

yeah, after that march update SMs lost a lot of abosrb,dmg,  and atk speed

Basically became glass but without cannon ; D

I can imagine how SM is struggling  vs BK with full socket reflect set ) if I cant kill BK on sega without paralyze proking ,and here BK dont have full stats : D

I still can win if tele tele ,wait for para to proke and finish but on prime i think its nearly impossible : D 

Omg whats happened positive?)you have changed for the better.

1-Yea sm speed low.

2-Sm need littlebit hp too.

Im not talking about paralyz sec.vip.low dmg.sd CD.

1 минуту назад, TonyMattoni сказал:

yeah, after that march update SMs lost a lot of abosrb,dmg,  and atk speed

Basically became glass but without cannon ; D

I can imagine how SM is struggling  vs BK with full socket reflect set ) if I cant kill BK on sega without paralyze proking ,and here BK dont have full stats : D

I still can win if tele tele ,wait for para to proke and finish but on prime i think its nearly impossible : D 

In prime possible with only teleport.and you must run 100000 km speed in 1 sec for stay alive.bc hp so low.if attack bk big ref enought take your all hp in 1 sec.+if bk attack you cant run.

59 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Omg whats happened positive?)you have changed for the better.

When a person describes the situation in a constructive way and offers an adequate solution, then why not?

• Love 1

10 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Good day 

I wanted to raise 1  thing regarding the March update:

Regarding the SM ATK speed went down from 325--255,

Its a huge Nerf, please at least make it something in middle if not wanting to restore it  

SM is hitting like 20 reset agility elf

On this server the more speed u have ,the more your Lyra punish prokes  1 million on boss, so just make full agi elf or RW  give them lyra and they easily over ks any1 even without ruud set

I am pretty sure all SMs of all 3 servers will agree with me on that one, that SM atk speed is really low now

I am not talking about anything else, burst dmg nerf, soul barrier nerf, only the atk speed! )

Felllow SMs please support me ; D

Any other maxed char who has more atk speed than SM, even without ruud set will over KS him on boss, despite sm having bri +15

its seem after 3 months updated , finally have 1-2 players from Richmond can ks bosses with you last week. then we have this topic today ^^

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

its seem after 3 months updated , finally have 1-2 players from Richmond can ks bosses with you last week. then we have this topic today ^^

Mattoni cant losing when ks boss, cant losing when 1 vs 1G if yes topic will open you right 100% Oni 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Good day 

I know you understand what's going on, it's not SM speed problem, its only have problem with ELF speed + lyra punish ^^  (that why u cant ks boss with elf ONLY)

>>tested with my bk,dl,elf max speed + lyra punish on Sea worm , and see Edmg per sec

ELf : 3m4

DL : 1m7

BK:1m

How many with your sm ? @TonyMattoni

image1.png

Onichan,

Slayer can over ks sm, Gc can over ks sm, even without having the ruud seet

I am pretty sure if wr had good rw  sm will loose to rw same)

As you can see all SMs agree with me.

So no need to to seek my personal selfish gain from this topic plz)))

48 минут назад, TonyMattoni сказал:

Onichan,

Slayer can over ks sm, Gc can over ks sm, even without having the ruud seet

I am pretty sure if wr had good rw  sm will loose to rw same)

As you can see all SMs agree with me.

So no need to to seek my personal selfish gain from this topic plz)))

ok - slayer and gc can (also like you say rw mb too) - but you ez kill them in pvp. like you can see oni give nubmers dmg/sec to you. just make your test and give numbers to us. i think if someone good in pve and bad in pvp its norm. if you want to take boths - its bad idea. and about personal gain - i dont see any topic for other reasons from you. (Its normal - all want their piece of cake)

41 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

ok - slayer and gc can (also like you say rw mb too) - but you ez kill them in pvp. like you can see oni give nubmers dmg/sec to you. just make your test and give numbers to us. i think if someone good in pve and bad in pvp its norm. if you want to take boths - its bad idea. and about personal gain - i dont see any topic for other reasons from you. (Its normal - all want their piece of cake)

I would agree with you , only in case if that classes had also Ruud set. I agree that idea some1 should be better in pvp or pve 

But when a person has just exe set and I have dmg set , I think its not very fair ))

I already understood that you are my best fan and track all my posts, thank you for that ; )))