MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[28.03.2024] - Season 19 and new balance

Hi, 
I was hoping that after the update the Wizardry Enhance spell would finally work well - but it is still buggy. It only adds % regarding critical damage - but it doesn't raise max damage as it is in the description (mastery tree too) - in "C" I can see that Magic DMG increases - but it has no real effect on the damage dealt - critical damage and exe are still the same as before the spell was used.

The situation certainly has a place for RW - I don't know if it does for SM as well.

1 hour ago, niewidek said:

Hi, 
I was hoping that after the update the Wizardry Enhance spell would finally work well - but it is still buggy. It only adds % regarding critical damage - but it doesn't raise max damage as it is in the description (mastery tree too) - in "C" I can see that Magic DMG increases - but it has no real effect on the damage dealt - critical damage and exe are still the same as before the spell was used.

The situation certainly has a place for RW - I don't know if it does for SM as well.

This bug exists, yes. But only IGCN can fix it. Hope someday we will receive a fix. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hey - one more thing.
While adding points in the T4 tree -> I noticed that after adding the debuff (bleeding) effect - it shows me that the chances of success are -1%. I checked and added the full 20/20 and I still have -1% -> without activating Bleeding Maggic Circle during the already long fight. Only adding additional points from the lower panel - started to activate this effect. 

(Lightning Storm upgrades)

22 minutes ago, niewidek said:

Hey - one more thing.
While adding points in the T4 tree -> I noticed that after adding the debuff (bleeding) effect - it shows me that the chances of success are -1%. I checked and added the full 20/20 and I still have -1% -> without activating Bleeding Maggic Circle during the already long fight. Only adding additional points from the lower panel - started to activate this effect. 

(Lightning Storm upgrades)

Currently, it has -1%, because these circles are very-very laggy. 
In the future, i wanna increase values in these PvE branches, and remove the visual (or make it not so laggy) of these circles.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:34 AM, zpepiroth said:
  1. elena ticket- cant store in vault
  2. TOCA- lost amount
  3. ertel burn on +1
  4. cant enter SOD 
  5. RSI mob hitting too pain i assume, saw many died there :issou_zoom:
  6. offlevel not working

got the same problem at #2

TOCA and E-TOCA lost amounts 

Just now, nonam02 said:

got the same problem at #2

TOCA and E-TOCA lost amounts 

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update and see all in-game changes.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use Patcher to upgrade the client manually.

27 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

when new server will arrive?

April

• Wow 1

having w3+full option and 35% absorb and w4 wings with 1 option and only has 40% seems low for the effort to make w4. Surely can be higher for all classes that will not affect games balance as much and make it worthwhile making w4.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Morphine said:

having w3+full option and 35% absorb and w4 wings with 1 option and only has 40% seems low for the effort to make w4. Surely can be higher for all classes that will not affect games balance as much and make it worthwhile making w4.

5% is 5%. But don't do complaints about balance if your opponent will have 4th wings and you have 3rd. :classic_happy:
Also, 4th wings have much better options that 3rd one. 

9 hours ago, Morphine said:

W4 gives you option to change ML & MJ trees. That makes big difference, believe me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

5% is 5%. But don't do complaints about balance if your opponent will have 4th wings and you have 3rd. :classic_happy:
Also, 4th wings have much better options that 3rd one. 

I don't think options of 4th wings are better than 3rd. E.g the Full HP Recovery Rate, 3rd wings have 3% while 4th has only 1% :D