MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[28.03.2024] - Season 19 and new balance

… read news one more time, I think, you will find there all answers except #1

#5 are especially funny. Where? How?! 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Way to kill a dying server. People are waiting for additional content to get even stronger. The gap from newbies and old players just got bigger. "Balance" is not achieved by making the weak even weaker and the strong even stronger. As it is, the server is not newbie friendly and 7 out 7 new people i knew/invited has already quit.  Getting all the new contents will not make us stronger than what we were before the update because of the major nerf. All the years / months of effort was basically thrown away without consideration. Like a major setback...getting the new contents (God knows how long it will take to achieve) will only put us back to where we were before the update. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vergery said:

Way to kill a dying server. People are waiting for additional content to get even stronger. The gap from newbies and old players just got bigger. "Balance" is not achieved by making the weak even weaker and the strong even stronger. As it is, the server is not newbie friendly and 7 out 7 new people i knew/invited has already quit.  Getting all the new contents will not make us stronger than what we were before the update because of the major nerf. All the years / months of effort was basically thrown away without consideration. Like a major setback...getting the new contents (God knows how long it will take to achieve) will only put us back to where we were before the update. 

Please share with us, where is this gap? I can say, that with this update, gap are decreased. Your post doesn’t have any facts.

34 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Well… read news one more time, especial q&a section.

Here I see nothing new to bring to the players here I just see a mess, honestly it doesn't make any sense to upgrade to ss19 like this, after upgrading you will see Most of the players complain about that, you should listen and focus on the players' opinions more. Thank you

• Like 1

ss19 logo but ss15 inside. fox rate and demons +1 are items that are difficult to obtain through loter. but it's like a farce + 250 all stars ^^

• Haha 1

How do you limit BK's health buff? . Why can my BK only buff 170k?

53 minutes ago, kenttran said:

Here I see nothing new to bring to the players here I just see a mess, honestly it doesn't make any sense to upgrade to ss19 like this, after upgrading you will see Most of the players complain about that, you should listen and focus on the players' opinions more. Thank you

Well… read news one more time, especial q&a section.
Most of players complaint about few bugs and pve (monsters are too fat, and with this I can agree, will be changes) 

20 minutes ago, pay1 said:

How do you limit BK's health buff? . Why can my BK only buff 170k?

Difference between your dk and elf In HP is 44%. 
You need to understand one thing. I can set DK hp even 1kkk HP, but all classes will hit him about 1kk in this case. 
Just forget about past digits, now is the new ones, because this is a new balance.

53 minutes ago, pay1 said:

ss19 logo but ss15 inside. fox rate and demons +1 are items that are difficult to obtain through loter. but it's like a farce + 250 all stars ^^

demons+1 give 250 stats but Lion/Fox rare No, they should give back 500 or 250 stat for Lion/fox beacuse it rare

28 minutes ago, kenttran said:

demons+1 give 250 stats but Lion/Fox rare No, they should give back 500 or 250 stat for Lion/fox beacuse it rare

+500 stats were a bit too much, in total 2k stats. 250 is enough. Lottery pets (demon, guardian angel, rare guardian pets) now give +250 stats

12 hours ago, zpepiroth said:
  1. elena ticket- cant store in vault
  2. TOCA- lost amount
  3. ertel burn on +1
  4. cant enter SOD 
  5. RSI mob hitting too pain i assume, saw many died there :issou_zoom:
  6. offlevel not working

@Arturs 6. If auto helper active, when offlevel clinent sometime reconnect

@Arturs Are Ertels relevant again in this version?
Before i did not matter of you put Rank 5 Ertels in a penta because it did not do anything. Is this also fix now or?

5 часов назад, RNSX сказал:

bye game..     wish another player  play game fun,      

Can i have your char please?
You could make me very happy so easily :joyful:

• Haha 3

image.png.90672aeddb5833761c2aacc19eedaccd.png

please check offlevel settings. my chars obtain this trash items only on offlevel and i dont have nothing even close written in my helper settings

2 hours ago, juiby said:

@Arturs Are Ertels relevant again in this version?
Before i did not matter of you put Rank 5 Ertels in a penta because it did not do anything. Is this also fix now or?

I not really understand your question. 

42 minutes ago, Positive said:

please check offlevel settings. my chars obtain this trash items only on offlevel and i dont have nothing even close written in my helper settings

Can you please share screenshot of your muhelper settings, where is pick-up lines box?
In s19 there is a new version of off-level.

40 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Can you please share screenshot of your muhelper settings, where is pick-up lines box?
In s19 there is a new version of off-level.

image.png.e96147c70d3b2d4a70853dd8134882bb.pngimage.png.063bf68789e02a44f746075aad277714.pngimage.png.d8ef043ad7d05826611c529a1f2cef80.pngimage.png.981100719035d3f0e904d5d75ee8d7b2.png

but i dont understand .... in offlevel system should not allow use this list for pick up items. always was like on offlevel helper allows to pick up zen and jewels only

35 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I not really understand your question. 

Ofc :D

Well for example, if i have a empty pentagram, i do the same damage, as i have an rank 5 ertel of anger in a penta.
So the ertels dont matter. 
i was wondering if in the future this becomes more relevant?

2 minutes ago, juiby said:

Ofc :D

Well for example, if i have a empty pentagram, i do the same damage, as i have an rank 5 ertel of anger in a penta.
So the ertels dont matter. 
i was wondering if in the future this becomes more relevant?

btw YES! previously i had dmg from penta about 30-50k
and now its:
image.png.36428e47eb06e33da7ae3ec0ec7443e9.png

image.png.621ebdc2fc005be444e5e960bc8eedc0.png

10 minutes ago, Positive said:

btw YES! previously i had dmg from penta about 30-50k
and now its:
image.png.36428e47eb06e33da7ae3ec0ec7443e9.png

image.png.621ebdc2fc005be444e5e960bc8eedc0.png

So you went from 30-50k to not even 10k?