MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Give back SM his ATK Speed

I don't understand one thing, the admin made the settings before the update, and now the admin has changed them. It appears when the admin made a mistake and loaded the previous settings. That is, we played with the wrong settings until the last update? What are these changes based on? Is it a general server update? Or a new one?  Is it the result of duels with lag? Or why can a sudden decision be made? It was like this until today, but it will be like this after today.explain this logic to me so that I don't touch the topic of one-time renewal

• Love 1

come on mattoni what u have to say now?
and on top of that BK got more nerf on HP last time even if he isnt the top char 😞
just bcoz people fight me 1 v 3 with lower items without DD and dont even know how to play SM and they cry on forums my BK got nerfed..
give me my bk power back 😞

• Haha 2

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

13 минут назад, ma4o0 сказал:

I don't understand one thing, the admin made the settings before the update, and now the admin has changed them. It appears when the admin made a mistake and loaded the previous settings. That is, we played with the wrong settings until the last update? What are these changes based on? Is it a general server update? Or a new one?  Is it the result of duels with lag? Or why can a sudden decision be made? It was like this until today, but it will be like this after today.explain this logic to me so that I don't touch the topic of one-time renewal

Dont understand what? Prime was 2021 year settings and never update (no matter new season). For future merge need to make +- same settings in x5000 too. If you want to make settings like it was maiden in prime - need to buff bk (he cannot be killed in 2020).

• Like 1

you didn't answer my questions, maybe you didn't understand my question, it's not a problem. I can add to your answer that I didn't write that I intend to return to the old settings.

The new settings imply, first of all, CORRECTIONS or IMPROVEMENTS of errors and inaccuracies
In this case, these are character balance corrections. As already mentioned about the balance earlier, some classes during the tests turned out to be weaker than others, some on the contrary are stronger
The goal of the new balance settings was to make it pleasant to play for any class and he was not an outcast. The variety of game classes is one of the reasons to choose a MUX project for your game. Previously, it was obvious to everyone that it was possible to play in the top and be strong in pvp and PVE only at certain classes, but now everything has become noticeably better
In any class, you can achieve success in both PVP and PVE, it depends on the player. It is quite natural that this difference has become noticeable for top players, but I'm trying to say that this is good for the overall picture and the server with the players as a whole
Everything that does not go according to plan, the administrator, as a rule, corrects for a short time. It may be worth looking at things from a different angle, or if there really was a "mistake" somewhere, then clearly indicate it and wait for corrections

Just leave the speed as it was , don't increase speed=decrease dmg

And as for Lyra proking, lets just wait until few elfs get max gear, and u will see that everyone will cry about not being able to ks them 😄

Close the topic please XD

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Just leave the speed as it was , don't increase speed ,decrease dmg

And as for Lyra proking, lets just wait until few elfs get max gear, and u will see that everyone will cry about not being able to ks them 😄

Close the topic please XD

Mattoni: increase SM speed pls 

…few days later…

Mattoni: ok , don’t increase speed , decrease DMG 

ok, nerf SM then 👍🏽😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Positive said:

Mattoni: increase SM speed pls 

…few days later…

Mattoni: ok , don’t increase speed , decrease DMG 

ok, nerf SM then 👍🏽😁

No  i just said if Admin wants to compensate increase speed with DMG decrease, its pointless and will make sm even weaker  (i just typed it a bit confusing in that post : D)

For ruud set u need higher DMG Lines, not their counts,))))

In that case ,just leave everything as it is,XD

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2023 at 9:47 PM, TonyMattoni said:

Why cant we just modify the elemental lyra proking system?

No, we have only CD settings and max cap for punish. 

In the end, punish are not working in the PvP, it's a very PvE radiance. And what is bad, if elves, RW or other classes with high speed will have more opportunity to kill the bosses? 
Currently, i don't see a good decision, which will be good for everyone. So we leave everything as it is right now. Will wait for when appears bri+15 RW and destroy the legend that RW isn't a playable character.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280