MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
noiwk19912

reports and bans

@Ivan Nebraska @Arturs @Devil guys sorry for the tags but please hear me out i think its important subject that getting out of control.

ivan recently ban / mute or w/e players based on borg reports regarding trash talk ..   and i think this is really getting out of control and something should change about it.
you can clearly see 1 player that every day report the entire server for every single word not 1 player or 2 players.. and not for anything big..  infact most of his reports are not even relevant and false report ..  hes just trying to get people banned ..  his behavior is toxic and so is his reports .     it maybe worth mentioning here that this Borg who report all day long spend his entire day in game being as toxic as possible and im not even talking about PKing noobs and new players in low maps pk is part of game ..   but im talking that hes literally calling people out in global chat provoking them constnatly hes using very bad language calling people names and even sexual harassments ..   toward me aswell but i just ignore him..  and then the moment some one write anything back to him he take a screen shoot that cut and show only the other person replay and make a report. .   

let me ask you dear admins and senates what do you want to get out of this?   make people scared to write anything in global chat in game so that maybe someone make screen shot and make big fake story to get them banned?   let alone that this exact person is the most toxic player in game and he use the worst language and hes intentionally provoking .

im sorry but trash talk is normal in any MMO i dont do that and  i have not been reported cause i ignore borg entirely ..  but this game is for 18 years old + and if someone cant take the trash talk he either shouldnt play or defintiely shouldnt start the trash talk !  like borg does.      you can clearly see that his reports are toxic and hes not some victim  i suggest that you stop doing baby sitting
and remove/cancel the ability to report trash talk..   and only get involved when some extreeme lines been crossed .
if you ask me.. borg behavior and reports are not doing good to the server and i think the fact that chat is active in sega is a good thing..  new server coming out already and sega still active server with active pvp..            i dont want borg banned and thats why i never even reported him when he said countless of stuff far worse than stuff you ban for. .  but infact i dont want anyone to be banned i want to keep the healthy population in sega . and bans especially based on reports of someone like borg are bad for the server and bad for us players.    im asking you to read this and take it into consideration and if borg cant handle trash talk he should not start it.    please unban and stop with the banning for 0 reason please !

thank you !

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

i got chat ban for 2 days cause i say towards borg to go fuck himself just after he kills me on golden stone golem...

this is not even funny banning/muting people cause someone prove stupid screenshot ?

first - everyone can make screenshot out of contest

second - muting people cause someone say something  during emotions ?

third - if u have basic photoshop skills u can easily fake screen shots SCREENSHOTS ISNT PROVE

as u say noiwk hate/trash talk/hunting people is normal thing in game like this, im not even mad borg kill me on LA or stone golem i dont care he is stronger then he can do it, but the get strong cause he scam an entire guild and he get nothing for that even tho we provide SCREENSHOTS that confirm that, so for admins scamming is better then TRASHTALK ? so u cant say "go fuck urself" but u can scam an entire guild for items worth of shit  ton of bons ? and spread lies ?.

i was planning on playing both servers the new x50 and continue x100 but now i dont even wanna play 1 server...

GOOD JOB ADMINS 

ohh worth mentioning this screen shot that most likely give me chat ban was like 2-3 weeks old 🙂 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Ivan Nebraska @Arturs guys sorry for the tags but please hear me out i think its important subject that getting out of control.

Please, explain, why my acc was banned for easy trash talk,  but persons who use in my direction obscene language only chat ban ?!  Who mentioned my mother like prostitut which he pay - only chat ban?!

• Haha 1

Borg dude just stop this toxic shit!

u provoke everyone in game to trash talk to u and then take screenshot to ban him!

u are the most toxic player that i have even seen in all my life playing MU!

u was banned but i was never offline!

Like never got banned!

if u wanna continue being classic Borg then be ready to accept the trash talk on u also!

u provoke me every day trying to make me trash talk on u so u can ban me but seems it doenst work with me!

because i see u like a clown who make the server funny so there is no reason for me to insult a noob like u 😇

and admins please change the ban system as this topic mention at the first post and also if someone got banned he should be disconnected from the game by admins and not staying logged in game for all the ban period and then the ban period just finish and all good like nothing happend!

• Haha 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

5 hours ago, noiwk19912 said:

Hi friend. I read what you wrote.

1. How you think admin can check who Borg Kills and Where? And what he will see? The admin will see that you are lying dear. Borg don't kill for nothing,  and new players in low maps. one more Liar here? )  Maybe u from Eternals guild or vngz?! )
  2. If you can count - go see the demolus complaints - Screenshot battle Im losing with a score like 100-5.
  3. trash talk is normal, agree, not ok only that i get acc ban for easy trash but others chat ban for "blow my dick"
  4. You didnt report me just bc u dont have for what. If was for something, but you didnt notice, then your friends from vngz and eternals, but demolus first,  would have complained a long time ago.

Alethi.... 

i got chat ban for 2 days cause i say towards borg to go fuck himself just after he kills me on golden stone golem...

this is not even funny banning/muting people cause someone prove stupid screenshot ?

Stupid screenshots?! funny ....   so then go fuck yoruself (i mean u know Chuj ci na ryj, smieciu, chuj ci w dupe ) just simple words....

oh 1 more Reporter from eternals come here ......    Finni , u stupid player and stupid in life?!  u control or u know my acc online time and actions?!  what a talking about kid. 

57 minutes ago, cyborg9 said:
  • How you think admin can check who Borg Kills and Where? And what he will see? The admin will see that you are lying dear. Borg don't kill for nothing,  and new players in low maps. one more Liar here? )  Maybe u from Eternals guild or vngz?! )
  • If you can count - go see the demolus complaints - Screenshot battle Im losing with a score like 100-5.
  • trash talk is normal, agree, not ok only that i get acc ban for easy trash but others chat ban for "blow my dick"
  • You didnt report me just bc u dont have for what. If was for something, but you didnt notice, then your friends from vngz and eternals, but demolus first,  would have complained a long time ago.

Ad.1 Admins have very detailed logs, I'm 100%, but who have time and is willing to look in so huge database of logs.
Ad.2 I think you are still the biggest screenshotter on server, you just don't brag - as if it was a cause for glory. Edit: I checked: you reported 14 ( 10 times exactly 4 are repeated reports ) times on Sega, Demolus 4 times. You WIN! 😉
Ad 3. direct Complains to Admins
Ad 4. Oh dear, I'm sure he has something on u 😉 

57 minutes ago, cyborg9 said:

Stupid screenshots?! funny ....   so then go fuck yoruself (i mean u know Chuj ci na ryj, smieciu, chuj ci w dupe ) just simple words....

oh 1 more Reporter from eternals come here ......    Finni , u stupid player and stupid in life?!  u control or u know my acc online time and actions?!  what a talking about kid. 

And that's Pure Borg which I remember exactly, insulting everyone - in the past you even insulted your own guildmates. You just like to call somebody stupid, idiot etc? 

Agree, Admins should change rules of reports/bans.

8 hours ago, tuanphan29 said:

You guys are reporting Borg, and till Borg reports u, u guys says that's not fair, OK 🤣

4 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

you guys 2 day make 4 topic to repot borg and now then cry ??? you guys Ok ??

just look those 2 guys who have opinion..
those 2 who are crying more than babies for buged bk bcoz they have no idea how to build stats and ml 

11 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

Hi friend. I read what you wrote.

1. How you think admin can check who Borg Kills and Where? And what he will see? The admin will see that you are lying dear. Borg don't kill for nothing,  and new players in low maps. one more Liar here? )  Maybe u from Eternals guild or vngz?! )
  2. If you can count - go see the demolus complaints - Screenshot battle Im losing with a score like 100-5.
  3. trash talk is normal, agree, not ok only that i get acc ban for easy trash but others chat ban for "blow my dick"
  4. You didnt report me just bc u dont have for what. If was for something, but you didnt notice, then your friends from vngz and eternals, but demolus first,  would have complained a long time ago.

Alethi.... 

about this red line Borg trust me i have alot to ban u but i didnt bcoz i dont want to ban ppl just bcoz they have issues and dont know how to control theirselfs..
but  make a pause and think how many ppl did u provoke to trashtalk to u..
u will never stop counting 🙂

1 hour ago, Skedi said:

those 2 who are crying more than babies

u are a liar, I did even not think about crying and u told me that I cry. Haizz, I knew it, u are a liar

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skedi said:

Sure i trust you, you only 1 who i trust in whole world... my sweety lovely boy. Please, make me happy,  let meet in game and do some love, not here forum war. I wait you always you know where. And  dont forget to take to our rendezvous mux, wing4, everything that you begged from vngz, buf, and some support players. Im waiting.....

2 hours ago, Skedi said:

just look those 2 guys who have opinion..
those 2 who are crying more than babies for buged bk bcoz they have no idea how to build stats and ml 

about this red line Borg trust me i have alot to ban u but i didnt bcoz i dont want to ban ppl just bcoz they have issues and dont know how to control theirselfs..
but  make a pause and think how many ppl did u provoke to trashtalk to u..
u will never stop counting 🙂

Cry more and more 3 year old KID Finix 🤪

borg is saying take all that u beg from VNGZ while all hes items are from eternals first of all that
2nd mux or w3 or w4 or what ever i bought with my own bons 😄 but u can keep believing that they gift me like whole server did to u 🙂
3rd u say u wait me and i can take all the support from some players..but i dont need the support bcoz u run all the time like ur friends sathumu and dlhp 🙂

and sathumu did u saw me crying somewhere about gunner/sm/mg/slayer or whatever is bugged and please give penalties to those who use chars bug?
nope.. but u are doing very good that..keep doing amigo..

kisses 

• Haha 1

Idk what happened so far but IMO , trash talk is very funny and highly entertaining. Some people good , some people bad , but trash talk in any game is like a most normal thing. It's 18+ game ( sure some people are younger than this ) but if you can not take trash talk or get tilted during this , just simply ignore it ? what's the problem. There's option for you to ignore this on chat , just simply Press F5.

• Love 2

For such cases, we have a rule 4.18. Make 5 screenshots from different days of his toxic behavior (if it is towards several players, you will have to problem) and post to the prison

2 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

For such cases, we have a rule 4.18. Make 5 screenshots from different days of his toxic behavior (if it is towards several players, you will have to problem) and post to the prison

you are missing the point ivan we dont want anyone banned not even borg he annoys the hell out of me but its part of the game and i dont want anyone banned... these bans not doing good for server and borg whom from the moment he log into the game write bs to everyone in global chat to provoke and then post a report ..   even borg have his place in server and active chat is active server ...  im only asking that you guys stop with bans and mutes for so silly trash talk things...  

also everyone i made this post with desire not to create here fights and toxic words i just ask that borg frow up and stop with the provoking and reports and that admin stop with the bans and let people handle some talk ...  i dont want anyone here banned i dont report anyone and dont cry so im asking all of you to calm down here..