MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
SympLe

Sega / Borg / 4.2.

A year ago I asked for a perm for toxic behavior towards this player.
He takes items from the guild and then leaves them without saying a word. Insults everyone on the server.

Most of the old players even stopped reporting it because we got used to the "trash, liar, stupid idiot" spam on /post. An ordinary day with Borg

There have already been cases of players who entered the server, saw what Borg was writing, asked if it was normal here and after hearing the affirmative answer, left.

As reminder:

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

And I think these are enough to say goodbye) even block his IP ) I already blocked him on forum, enough of his toxic behavior. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

28 minutes ago, salupa said:

This happened when Vena became king of the ashy aida.

What does Ashy Aida have to do with being a boor and a simpleton?

Don't look for hidden reasons. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Demolus said:

A year ago I asked for a perm for toxic behavior towards this player.
He takes items from the guild and then leaves them without saying a word. Insults everyone on the server.

Most of the old players even stopped reporting it because we got used to the "trash, liar, stupid idiot" spam on /post. An ordinary day with Borg

There have already been cases of players who entered the server, saw what Borg was writing, asked if it was normal here and after hearing the affirmative answer, left.

As reminder:

1) All these complaints were written by same people and from same guilds. 
2) some of them are rejected by DEVIL
3) judging by the time, all these complaints were written in a very short period of time. This means that you and your friends attacked with the goal of banning, as you want now.
4) Since then, there have been no complaints about the Borg for more than six months
5) It's obvious that only you and your friends want to ban Borg. NOBODY has a problem with him. Nobody complains about him anymore."

6)We can't ban people for their old reports. it's unfair.  I don't see any bad message from his last report. saying "Puppy" is not a ban reason... We must be equal to everyone. Even he writes bad words, only chat ban must be appealed. We all know you don't like him and he doesn't like you. that mustn't be a ban reason.

7)If trash, shit, idiot, noob, dumb these words aren't ban reason, this mustn't be a ban reason too..

8)I think you and him must make peace and make game playable. 

BEST REGARDS

9 hours ago, muratydu4 said:

1) All these complaints were written by same people and from same guilds. 
2) some of them are rejected by DEVIL
3) judging by the time, all these complaints were written in a very short period of time. This means that you and your friends attacked with the goal of banning, as you want now.
4) Since then, there have been no complaints about the Borg for more than six months
5) It's obvious that only you and your friends want to ban Borg. NOBODY has a problem with him. Nobody complains about him anymore."

6)We can't ban people for their old reports. it's unfair.  I don't see any bad message from his last report. saying "Puppy" is not a ban reason... We must be equal to everyone. Even he writes bad words, only chat ban must be appealed. We all know you don't like him and he doesn't like you. that mustn't be a ban reason.

7)If trash, shit, idiot, noob, dumb these words aren't ban reason, this mustn't be a ban reason too..

8)I think you and him must make peace and make game playable. 

BEST REGARDS

First of all, reports are nof from one guild. There are reports from people i dont ever seen.
Second, i dont want to ban him, because he is funny. But he is unhealthy for the server.
And yes we can ban someone for old bans. If someone consistently breaks the rules, they deserve a perm. Especially for such toxic behavior.

etERNALS 2.png

I received a message that Borg himself was mistreated on the server, but I don't see him creating a topic in Complaints and Appeals. I wanted to see the full picture. As there is no secondary view on the situation, this topic was a final warning. Next time permanent ban will be issued