MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Gunner in MuxLegen

Hi.. My Name SatThuMu sever x100, i make this topic about i have problem with my GC about pve and pvp , This has been happening for a long time for all sever but hasn't improved since I've been playing for 1 year,and now im try build Brilian+15 GC but it seam happen, i lose agian all boss with other char but they are was with exc set and i try deul with all char 1 vs 1 and lose for alll Hope Admin deeptest GC and fixing this beacuse i pay to much money and time on this … Thanks you and Cheer 🥹 ( GC lose 10-5 with duyvinh SM, GC lose 10-3 from lemuss Blackwindor, GC lose 10-2 from slay dipdip, GC lose 10-0 from BK  Finix, GC lose 10-0 from SM mattoni, GC lose from DL blank aswwelll) 😞 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

Hi.. My Name SatThuMu sever x100, i make this topic about i have problem with my GC about pve and pvp , This has been happening for a long time for all sever but hasn't improved since I've been playing for 1 year,and now im try build Brilian+15 GC but it seam happen, i lose agian all boss with other char but they are was with exc set and i try deul with all char 1 vs 1 and lose for alll Hope Admin deeptest GC and fixing this beacuse i pay to much money and time on this … Thanks you and Cheer 🥹 ( GC lose 10-5 with duyvinh SM, GC lose 10-3 from lemuss Blackwindor, GC lose 10-2 from slay dipdip, GC lose 10-0 from BK  Finix, GC lose 10-0 from SM mattoni, GC lose from DL blank aswwelll) 😞 

not only GC, Kundun also. feel like bri set only for class with good defense :))

23 minutes ago, salupa said:

Why do improperly dressed people always create threads here and ask everyone to cut it down? No need to change anything.

Stop spam on other topic mate this topic for repot problem not for spam back in to game mate

7 минут назад, kenttran1 сказал:

Stop spam on other topic mate this topic for repot problem not for spam back in to game mate

There is no problem here. It's my own fault. Why nerf others?

7 minutes ago, salupa said:

There is no problem here. It's my own fault. Why nerf others?

when you pay alot of money on it and your char have problem on it you will know now just stop Spam back to your game and play your game Thanks

It's entirely your problem that the money was spent incorrectly. This topic is spam, because Gan doesn’t have any problem, only you have a problem.

• Haha 1

В 23.09.2023 в 05:49, kenttran1 сказал:

Did you try to make test not in duel but LA or Lorencia Ring? as i remember GC was broken in Duel.  if those numbers will be same in other maps than GC need buff ASAP!

11 hours ago, SympLe said:

Did you try to make test not in duel but LA or Lorencia Ring? as i remember GC was broken in Duel.  if those numbers will be same in other maps than GC need buff ASAP!

we have testing with all LA deul or lorencia as well, i just test with dipdip slay Bri vs bri slay 10-6 and exc slay with bri GC slay win 10-0

On 9/23/2023 at 5:49 AM, kenttran1 said:

Op op my friend dont give false informations!

u vs My bk Finixx last duel was when angel server just opened and u had t6 set!

now with ur bri set u did no duel vs Finixx and vs Mattoni!

give right the infos please

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

1 hour ago, Skedi said:

Op op my friend dont give false informations!

u vs My bk Finixx last duel was when angel server just opened and u had t6 set!

now with ur bri set u did no duel vs Finixx and vs Mattoni!

give right the infos please

with exc set i lose for you 10-0 i should test you agian with bri set ? you know the result my friend 

I can't say about specifically gunner anything now, but can say about mastery and ancient sets. 
There will be changes, we know about this issue and not so far long time ago found a reason. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

13 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I can't say about specifically gunner anything now, but can say about mastery and ancient sets. 
There will be changes, we know about this issue and not so far long time ago found a reason. 

Helo Arturs im the one repot cheat QuanChi you bannd wrong my account pls fixx it, Thanks

8 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Helo Arturs im the one repot cheat QuanChi you bannd wrong my account pls fixx it, Thanks

:issou_zoom::issou_zoom::issou_zoom::issou_zoom::issou_zoom:

My fault, sorry, rebanned. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

:issou_zoom::issou_zoom::issou_zoom::issou_zoom::issou_zoom:

My fault, sorry, rebanned. 

rebanned or unbanned? if rebanned then u don't deserve the "thank you" :trf:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png