MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Duplicate achievement rewards

I would like to draw your attention to a problem that occurred during the merge.

All accounts that have been transferred from Angel to Sega have their achievements reset to zero.
These achievements are earned and need to be redclaimed again on the website. And everything would be fine, BUT the problem is that the prizes won on Angel are also awarded a second time.

This is extremely unfair towards Sega players, because if we count all the rewards, it turns out that the person with the maximum number of achievements received:
3900 bons,
270 000 ruud
16 toca
6000 wcoins (additional 600 bons)
2x fenrir
2x garuda

If we calculate this into bonuses, it is approximately 11,500 bonuses.

Thats mean they recived additional 5750 bons for nothing. So basically a free donation of 300 euros.

In addition, I did not find any information in the merga's announcement that such a situation will occur. So if it's intentional, it's completely unfair. Because old players who know about the bug could focus mainly on achieving achievements on as many characters as possible, only to later enter the merge with a huge baggage of bonuses and valuable items.

We know well that a huge number of accounts for one person is a plague on MUX servers. So it can be expected that these people have currently gained a huge boost.

I was wondering why there were so many Fenris and Garudas for sale after the merge. Now I realize it.

Regards
Demolus

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

tbh, I also agree. It is unfair. Solution is "delete dup achievement rewards" or "give sega players same rewards too"..  

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

tbh, they are so weak, I dont mind them getting stuff, even they strongest player cannot do anything vs our mediocre player, its not even fun, so I think its fair, as in for rewards, garuda feat6hers i did 3 in 1 week just by playing so their value is little, ruud has never been a problem, you can't buy anything special with wcoins, fenirs are easy to farm, only thing is bonus and toca that are valuable from achievement, and since they are under geared, I see no problem them getting them  

4 hours ago, masteryou said:

tbh, they are so weak, I dont mind them getting stuff, even they strongest player cannot do anything vs our mediocre player, its not even fun, so I think its fair, as in for rewards, garuda feat6hers i did 3 in 1 week just by playing so their value is little, ruud has never been a problem, you can't buy anything special with wcoins, fenirs are easy to farm, only thing is bonus and toca that are valuable from achievement, and since they are under geared, I see no problem them getting them  

For WCoins you can but Jewel of Luck, what is worth 200 bons. So yes, you can buy much for that.
Garuda Feather is still worth about 1k serv bons. So if u did 3 in last week, ur lucky.

Fenrir with that 50/30 % success is and always will be hard to farm. Even on empty server was still worth 500 bonsz
To get 1 fenrir you have to farm with 3 acc at least 2 weeks.

etERNALS 2.png

51 minutes ago, Demolus said:

Đối với WCoin, bạn chỉ có thể chọn Jewel of Luck, trị giá 200 tiền thưởng. Vì vậy, có, bạn có thể mua nhiều cho điều đó.
Garuda Feather vẫn có giá trị khoảng 1k serv bon. Vì vậy, nếu bạn đã làm được 3 điều vào tuần trước, bạn thật may mắn.

Fenrir với tỷ lệ thành công 50/30% đó đã và sẽ luôn khó để farm. Ngay cả trên máy chủ trống vẫn có giá trị 500 bonsz.
Để có được 1 fenrir, bạn phải farm với 3 acc ít nhất 2 tuần.

if u buy 500bon, pm me. i have Ferri

7 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

when merge 1k with 5k same to. why not cry

Prime and magic had different Achivment system.

Our achivments system is since Sega. Thats why this problem is first time.

etERNALS 2.png

I would like to draw your attention ... forum fighter here

1. if char sold - his achiv go with him! no? any char transfer= his achievements go with him

2 In addition...Who are you? Read the Rules! The Admin can do whatever HE Wants, without notifying you.

So if I play on the Angel server from the beginning and got 300 achievements after the merge I should have 0?!

I played on Sega and made 300. Then I played on the Angel server and made 300 again. Did I get after merge 600?! No ! So why should I have 0 or again the same 300?!
Any person, continuing to play on Sega, spends the same amount of time as he then spent playing on the Angel server,
  would have accomplished as many achievements as he did

2 minutes ago, Vena said:

I would like to draw your attention ... forum fighter here

1. if char sold - his achiv go with him! no? any char transfer= his achievements go with him

2 In addition...Who are you? Read the Rules! The Admin can do whatever HE Wants, without notifying you.

So if player on the Angel server from the beginning (anyone) and got 300 achievements after the merge I should have 0?!

I played on Sega and made 300. Then I played on the Angel server and made 300 again. Did I get after merge 600?! No ! So why should I have 0 or again the same 300?!
Any person, continuing to play on Sega, spends the same amount of time as he then spent playing on the Angel server,
  would have accomplished as many achievements as he did

the point here is that Angel players who merged on Sega received once their rewards on Angel and now they can get again same rewards for 2nd time
ofc achiv should stay 300 but not give again reward for 2nd time on same achievements

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

1 minute ago, Skedi said:

the point here is that Angel players who merged on Sega received once their rewards on Angel and now they can get again same rewards for 2nd time
ofc achiv should stay 300 but not give again reward for 2nd time on same achievements

! did not received the same reward twice!

Just now, Skedi said:

many players did..
thats why we said is not fair

Maybe they're trolling you. The reward is no available, again.

1 minute ago, Vena said:

Maybe they're trolling you. The reward is no available, again.

maybe u are the one who got trolled  and didnt receive achivements again..
u can ask who ever u want from angel about that :)
because arturs confirmed also that

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

29 minutes ago, Skedi said:

maybe u are the one who got trolled  and didnt receive achivements again..
u can ask who ever u want from angel about that :)
because arturs confirmed also that

Finixx, that is Borg. He just try to spam in any my topic. Can you jusgt mute him
Or @Devil are you able to mute that player or do something?

etERNALS 2.png

Second time achievement rewards gained only accounts which didn't have achievements on Sega. Those who had for example 200 achi in Sega and got merged from Angel on SAME acc get's rewards only from 201 achi (as an example). 

Hello. This topic is like a two-sided problem.
For Sega players it's unfair, that someone receives extra benefits.
For Angel players it's unfair, that Sega players can easily farm on a low-active server for a such long time.

But in the end, this is a merge, and it's a win-win situation. Sega players receive a good online boost, new friends and enemies, new items, bonuses and the economy of server are better now.
Angel players receive nearly the same benefits. 

This is the first merge with the new achievement system, and i don't know for sure, if that was a good decision or not. Maybe better solution will be like this
Example: on Sega account have 0 achievement points and on the new server 160. After the transfer, he will have 160 points but cannot click on the previous rewards. If a player has 120 points on Sega and 160 on the new one, he will get in total 280 points, and can click only on rewards, which is higher than 160 on Sega. 

But in the current situation, i don't see a way, that we can change. Take back all rewards = rollback till 13th September. Give double rewards for Sega players? Just make Sega players even stronger than before. 

Also, only 9 players reach 325 achievements (Garuda feather, Mattoni grandmother should farm more than 9 in this time while watching Netflix i guess :trf: p.s: sorry, no offense). Last 1000k bon rewards no one reaches. Even 500 bonuses only 16 players. Also count x2 for them not really for all of them, because some of these fenrirs and toca's already burned in chaos machine, some of bonuses spend on different services e.t.c. And not all players after merge play on Sega.

I hope that i described the situation as well. 

• Haha 2
  • Angry 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280