MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
vantoan91

Merge sega servers to Prime?

Currently the Sega server is too deserted, I think the actual number of players is just over 10, almost no one buys, sells or exchanges, the server is no longer competitive, fights between guilds are good. player. Previously, many servers such as x100, x25... merged to Prime, so I think merging is a good choice at this time.

• Love 2

x5000 very old sever and zen moss for toca, i dont want play a lazy game i play active sever hunting chaosoul for toca, and high sever rate with low rate is 2 different settings how we can merge like this, with me x100 should be keep it for merge next future low rate sever merge like x30 x10 maybe

If the plans of admin haven't changed, Sega won't merge with Prime. Both servers are backup servers for new servers. Sega for low rate servers, Prime for high rate server. It means, if the "population" of a high rate server like Dragon x500 will fall, then it will merge to Prime. If the activity of a low rate server below x100 will fall in the future, it will merge with Sega. 

Again, plans were like that. In the end decides the admin. 

• Love 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

19 minutes ago, Devil said:

If the plans of admin haven't changed, Sega won't merge with Prime. Both servers are backup servers for new servers. Sega for low rate servers, Prime for high rate server. It means, if the "population" of a high rate server like Dragon x500 will fall, then it will merge to Prime. If the activity of a low rate server below x100 will fall in the future, it will merge with Sega. 

Again, plans were like that. In the end decides the admin. 

maybe x500 merge x100 it better everyone can buy sell to many thing item have value, if x500 mege to x5000 they cant sell anything for sure, but any way wait Admin comfrim 

Obviously new server players won’t play after merge on Prime and especially on Sega. Second one is completely dead .. need to figure out plan how to bring new life to both server without merging. Prime online now is approximately 400 chars and after merge with Dragon which have same online Prime won’t have 800.. not even close to that. I bet it will be few weeks 500-600 then back to 300-400 . That’s not good. I really hope @Arturs that new season will bring A LOT of new stuff to improve gameplay otherwise it’s never ending cycle of launching new server with online ~1k and after few weeks it drops to 500… then merge and all those people quit so “base” server have almost same online as before merge. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Positive said:

Obviously new server players won’t play after merge on Prime and especially on Sega. Second one is completely dead .. need to figure out plan how to bring new life to both server without merging. Prime online now is approximately 400 chars and after merge with Dragon which have same online Prime won’t have 800.. not even close to that. I bet it will be few weeks 500-600 then back to 300-400 . That’s not good. I really hope @Arturs that new season will bring A LOT of new stuff to improve gameplay otherwise it’s never ending cycle of launching new server with online ~1k and after few weeks it drops to 500… then merge and all those people quit so “base” server have almost same online as before merge. 

The key to success will be to open a new server faster. I can explain it:
1) With the new balance, which will be very soon, we will be able to focus on the new stuff to improve gameplay. Enable artifacts, doppelganger and all other stuff were senseless with the current problems. The new balance isn't just about changing % in PvP class against class. It's about gap differences in sets, weapons, options and a lot of other stuff. All of these problems were fixed. There will be a big long read detailed description about it. 
2) Improvement balance, adding all new stuff, our special customs and stability of the project - is the key, why players will keep playing on our servers. All these things should increase peak online on the new server.
3) Open a new server before the last one starts to die. If on the active server still will be good online and competitive between guilds - half of server won't run to the new one. 
4) Prime and Sega servers will start to receive "fresh blood" often, and online will grow. 

In the end, we will increase the total online on the project. Bigger digits involve more players. Bigger online increases the actual lifetime on the server and so on. 

Again, the balance issue is the main problem. Competitive problem - also is part of the balance issue. So that's why i've focused only on that for the last several months.
Soon will start a new era on our project. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

7 hours ago, vantoan91 said:

Currently the Sega server is too deserted, I think the actual number of players is just over 10, almost no one buys, sells or exchanges, the server is no longer competitive, fights between guilds are good. player. Previously, many servers such as x100, x25... merged to Prime, so I think merging is a good choice at this time.

Sega won't be merged with Prime. 
When the time comes, Dragon players will decide, where they prefer to stay, Prime or Sega. But I think, Sega will be a better decision. 

• Love 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Sega won't be merged with Prime. 
When the time comes, Dragon players will decide, where they prefer to stay, Prime or Sega. But I think, Sega will be a better decision. 

Obviously Dragon server is waaaaay to far behind Prime in characters build … Even after two months if we merge with Prime it will be disaster 😅 those who will be strongest on Dragon after merge with Prime they will suffer from average Prime alts 🤣

Even going to Sega will be the same so I’m not really sure how would be better 🤔

• Love 1

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

1) With the new balance, which will be very soon, we will be able to focus on the new stuff to improve gameplay. Enable artifacts, doppelganger and all other stuff were senseless with the current problems. The new balance isn't just about changing % in PvP class against class. It's about gap differences in sets, weapons, options and a lot of other stuff. All of these problems were fixed. There will be a big long read detailed description about it. 
2) Improvement balance, adding all new stuff, our special customs and stability of the project - is the key, why players will keep playing on our servers. All these things should increase peak online on the new server.
3) Open a new server before the last one starts to die. If on the active server still will be good online and competitive between guilds - half of server won't run to the new one. 
4) Prime and Sega servers will start to receive "fresh blood" often, and online will grow. 

In the end, we will increase the total online on the project. Bigger digits involve more players. Bigger online increases the actual lifetime on the server and so on. 

Again, the balance issue is the main problem. Competitive problem - also is part of the balance issue. So that's why i've focused only on that for the last several months.

1. players go here to play new seasons but they see just ss15+custom. ofc after few weeks they leave when they dont see any new stuff.

2. problem of tons of jewels from lottery. to fix this problem you can make items from drop only+12add and set minimum +16add to chaos goblin mixes.

3. add new golbin mixes ss19 in chaos goblin - give more ez way to make wings for newbies.

4. newbies buff - why dont give small wings or some gifts for newbies?

5. merged servers dont give fresh blood to old servers - players from old servers just sell stuff here and wait new.

6. most bigger problem here - you dont have time.

• Like 1

Apart from the Ruud set, Mux is no different from a typical Mu ss6 server, so no matter how much it changes, it remains the same. Even when a new server starts, I don't see new players joining. I don't know how much money he has invested in marketing; I have played on four of his servers, and they're all the same. When a new server starts, there are many promises, but then nothing happens. It's like a scam to keep players engaged. When I report a bug, it takes months to fix, and he says there are many tasks to handle in the new update. As for merging, I don't think there's anything that can't be merged. Even if one server has x50 and x100, one server has socket items and the other doesn't, they can still merge. Merging is just fulfilling the demands of old players; balance is important. Weak players still want to merge because there are no players on their server.

17 hours ago, Arturs said:

Chìa khóa thành công sẽ là mở máy chủ mới nhanh hơn. Tôi có thể giải thích điều đó:
1) Với sự cân bằng mới sẽ sớm ra mắt, chúng tôi sẽ có thể tập trung vào nội dung mới để cải thiện lối chơi. Kích hoạt các hiện vật, doppelganger và tất cả những thứ khác đều vô nghĩa với các vấn đề hiện tại. Sự cân bằng mới không chỉ là việc thay đổi % giữa lớp PvP với lớp. Đó là về sự khác biệt về bộ, vũ khí, tùy chọn và nhiều thứ khác. Tất cả những vấn đề này đã được khắc phục. Sẽ có một mô tả chi tiết dài đọc về nó. 
2) Cải thiện sự cân bằng, bổ sung tất cả nội dung mới, phong tục đặc biệt của chúng tôi và tính ổn định của dự án - là chìa khóa, tại sao người chơi sẽ tiếp tục chơi trên máy chủ của chúng tôi. Tất cả những điều này sẽ tăng cao điểm trực tuyến trên máy chủ mới.
3) Mở máy chủ mới trước khi máy chủ cuối cùng bắt đầu chết. Nếu trên máy chủ đang hoạt động vẫn trực tuyến tốt và có tính cạnh tranh giữa các bang hội - một nửa máy chủ sẽ không chạy sang máy chủ mới. 
4) Máy chủ Prime và Sega sẽ bắt đầu nhận được "máu tươi" thường xuyên và trực tuyến sẽ phát triển. 

Cuối cùng, chúng tôi sẽ tăng tổng số tiền trực tuyến cho dự án. Chữ số lớn hơn liên quan đến nhiều người chơi hơn. Trực tuyến lớn hơn sẽ tăng tuổi thọ thực tế trên máy chủ, v.v. 

Một lần nữa, vấn đề cân bằng là vấn đề chính. Vấn đề cạnh tranh - cũng là một phần của vấn đề cân bằng. Đó là lý do tại sao tôi chỉ tập trung vào điều đó trong vài tháng qua.
Sẽ sớm bắt đầu một kỷ nguyên mới cho dự án của chúng tôi. 

I don't understand the point of maintaining a server with almost no players left and I bet that most players on other servers will not continue to play when merged with Sega, the number of players on Mux is zero Many of us should not be scattered and should be brought together in one place and I hope that in the upcoming version 19, in addition to its inherent new events, the new update will have more complete features, for example: object, ruud suit with full features level 9, 10, master 5... Also, currently I find it absurd for season 18 when the full socket suit level 6 plus 13 is only equal to the suit perfect level 8 plus 15... I hope to improve this issue in the upcoming version and please open it to the original level 10

18 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello dear friend Arthur,

Will BK get his energy combo back in new season update)?

Will poor sm be able to use ice storm in teleport?

And what about mux mace for EE ))?

• Love 1

2 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Hello dear friend Arthur,

Will BK get his energy combo back in new season update)?

Will poor sm be able to use ice storm in teleport?

And what about mux mace for EE ))?

dear my friend Mattoniky, MY GC late game cant deul with any char cant win any only can fight with full buff i have  open 2 ticket and show Artus about thiss but i wait 1 year and half but still not balance,hope ss19 updates will be good balance 

1 час назад, kenttran1 сказал:

dear my friend Mattoniky, MY GC late game cant deul with any char cant win any only can fight with full buff i have  open 2 ticket and show Artus about thiss but i wait 1 year and half but still not balance,hope ss19 updates will be good balance 

you still here and play - so all ok ^^ no need to fix.

I can't add anything more, besides my above message. 

Together with the new balance and season 19 part 1 (together with this part 1, we almost won't see any changes, and i wanna say it in advance). But after it, when we will see, that balance issues are gone, we will start to add new features. I think this year we will catch up on it. 

More detailed information will be together with the update this month.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1