MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
luxrio1

Respawnrate-Speed LA - SEGA

Increase the Spawnrate-Speed in Legends Arena. Set the Respawntimer lower so they spawn a bit faster.
It is PVP Ground so it has to be worth coming there to lvl "fast" and "easy" aslong noone goes Berserk.

Might takin that to consideration. - High Risk - High Reward. :)

Can you describe your suggestion with more details and examples? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Im talking about the lvling spots in LA -  there are ppl that kill others that are AFK on those lvling spots. Sp if that is the case, make it atleast more atracting for people. Reduce the respawntimer on the lvling spots all the way up to the Gorgons. High Risk - High Reward. So ppl that reach lvl 300 and waste tons of Zen can enjoy the lvling speed in LA as long noone kills him.

New and returning payers find it hard to 1. reach 300 all by them selfs + get the Zen to join LA and than get lucky that he can lvl there at any Spot.

LA Is to be fair the "main" pvp Area for the whole Server.

So make it more worthy to go there for players who are actually lvling and rring.

I understand your point, and can agree with all of that, but there is one problem. 

Players are expecting to easy AFK on these spots, and after long AFK they each watch, how they stand in the safe zone. After that complain about it, and even leave. A lot of players think, that this is PVE map.

So i don't wanna increase PVE attraction for this map. But for PVP... This winter (i guess) we will see some changes in the Legends Arena, which will significantly increase the attraction of the PvP on this map. 

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:44 PM, Arturs said:

I understand your point, and can agree with all of that, but there is one problem. 

Players are expecting to easy AFK on these spots, and after long AFK they each watch, how they stand in the safe zone. After that complain about it, and even leave. A lot of players think, that this is PVE map.

So i don't wanna increase PVE attraction for this map. But for PVP... This winter (i guess) we will see some changes in the Legends Arena, which will significantly increase the attraction of the PvP on this map. 

As i said on 1 topic, maybe some weekly rank for PvP and guild PvP. 

etERNALS 2.png

On 9/23/2023 at 4:34 AM, dingdong1 said:

i want fix lag on LA only. when we come LA lag so much

We already made all that we can with LA map. Starting from now, it all depends only on IGCN. The new season's main issue is unstable FPS, and other admins from other new season projects agree with it. 

Stable 24FPS - will be a game changer. But all we can do - is wait only. If you have lags, use anti-lag.

• Love 1

On 9/23/2023 at 5:34 AM, dingdong1 said:

i want fix lag on LA only. when we come LA lag so much

before warping to LA press F7, it should help with lag

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

21 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Bring back Elemental runes to LA, at least that was forcing ppl to fight !

No. Otherwise, where to spend a zen? :whyyy2:

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Then why at the beggining there were dropping from orcs and now not? Most top players made themselfs pentas and then You guys changed it, not fair

• Love 2

11 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Then why at the beggining there were dropping from orcs and now not? Most top players made themselfs pentas and then You guys changed it, not fair

farm for zen and buy from NPC ) 25 pcs for 2kkk zen )

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Actually i liked that too. I think it was better solution.

Personally i never used any Zen farms, but since Runes are not on LA and additionally you need at least 3-4 active Zen Farmers only for Maze, i think it is time to train few alts more :D

20 hours ago, Arturs said:

On Zen lottery for tickets. I have so much luck, mostly i need to spent 2-3kkk for 1 ticket

etERNALS 2.png

15 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Because we add these monsters, any character can farm arena points.
Because of monster need some drop, we added a chance of an elemental rune, not only zen.
Because we've added a chaos soul system and added chaos soul to these monsters.
Because we've removed TOCA from zen lottery. 
Because guys created farms of bots.
Because of farms, guys who have more farms -> win more tocas -> have better gear -> better in pvp and pve
Because we've added a toca in game.
Because on beta tests players said that playing without toca doesn't any sense.

So please use the time machine, move back to March 2020, and convince everyone, that we will play without TOCA. 

And I've answered already above. 

24 minutes ago, Demolus said:

On Zen lottery for tickets. I have so much luck, mostly i need to spent 2-3kkk for 1 ticket

As should be. Receive a ticket from Zen lottery - just a little luck. If players start to make another zen farm for this - we will remove ticket from zen lottery. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Demolus said:

Actually i liked that too. I think it was better solution.

Personally i never used any Zen farms, but since Runes are not on LA and additionally you need at least 3-4 active Zen Farmers only for Maze, i think it is time to train few alts more :D

i thinks it OK beacuse of affter pentagram Max no thing to spent with zen only moss for ticket i think it the way to spen zen for future

14 minutes ago, Arturs said:

we will remove ticket from zen lottery. 

And that is finally some good solution ;) I vote YES for that 

etERNALS 2.png

1 minute ago, Demolus said:

And that is finally some good solution ;) I vote YES for that 

If players start to make another zen farm for this 

6 hours ago, Arturs said:

Because we add these monsters, any character can farm arena points.
Because of monster need some drop, we added a chance of an elemental rune, not only zen.
Because we've added a chaos soul system and added chaos soul to these monsters.
Because we've removed TOCA from zen lottery. 
Because guys created farms of bots.
Because of farms, guys who have more farms -> win more tocas -> have better gear -> better in pvp and pve
Because we've added a toca in game.
Because on beta tests players said that playing without toca doesn't any sense.

So please use the time machine, move back to March 2020, and convince everyone, that we will play without TOCA. 

And I've answered already above. 

As should be. Receive a ticket from Zen lottery - just a little luck. If players start to make another zen farm for this - we will remove ticket from zen lottery. 

Things have changed, You created limit to account connected, also after merge there is more active players, so bringing back elemental runes will make LA killing zone. So I dont understand your "we've added / we've removed"

About TIME machine, Im spending nights offlevel to get 20few runes, and sometimes during day. While I could pvp for this and having or not having fun. but yeah, zen farmers at RSI because 90% of players are already max mlvl. And those who are not, are not exping on RSI

Making zen farmers for runes is okay but same zen farmers cant spend their zen on lottery because they can accidentaly got letters?