MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[24.10.2023] - Preparing to launch - Dragon x500

11 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

Bad news in high-rate server. :| 

why?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

BK was already a low damager, due to reflex he somehow won during PvP. Now you cut it and didn't add dmg. What to do with BK in the game now except sweel? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

I wanna say big thanks for a achievment prize.its will help more

For update im think its great update.

Im not love only one thing.and its exe def remove.other changes is ok.

Stats too.😀

• Love 1

Friendly reminder...

Your last words were to wait for this exact update..

Nothing i mentioned in my Post was looked at nor changed or Balanced..

Read my words again, i neuer asked for a buff i asked for adjusting Classes that only profits on max stats servers like Prime. On Sega RF and i believe many other classes with the Same Problem suffer couz of Statpoints x Formulas x Requiements for Skill usage, weapons Armors etc.

Overall change with Set +13 beeing useless... no comment to that.. now we are forced to make +15 and cant even go to events with +13 Sets.. anyway.

Try to get my Point ok my last Post pls and i beg you.. dont Tell me you tested RF on Sega.. you can ask whole Sega Server that i tested RF full time and wasted alot of Bons.

I wont Write here about Prime Situation thats a whole other Story.. 

Ty.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Temporally 4% reflect on Sega server has been returned. After balance check reflect will be returned to the 2%

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 10/25/2023 at 12:31 AM, Arturs said:

why?

why we need to reach higher achievement? when all rewards can be bought by bonus. The easy way to get bonus in high-rate server is running reset you know.

if you limit the achievement at 100. I pretty sure there is no one need to complete their achievement.

So, now in the Prime server the competition in achievement isn't more important.

3 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

why we need to reach higher achievement? when all rewards can be bought by bonus. The easy way to get bonus in high-rate server is running reset you know.

if you limit the achievement at 100. I pretty sure there is no one need to complete their achievement.

So, now in the Prime server the competition in achievement isn't more important.

sure, u can always buy something IF U HAVE MANY BONUSES. But there r players who doesn't want to spend money for a game and trying hard to get some bonuses. This achievement rewards are good opportunity for them to get free items like Red Fenrir (which they have to farm with 10s of alts to get even Broken Horn), TOCA's, bonuses, wcoins, RUUD and even Garuda Feather. So do not judge the things only one sided. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 10/24/2023 at 6:28 PM, Arturs said:

Fenrir rework. I think all players can agree, that Fenrir's creation system is boring and nervous. Crywolf becomes a place, where players leave their twinks characters, and after time Fenrir's value drops down. Also who likes to lose everything on the last step with a 30% chance? Here is the resolution for both problems.
First of all - Crywolf becomes a PK-free map and now there will be only 5 spots around the fortress. Hero scout and the werewolf will spawn around the whole map and will be like mini-bosses, from which you will obtain only Fenrir ingredients. This will encourage active players to farm it in real-time but also leave an opportunity for all players to farm it and make their own fenrirs or sell parts to other players. The second changes - success rates. Previous 70% - 50% - 30% changes to the 40% - 60% - 80%. Most important steps now have higher success rate.

Nice !!! My idea is brought to life <3

It will be funny now in CW.

And what about achivment? Still fenrir for 200 achivs?

etERNALS 2.png