MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Gunner in MuxLegen

20 hours ago, Arturs said:

I can't say about specifically gunner anything now, but can say about mastery and ancient sets. 
There will be changes, we know about this issue and not so far long time ago found a reason. 

Buff ruud , nerf exe, 

Ruud is useless thats issue)

Any t8 exe set +15 is better than ruud set)

Ruud decreases def dd, and not give dmg in equal proportion.

Thats why no one except sms byild ruud because they have mana shield and tele to escape

Slayer incruud is also not bad BUT exe set is much better and easier to make: =)

Increase tripple, double %, increase base dmg, decrease def

Let people feel dmg and ability to shot and die quick as well),

Currently on full buffs its just luck if u get some1 paralysed or binded.(if u take max geared chars)

Ps:Kenty let me return from work shift we will test ur gunner bri set

26 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Buff ruud , nerf exe, 

Ruud is useless thats issue)

Any t8 exe set +15 is better than ruud set)

Ruud decreases def dd, and not give dmg in equal proportion.

Thats why no one except sms byild ruud because they have mana shield and tele to escape

Slayer incruud is also not bad BUT exe set is much better and easier to make: =)

Increase tripple, double %, increase base dmg, decrease def

Let people feel dmg and ability to shot and die quick as well),

Currently on full buffs its just luck if u get some1 paralysed or binded.(if u take max geared chars)

Ps:Kenty let me return from work shift we will test ur gunner bri set

Shineyong already test my GC and he said so BAD he will agian play GL on new sever not a GC 

1 hour ago, TonyMattoni said:

Buff ruud, nerf exe, 

Ruud vô dụng, đó là vấn đề)

Bất kỳ bộ exe t8 +15 nào cũng tốt hơn bộ ruud)

Ruud giảm def dd và không cho dmg theo tỷ lệ bằng nhau.

Đó là lý do tại sao không ai ngoại trừ sms byild ruud vì họ có khiên mana và tele để trốn thoát

Slayer incruud cũng không tệ NHƯNG bộ exe hay hơn và dễ làm hơn nhiều: =)

Tăng gấp ba, gấp đôi %, tăng sát thương cơ bản, giảm phòng thủ

Để mọi người cảm nhận dmg và khả năng bắn chết nhanh chóng),

Hiện tại đang được buff đầy đủ, thật may mắn nếu bạn bị tê liệt hoặc trói buộc một số người. (nếu bạn lấy ký tự được trang bị tối đa)

Ps:Kenty để tôi trở về sau ca làm việc chúng tôi sẽ kiểm tra xạ thủ của bạn

FRIST TIME I LIKE U

On 9/23/2023 at 4:49 AM, kenttran1 said:

Hi.. My Name SatThuMu sever x100, i make this topic about i have problem with my GC about pve and pvp , This has been happening for a long time for all sever but hasn't improved since I've been playing for 1 year,and now im try build Brilian+15 GC but it seam happen, i lose agian all boss with other char but they are was with exc set and i try deul with all char 1 vs 1 and lose for alll Hope Admin deeptest GC and fixing this beacuse i pay to much money and time on this … Thanks you and Cheer 🥹 ( GC lose 10-5 with duyvinh SM, GC lose 10-3 from lemuss Blackwindor, GC lose 10-2 from slay dipdip, GC lose 10-0 from BK  Finix, GC lose 10-0 from SM mattoni, GC lose from DL blank aswwelll) 😞 

This is so Bullshit, you destroyed my fullgeared RF 10-0. GC does insane DMG and also Tanks alot, idk why your crying this much. We tested in Duel yesterday, my rf has full t8 Exc Set +dd 2x +13 2x +15 + pvp opt and W4 +13. I didnt even had the Chance to come close to you i died within seconds. Either its bcouz RF is shit but i doubt that, BlackWidow doesnt kill me this fast as you do and i actually can Kill BlackWidow but i cant Touch you.

You compare your class with Other way more powerfull ranged classes. There is Not such thing as GC beeing weak, ofc im Not against Testing,  testing is a good thing but consider "Buffing" on equal grounds. Gc in my opinion is Hella strong + atk speed seems unbalanced if i say so myself.

I recomend PVP testing with every Class. You will notice how Strong GC is against alot of Classes 😀.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luxrio1 said:

This is so Bullshit, you destroyed my fullgeared RF 10-0. GC does insane DMG and also Tanks alot, idk why your crying this much. We tested in Duel yesterday, my rf has full t8 Exc Set +dd 2x +13 2x +15 + pvp opt and W4 +13. I didnt even had the Chance to come close to you i died within seconds. Either its bcouz RF is shit but i doubt that, BlackWidow doesnt kill me this fast as you do and i actually can Kill BlackWidow but i cant Touch you.

You compare your class with Other way more powerfull ranged classes. There is Not such thing as GC beeing weak, ofc im Not against Testing,  testing is a good thing but consider "Buffing" on equal grounds. Gc in my opinion is Hella strong + atk speed seems unbalanced if i say so myself.

I recomend PVP testing with every Class. You will notice how Strong GC is against alot of Classes 😀.

Your RF not max try max all 15 including pentagram and ring earing asswwel your wing 13 sets not full 15 and you want win other wtf is that we are talking about max all 15 gear not your

30 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Your RF not max try max all 15 including pentagram and ring earing asswwel your wing 13 sets not full 15 and you want win other wtf is that we are talking about max all 15 gear not your

No one said i want to win against Top chars, i compared you against BW, DipDip BeMe Finixx and so on. DipDip can only kill me when Para Hits. You dont even need Para to kill me in 2 sec 😆. This is what im talking about 😀 . You compare urself with Top chars and wanna win easy against them ? That doesnt make any sense 🤔

9 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

No one said i want to win against Top chars, i compared you against BW, DipDip BeMe Finixx and so on. DipDip can only kill me when Para Hits. You dont even need Para to kill me in 2 sec 😆. This is what im talking about 😀 . You compare urself with Top chars and wanna win easy against them ? That doesnt make any sense 🤔

so you talking about balance class agian vs class orr talking about ? if you want said any frist make your set and your wing 15 you need max gear if not you cant say any thing 

So many topic about balance , non realistic topic . U changed only % on spells and buff on chars . Guys balance the game with option on sets. Different option on classes with specific sets . Easy increase def or dmg with sets and bring the game on a balance. Arthur u touched only the char . Try adjust the differences with sets . U will see big difference.  Easy example BK has hp and def If let dd% on Bk same as SM or Slayer who has less hp and def by main char is logic BK is vantaggio. Same as Weapons but there is already some difference only to fix them. Wings have different % reason u take off Conqueador wing :)

Ruud set added in game to complicate balance is a mix of % and def but brilliant opt  same % on all class like u know is unbalanced. Like many says char with no defense useless create ruud set and is right . Because chars with def have the vantage of getting dmg for ruud set . 

best regards

On 9/23/2023 at 4:49 AM, kenttran1 said:

Hi.. My Name SatThuMu sever x100, i make this topic about i have problem with my GC about pve and pvp , This has been happening for a long time for all sever but hasn't improved since I've been playing for 1 year,and now im try build Brilian+15 GC but it seam happen, i lose agian all boss with other char but they are was with exc set and i try deul with all char 1 vs 1 and lose for alll Hope Admin deeptest GC and fixing this beacuse i pay to much money and time on this … Thanks you and Cheer 🥹 ( GC lose 10-5 with duyvinh SM, GC lose 10-3 from lemuss Blackwindor, GC lose 10-2 from slay dipdip, GC lose 10-0 from BK  Finix, GC lose 10-0 from SM mattoni, GC lose from DL blank aswwelll) 😞 

Get better m8 you laughing at 96% of server because they are no harm to your overpowered gunner, get some medicine bro

10-6 against my GL Arcadia your ruud against T7 3/5 +15. Quite bad to be honest I can't get anywhere close to a BE RW with W3 and no lvl 3 radiance in comparison. Different classes interact differently... I think I should be able to kill you with ruud set but GC def feels weaker than basically all classes from a Gl PoV.