MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
4fun3

Where can i report a senate abuse of power?

28 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

Whether it's cash or in-game rewards, they are both considered as equal rewards. Just like being a streamer, I do it for the rewards, I wouldn't do it for free.
"But once you've done it, it's your responsibility, so don't complain."

where do u see the complain?

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

About this case: Ivan is the senate manager, and the final word will be after him.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

57 minutes ago, Arturs said:

About this case: Ivan is the senate manager, and the final word will be after him.

I think he already gave answer in the begging of this topic 🙂 

People can’t accept that and still complain about it. So sad that adults acting like this .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Who said that? I have 3 basic beliefs:

No matter how much players spend, 0$ or 1000$ - all players MUST be equal in this project.
No exception. Donator or not - nothing changes. If i made exceptions, i will write about it and that will be public information.
No providing any extra services. All that you can get here, it's an x-shop and website services. I won't draw a single jewel of chaos to anyone.

Sometimes i receive "deals" about creating some items or giving extra bonuses for donating, and my answer always is the same - "Okay, imagine, if i will do this. How can you be sure, that i won't make something like this for your enemies in-game?" 

Our project is going on for more than 3 years, and we have a good reputation. And sorry, but here isn't a place, where after a big donation person will be starting a VIP. 

That is what we desire in a server. We want equality. We have money that we contribute to the game in exchange for joy. If someone blames us for causing death or weakening the server, we accept it. However, I don't think administrators should say this. Because you are working for Muxlegend. Even I am the same, I am a streamer on Muxlegend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Who said that? I have 3 basic beliefs:

No matter how much players spend, 0$ or 1000$ - all players MUST be equal in this project.
No exception. Donator or not - nothing changes. If i made exceptions, i will write about it and that will be public information.
No providing any extra services. All that you can get here, it's an x-shop and website services. I won't draw a single jewel of chaos to anyone.

Sometimes i receive "deals" about creating some items or giving extra bonuses for donating, and my answer always is the same - "Okay, imagine, if i will do this. How can you be sure, that i won't make something like this for your enemies in-game?" 

Our project is going on for more than 3 years, and we have a good reputation. And sorry, but here isn't a place, where after a big donation person will be starting a VIP. 

TheEnd. He may not like the contribution policy on the server. If you are a regular player, you can freely express that, but if you are an administrator, I think it's not advisable. It's not wrong, but it makes others question the server's structure.

9 минут назад, dingdong1 сказал:

TheEnd. He may not like the contribution policy on the server. If you are a regular player, you can freely express that, but if you are an administrator, I think it's not advisable. It's not wrong, but it makes others question the server's structure.

What? Every time i say this serv no so pay2win like other, but all mu servers p2w ofc. I just dont understan mad donations, what can make serv dead faster.

you can pay if you get ban for cheating = obvious win win situation for the cheater, what is that reputation again? tell me more jokes pls

26 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

What? Every time i say this serv no so pay2win like other, but all mu servers p2w ofc. I just dont understan mad donations, what can make serv dead faster.

Do I have to take screenshots every time you chat on Discord? Most recently, you mentioned that the $5000 CS fund is free and it kills the server. Nothing is free here. If you want to win CS, you have to invest a lot. If you play for free and manage to win CS at Muxlegend, then you can say this phrase.

Compared to Mu Bless, I think Artus has made a lot of adjustments that are suitable for people who contribute little or even don't need to contribute but can still be strong. And I see that as a very positive direction of modification.

• Love 1

33 минуты назад, dingdong1 сказал:

Do I have to take screenshots every time you chat on Discord? Most recently, you mentioned that the $5000 CS fund is free and it kills the server. Nothing is free here. If you want to win CS, you have to invest a lot. If you play for free and manage to win CS at Muxlegend, then you can say this phrase.

for your guild its free ofc - or im wrong?)

39 минут назад, dingdong1 сказал:

if you say that - make screens. because i dont say anything like that. i always says "mad donations kill server". i see that many times. for example dune servs have that and die fast - bc 1 man donate like a mad and wear all guild. all others after magic - your gi members.

10 minutes ago, bambaleo said:

9 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

if you say that - make screens. because i dont say anything like that. i always says "mad donations kill server". i see that many times. for example dune servs have that and die fast - bc 1 man donate like a mad and wear all guild. all others after magic - your gi members.

Once again, I want to say here that there is nothing free to win. Remember this. If you want to win, you need to invest. If we don't contribute, there are other guilds that also contribute just like us, no difference at all. Crystal, BDSM, VNG... all strong guilds aiming to win in Muxlegend specifically and Mu online in general, all have to invest, that's the rule, unless the server has no contributions from anyone and you rely on numbers to win.

22 minutes ago, bambaleo said:

for your guild its free ofc - or im wrong?)

I don't remember exactly, but I will give you a rough estimate. Sugar: 50-70k bonuses Caytien: 4-50k bonuses Thichbuscu: 10-15k bonuses Goldrabbit: approximately 5-7k bonuses And there are many other small members as well. One of my friends started with around 30k bonuses. As I mentioned before, without contributions, you can only rely on waiting for all players to finish the game to win the server. That's what you call "free" in your terms.

6 минут назад, dingdong1 сказал:

I don't remember exactly, but I will give you a rough estimate. Sugar: 50-70k bonuses Caytien: 4-50k bonuses Thichbuscu: 10-15k bonuses Goldrabbit: approximately 5-7k bonuses And there are many other small members as well. One of my friends started with around 30k bonuses. As I mentioned before, without contributions, you can only rely on waiting for all players to finish the game to win the server. That's what you call "free" in your terms.

Now i see your problem you so serious. It was joke. But one truth - if no one can fight against your guild - then its "free". Good luck.

22 минуты назад, dingdong1 сказал:

Man donate 50-70k bon and its not mad? Ok just imagine -  if there was 1shot1kill staff for 30k bon you buy them? Ok you buy - but what next? No one can kill you no one can vs you - you like a gm of server. And what a point for others play this game? No point. That's how works mad donations.

18 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

Man donate 50-70k bon and its not mad? Ok just imagine -  if there was 1shot1kill staff for 30k bon you buy them? Ok you buy - but what next? No one can kill you no one can vs you - you like a gm of server. And what a point for others play this game? No point. That's how works mad donations.

Based on your statement, I can tell that you are not familiar with the gameplay in the x100 and x50 servers. I won't go into detail about the x100 server, but I'll focus on the x50 server. Guilds like Pkgpd, MMAPHO, Nenis, or Vicious contribute two to three times more than us. On what basis are you saying that nobody can challenge or defeat me in a 1 vs 1 battle? Have you participated in activities in LA or CS? Do you know that G Vicious held their position for 59 seconds in CS? If you don't know, then please refrain from making baseless claims. You talk as if there are only a few thousand players on the server, but it's not just us who contribute. Pay attention and observe the server before making such statements. Please don't fabricate stories.

8 минут назад, dingdong1 сказал:

Based on your statement, I can tell that you are not familiar with the gameplay in the x100 and x50 servers. I won't go into detail about the x100 server, but I'll focus on the x50 server. Guilds like Pkgpd, MMAPHO, Nenis, or Vicious contribute two to three times more than us. On what basis are you saying that nobody can challenge or defeat me in a 1 vs 1 battle? Have you participated in activities in LA or CS? Do you know that G Vicious held their position for 59 seconds in CS? If you don't know, then please refrain from making baseless claims. You talk as if there are only a few thousand players on the server, but it's not just us who contribute. Pay attention and observe the server before making such statements. Please don't fabricate stories.

it was just a rough comparison.  do you have any imagination at all?