MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Wings of Conqueror on the Prime and Sega servers

Hello. In July the wings of the Conqueror will be removed from the Prime and Sega servers. 
The wings will be changed to the 3rd wings of your main character class on this account.

If you wanna exchange it earlier, and for another class, please leave information in this topic.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

28 minutes ago, android17 said:

What’s wrong with that wing ?

High absorb rate and ugly view :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello. In July the wings of the Conqueror will be removed from the Prime and Sega servers. 
The wings will be changed to the 3rd wings of your main character class on this account.

If you wanna exchange it earlier, and for another class, please leave information in this topic.

The 3rd wing will have same options, Arturs?

25 minutes ago, Shade said:

Same = zero options ?😁 bc conquer wings don’t have any 

10 minutes ago, Positive said:

Are you sure mate? I have Conq on alt with Ignore opt:

1.PNG.74d7863150877ec7a8fdd07f20a831db.PNG

• Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Positive said:

really? 100% wing cq have opt ign or return

18 hours ago, Shade said:

Yes. With same level and same option.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

Yes. With same level and same option.

Hi Arturs.
May I know about attack/wizda of CS wing, when we remove this wing, others and I need to put 40 points into the master 3 table.
CS wing is the prize for who wins in CS, so that make other in our guild member proud of it, and a bit benefit when wear it is don't need to put 40point into master 3 table.
So it's so good if we can make a solution like: If DL wearing it, absorbs like w3 DL, so we don't need to remove it.

On 6/22/2023 at 4:08 PM, brady said:

Hi Arturs.
May I know about attack/wizda of CS wing, when we remove this wing, others and I need to put 40 points into the master 3 table.
CS wing is the prize for who wins in CS, so that make other in our guild member proud of it, and a bit benefit when wear it is don't need to put 40point into master 3 table.
So it's so good if we can make a solution like: If DL wearing it, absorbs like w3 DL, so we don't need to remove it.

Unfortunately, this is the only way how to resolve this problem. 
About the master skill tree, no. These points are not working on the conq. wings, but the benefit is when you have original wings for your class, and these points will add extra damage and defense.

• Like 2

Man, this news suck, I really love the look of CQ wing, and it's so cool when all class can wear it. 

So sad and disapointed, when all similar problem like this have same solution - "delete it" (skill, skill range, items, ....)

Please man, if you are an admin who love Mu online, try your best to keep the original spirit. We play Mu online instead other game because of those nostagia feeling, don't we?

And one more thing, Is it really nescessary to remove the CQ wing just because it benefit DL than other class? How many player play DL? And how many of them wearing CQ instead of cape? 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, mrtranxuan said:

Man, this news suck, I really love the look of CQ wing, and it's so cool when all class can wear it. 

So sad and disapointed, when all similar problem like this have same solution - "delete it" (skill, skill range, items, ....)

Please man, if you are an admin who love Mu online, try your best to keep the original spirit. We play Mu online instead other game because of those nostagia feeling, don't we?

And one more thing, Is it really nescessary to remove the CQ wing just because it benefit DL than other class? How many player play DL? And how many of them wearing CQ instead of cape? 

go to sega and see how many 😄 in prime also many DL wear CQ wings

On 6/21/2023 at 1:06 PM, Arturs said:

Wings will change on character they are equipped?

Those who already own the wing have no need to change to another class, what problems will come?

On 7/14/2023 at 5:55 PM, dreams said:

Wings will change on character they are equipped?

yes

Wings on the Sega server have been converted.
Wings on the Prime server will be converted durring this week.

Sever Prime:

Char: Meadow
I have 3 wings Conqueror on my virtual inventory that I want to convert to 1 wings DK, 1 wing mg and 1 wing DW

image.png.d0cfd09d962f40fee8d482ba5f1bf717.png

• Haha 1