MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
luxrio1

RF Situation on Sega

Hello Dear Admins,

im starting this Conversation off by letting you all know that i invest alot of "sweat, blood and tears (web bons..)" to try and Test RF on Sega..

My Problem is and there is not many..

I dont think that RF got proper Testing Hours "minutes" on Sega. RF will never be able to reach its MAX Atk Speed CAP.. unless we invest alot of Agi points which is useless for RF. Since we all know.. the current Meta is "Maxing" 2 Stats.. Main DMG source and HP or atleast bring HP to a decent amount..

Listing the only dmg sources RF has..

- Spirithook works with VIT-AGI-(STR).. main Problem.. Mux Weapon for RF needs 11563 Points on STR <- and 5774 on AGI.. those numbers are okay on Prime Server.. not on low Stats Sega Server. 5k Energy is needed to get RFs Buffs working.. lets do the Math here.. 11563+5774+5000 = 22.337 .. | we havent even touched VIT stat yet ... so main Resource for Spirithook is HP at Max and Agi at Max this we already cant reach. Not even Atk Speedcap which is way too low for RF 425 is nothing. BUT and here is the big Deal.. Spirithook doesnt do enough DMG for PVP + is way too Closeranged Based.. DMG is Lower than other 4th Tree Skill..

- Dragon Roar works with STR-VIT-(AGI) main Problem.. by maxing STR and those "5k" Energy points we already lost tons.. normally you would have to max VIT or as close to max as possible and leftover Points on Agi.. those would be around 6-7k your ATK Speed is so low ur better off using Autoattacks.. Dragon Roar is the main PVP Dmg source.. DMG is okay-ish it has 3 range but thats bs i can stand max 1 tile away which is directly infront of someone. As you can imagine - RF is PURE Meele. Doesnt matter how i Build RF if HP doesnt have a specific amount i will never be able to Reach other Players.. i will simply die within walking-distance. Yes there are skills that can "swing" me into them to deal dmg.. but what dmg if there is no ATK Speed ?

Alot of you now will Smarttalk me down " Get Speed on Items.. you dont have Speed on items.. " Bruv.. every single item i wear has + Speed on it.. this is where "blood, sweat and tears" comes from..

All i wish is to lower the amount of AGI to Ratio on Items + ATK Speed to reach 425 ATK Speed.. even tho 425 is not alot for RF it would still be nice to even Reach it.

For all the crybabys im not asking for an "BUFF RF" i would like to proper Test RF and consider my words.. Admins can check on my RF - https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Fate&serv=server2 

It is simply not fair that every other Class can put 2 Stats almost max running around with 6-9k Agi but have max atk speed.. i have ALL atk speed items and 12k Agi im not even Close to 425..  

Secondly - Dragon Roar ATK-Speed while Attacking Someone drops off - at some point it stops multy hitting and atk speed goes down. I noticed that on Duels in Arena, LA and Ashy Aida. 

I would love if you could Check this out :) if there is any Question you got about RF yall can PM me anytime.

Thanks in regards!

image.png

• Love 1
  • Like 2

From my side i can state that RF is underbalanced from what we see atm

I fight with RESPECT our RF, he has bri set+15, Muxes +15, w3 +13, no fo earings but still

He is dying really fast, dmg is average (Slayer hits much much more to me).

Conclusion : Buff SM speed please

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

From my side i can state that RF is underbalanced from what we see atm

I fight with RESPECT our RF, he has bri set+15, Muxes +15, w3 +13, no fo earings but still

He is dying really fast, dmg is average (Slayer hits much much more to me).

Conclusion : Buff SM speed please

Die fast from my GC, i was testing with beme 1hit 112k HP i have send video to you and artus 

• Like 1

Not only RF have problems, GC is also realy weak with bri set +15, most of caracters have balance problems. Some class are usless some class are OP, but as arturs sayd he found some bugs and he is remakind balance compleatly so we need to w8 for update. I dont think he will change anything untill that.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SympLe said:

But as arturs sayd he found some bugs and he is remakind balance compleatly so we need to w8 for update. I dont think he will change anything untill that.

That's right. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 10/6/2023 at 7:07 PM, TonyMattoni said:

Arturs , approximately when we can see that balance update on sega?

Balance updates will be on both servers.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

RF is GOD on PRIME without any buffs

what you are quoting is.. he does very good dmg ye ? Why dont you also tell everyone that he is 1-2 hit from everyone ? He has 0 def and gets killed very fast.. why dont you say that too ? you only talk about " GOD Class - Nerf!! " Why dont you go on and Test RF urself ? :) you will notice that RF has DMG but 0 DEF and dies very fast :)

43 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

what you are quoting is.. he does very good dmg ye ? Why dont you also tell everyone that he is 1-2 hit from everyone ? He has 0 def and gets killed very fast.. why dont you say that too ? you only talk about " GOD Class - Nerf!! " Why dont you go on and Test RF urself ? :) you will notice that RF has DMG but 0 DEF and dies very fast :)

it is not about the Sega, RF has been buffed in Prime server

2 hours ago, luxrio1 said:

i know, im playing RF on Prime

dunno which char u play, but RF has huge damage and it buffed blindly.

can tell me where i can buy hack program :D , i need hack for MG can be strongger, not need best class but only need strongger, can kill 1 on 11 char in this Mu :D ...   

39 minutes ago, RNSX said:

can tell me where i can buy hack program :D , i need hack for MG can be strongger, not need best class but only need strongger, can kill 1 on 11 char in this Mu :D ...   

if you use cheat you need jon Guil have power to protect you will safe ( do you understand i mean ) 

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2023 at 6:07 PM, TonyMattoni said:

Arturs , approximately when we can see that balance update on sega?

It's hard to say right now.
Till the end of ~this month will be fixed for the Prime server, and in ~November for Sega. 

A complete rework of the balance will be much later. It will take months and won't be realized until we are sure of 100% about it. This will be the ultimate solution to all issues.
I understand TS post and how these problems can be resolved. They will be resolved, and the only issue is the time. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280