MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[28.03.2024] - Season 19 and new balance

yes, I have checked, I'm coming back to the game :D Batflock can deal 75k damage in PvP, could kill a top DL only with batflock in 2 secs :trall:

@Arturs, we have a problem )) I mean all classes have problem, coz of slayer now :D 

now the Slayers :trf:

• Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

yes, I have checked, I'm coming back to the game :D Batflock can deal 75k damage in PvP, could kill a top DL only with batflock in 2 secs :trall:

Yeah its a bit stupid xD
Check the damage of LW. its out of this world atm haha

On 4/6/2024 at 6:27 PM, osklubss said:

before client update, they was working!!!

It's just a visual. On the update season16 part2 webzine reworked harmony system, and the option "damage decrease %" didn't exist since that moment. Old items had only a "visual" of this option, but it didn't work. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

48 minutes ago, Devil said:

Batflock can deal 75k damage in PvP

Basic skill? Mastery? Majestic?

6 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Basic skill? Mastery? Majestic?

I don't add majestic to Batfloc, only 10+10 on mastery.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

21 minutes ago, Devil said:

I don't add majestic to Batfloc, only 10+10 on mastery.

i see now, today will be fixed

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Bat flock skill will be temporarily disabled for a few days. The fix will be together with the in-game update this week.
Sorry for the inconvenience. 

On 4/8/2024 at 10:55 AM, Arturs said:

It's just a visual. On the update season16 part2 webzine reworked harmony system, and the option "damage decrease %" didn't exist since that moment. Old items had only a "visual" of this option, but it didn't work. 

before i could duel with some powerfull players but now, not EVEN close, explain 1 more thing, before update, with this set i could kill 1 person (let keep him anonymouse) per 3-4 combo but NOW cant kill him in a 5 min non stop combo

Dark Lord

DLMaxAttackSpeed = 225 -> 195
Our long-suffering DarkLord.
Attack speed has been reduced. The Wind soul skill has a very fast animation and after a value of 200 attack speed it becomes one of the fastest in the game. Because of this, the class had a pretty severe damage reduction. With two different attack stats, players were faced with either the class not being able to deal damage, or dealing too much damage. To balance this class, more radical measures had to be taken.
Now the increase in damage comes only from the STR stat. The horse's Absorb was cut a little. Overall, we can say that DarkLord remains the owner of the highest absorption in the game.All these changes should bring the class to a calmer situation.
………

Dark Lord is already weak and has decreased even more ??

"Weapons for physical classes received an additional % damage from level +11 to +15"

Does this change affect all excellent weapons or only ruud weapons starting from certain tier?

13 minutes ago, primal said:

"Weapons for physical classes received an additional % damage from level +11 to +15"

Does this change affect all excellent weapons or only ruud weapons starting from certain tier?

Only on weapon box+4 tier (Bone blade, grand viper e.t.c.), archangel weapons, and mastery weapons.

On 4/6/2024 at 1:12 PM, Positive said:

These options long time ago gone and. Or working. In season 16 came new system

11 hours ago, osklubss said:

before i could duel with some powerfull players but now, not EVEN close, explain 1 more thing, before update, with this set i could kill 1 person (let keep him anonymouse) per 3-4 combo but NOW cant kill him in a 5 min non stop combo

????

The balance system is very reasonable. I don't know if SL is too loving or MG is too strong

• Haha 1

1 час назад, maruko сказал:

The balance system is very reasonable. I don't know if SL is too loving or MG is too strong

What do I see in this video:

He just trolling you :trf:

1) He healing
2) He using def build for farm + (T7 dd 15 pvp, Pierce Lion and even socket Shield with seeds, maybe guardian)
3) Sd recovery from mobs on spot

I'm sure if you had put in a little more effort, you would have succeeded :joyful:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

we finally know who is the biggest botfarmer

sorry -Ryder- , but you cant beat a jedi, May the force be with you padavan.