MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
GoldRabbit

Socket Set on BK

Recently I invested a lot in socket set and make it all DD seed 6 , ref equal to Excellent set which is 28% with out shield( not max ref seed yet ). I tested with Dragon set + 15 and Socket set, the Defense are the same and not have much different. The biggest problem is when I invested so much jewels and ruud on this set it doesn't have much effect compare to Excellent Set. And this will make socket set useless to use since it was so expensive. Everybody would rather go for Excellent instead of Socket Set . So what's the point of socket set ? Let say that I make max ref seed but my defense is still the same with Excellent I can't even stay long enough to use my ref seed to kill other people. I believe Socket set should be a little bit stronger on defense since it was as expensive as Ruud set to build.

• Love 2

the point is that you dont have to upgrade your socket set to +15 like regular exce sets 🙂 and also the benefit is you can put three ANY option that YOU want

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, Positive said:

the point is that you dont have to upgrade your socket set to +15 like regular exce sets 🙂 and also the benefit is you can put three ANY option that YOU want

To get full potential of socket set , you need to upgrade them to + 15 to get extra % of X2 DMG and Ignore DMG
It's true that i can put any option i want but the process to get those option perfectly and max it to equal to Exl set is harder than find a Exl pieces and upgrade it to + 15. 
You don't even need to find high tier set, just hunting from Kundun box 4-5 is enough for you to play from the start to the end of the game at this point and it still decent great defense.
Plus upgrade socket set to + 15 is 65% and Exl set is 75% , idk the % is correct but so far I making 1 set DD ref exl w/o TOCA already and it was way easier than Socket set + 13.
Just make one socket set by yourself and you will feel me . When you have 2 set and the socket set have the same value with the Exl set, you will have the think that " why tf i have to make socket set when i can just make exl set and have the same power "

• Love 2

2 hours ago, brolici said:

To get full potential of socket set , you need to upgrade them to + 15 to get extra % of X2 DMG and Ignore DMG
It's true that i can put any option i want but the process to get those option perfectly and max it to equal to Exl set is harder than find a Exl pieces and upgrade it to + 15. 
You don't even need to find high tier set, just hunting from Kundun box 4-5 is enough for you to play from the start to the end of the game at this point and it still decent great defense.
Plus upgrade socket set to + 15 is 65% and Exl set is 75% , idk the % is correct but so far I making 1 set DD ref exl w/o TOCA already and it was way easier than Socket set + 13.
Just make one socket set by yourself and you will feel me . When you have 2 set and the socket set have the same value with the Exl set, you will have the think that " why tf i have to make socket set when i can just make exl set and have the same power "

well, socket set also have more Ref damage then regular exce. and for BK with huge amount HP its very big power boost because all enemies dies from ref 🙂 and about bonus options from upgrading to +15 as i know works only on exc items. maybe im wrong, but non-exce items bonus options dont work and since socket items are non-exc the bonus dd% will not work 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

7 часов назад, brolici сказал:

More ref and more set bonus (125 grade each item).

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Positive said:

well, socket set also have more Ref damage then regular exce. and for BK with huge amount HP its very big power boost because all enemies dies from ref 🙂 and about bonus options from upgrading to +15 as i know works only on exc items. maybe im wrong, but non-exce items bonus options dont work and since socket items are non-exc the bonus dd% will not work 

As i know, socket don't have bonus %dd on +13. Like ruud set, there are different options.

Also I think too the socket system should be improved.

There are 700-900 characters online on the servers.
Some time ago it was well over 1000.

The socket system was a nice stepping stone that allowed everyone to choose between different sets and options. It was also a great set for PvP.

However, it eats up huge amounts of resources, and is still no better than other sets. So there is no point, to create it.

It is boring to look at all the characters dressed the same.
In the case of SM, the standard is, at the start of the server, to create "by luck" set t3-t4 +15, and then only Ruud.

Upgrading the socket system could increase character diversity a bit.

I would like to see more socket system. At the moment it's a rarity, although if someone has it, you know that you don't have to worry about it in PvP 😉

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

The socket set is really much more difficult to do than the equivalent. He has less protection, but he is more useful in PVP because of the huge dmg ref.
The main problem is two things:
1) It is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to make it at +15 (too little % luck for improvement).
2) It is useless to make a set + 15 through suffering and pain if you are playing with mux weapons...
There will be no 2% bonus in this case... But even these pathetic 2% are not worth it to abandon the use of mux weapons in favor of socket weapons (weaker). As a result, 90% of players use excellent and Ruud sets. ☠️
In my opinion there are only two ways:
1) Strengthen the socket weapon (so that it makes sense to use it)
2) Give the opportunity to receive a bonus when sharpening the set to +13 +15 without socket weapons🐘💨

• Love 2

16 hours ago, Positive said:

Well build socket your self and you will see. When you upgrade all DD seed and ref seed , your defense is not strong enough to survive to deal ref dmg 🙂 eventho i have more set bonus than exl set. My defense and survive ability is the same with Exl set . All i want to say is Socket is really expensive to build and it not worth it at all, meanwhile you can just build Exl set and just hope some luck to make it + 13, 15 how is that fair and useful ? if you say that it's use ful make one for yourself and we talk about it 🙂. The Socket set with +13 DD option when you upgrade doesn't work , which mean you lose some stats and crit/exl resistant as well.

7 hours ago, mokus said:

The socket set is really much more difficult to do than the equivalent. He has less protection, but he is more useful in PVP because of the huge dmg ref.
The main problem is two things:
1) It is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to make it at +15 (too little % luck for improvement).
2) It is useless to make a set + 15 through suffering and pain if you are playing with mux weapons...
There will be no 2% bonus in this case... But even these pathetic 2% are not worth it to abandon the use of mux weapons in favor of socket weapons (weaker). As a result, 90% of players use excellent and Ruud sets. ☠️
In my opinion there are only two ways:
1) Strengthen the socket weapon (so that it makes sense to use it)
2) Give the opportunity to receive a bonus when sharpening the set to +13 +15 without socket weapons🐘💨

The way i think for socket set to be more useful is

1) make the weapon as least equal to Silver Heart or Manticore weapon ( still weaker than MuX weapon ) but at least it useable
2) Improve the health from Life Seed as well as Stats Seed so we can choose to go max defense or max dmg depend on what class you are
3) Maybe make the Selupan Boss drop 5 slot socket items since it was quite hard to hunt and only 1 per day. with 5 slot socket items we can add more Defense Seed or Life Seed to solve the problem of weakness on Defense
4) As I calculated socket set is as expensive as Ruud set so it should be equal or just a little bit weaker than Ruud set , not completely garbage as equal to Exl set this will make no point of making Socket set.
5) OR JUST REMOVE IT FROM THE GAME !

35 минут назад, brolici сказал:

The way i think for socket set to be more useful is

1) make the weapon as least equal to Silver Heart or Manticore weapon ( still weaker than MuX weapon ) but at least it useable
2) Improve the health from Life Seed as well as Stats Seed so we can choose to go max defense or max dmg depend on what class you are
3) Maybe make the Selupan Boss drop 5 slot socket items since it was quite hard to hunt and only 1 per day. with 5 slot socket items we can add more Defense Seed or Life Seed to solve the problem of weakness on Defense
4) As I calculated socket set is as expensive as Ruud set so it should be equal or just a little bit weaker than Ruud set , not completely garbage as equal to Exl set this will make no point of making Socket set.
5) OR JUST REMOVE IT FROM THE GAME !

Socket set is not garbage at all.
This can be an alternative to exe +15 or ruud sets. But really, it is much more difficult and expensive to make it, besides, it will not be effective for all classes.
Adding an opc to the socket set when sharpening to +13 and +15 (with the ability to use NON-socket weapons) would solve the problem of creating a joint.
You should understand for yourself which of the three ways you need (socket, exe, ruud)

IN MUXLEGEND, SOCKET ONLY FOR BK. :D.   ADMIN LIKE BK ,BRO.   WITH ANOTHER CHAR, SOCKET SET ONLY TO LOOK FOR FUN.   VERY JOKE,   JOKE, AND JOKE SEASON 2 :D

On 2/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, RNSX said:

IN MUXLEGEND, SOCKET ONLY FOR BK. :D.   ADMIN LIKE BK ,BRO.   WITH ANOTHER CHAR, SOCKET SET ONLY TO LOOK FOR FUN.   VERY JOKE,   JOKE, AND JOKE SEASON 2 :D

and DL too

• Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

honestly.. socket set not so hard to fix ina  way that its good.  dont forget guys that nerfing exe items could be direct buff to socket set. 
here are some options that i think could solve socket set without rework or alot of work.. ill split it into 2 different cats 1 will be indirect buff aka nerfing exe and second direct buff

nerfing EXE options
1: change the 5% DD from +13 into 2% dd +13 and 1% additional  on +15 .  this will result in 6% total DD on Exe +13 down from 9.   and 7% total DD down from 9 on +15 
2: lower the def on Exe items across the board .   not only this will make easier to balance between exe / socket def but it will also make agi stat worth more.

socket fixing :
1:FIX VISUAL BUGS  and update forum so we actually know what the seeds do and how much they give 🙂 
2: increase the def to be somewhat equal to Exe of the same grade for each class..   for example.  level 400 socket should have same def as grade 120 exe
3: the existing 3% double dmg chance for having full set +15 with weapons..  consider change it to require only set without weapons and +13 .  at +15 you can apply pvp option. 

ty 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 часа назад, noiwk19912 сказал:

honestly.. socket set not so hard to fix ina  way that its good.  dont forget guys that nerfing exe items could be direct buff to socket set. 
here are some options that i think could solve socket set without rework or alot of work.. ill split it into 2 different cats 1 will be indirect buff aka nerfing exe and second direct buff

nerfing EXE options
1: change the 5% DD from +13 into 2% dd +13 and 1% additional  on +15 .  this will result in 6% total DD on Exe +13 down from 9.   and 7% total DD down from 9 on +15 
2: lower the def on Exe items across the board .   not only this will make easier to balance between exe / socket def but it will also make agi stat worth more.

socket fixing :
1:FIX VISUAL BUGS  and update forum so we actually know what the seeds do and how much they give 🙂 
2: increase the def to be somewhat equal to Exe of the same grade for each class..   for example.  level 400 socket should have same def as grade 120 exe
3: the existing 3% double dmg chance for having full set +15 with weapons..  consider change it to require only set without weapons and +13 .  at +15 you can apply pvp option. 

ty 

God of Mu bless you  😌
A wonderful suggestion, I'm sure the admin should listen to this method of solution
Perhaps this will help to adjust the existing plan

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Positive said:

Tutorial how to fix socket sets:

Add level 7 sphere . Done. 😄 

awful idea bro...  in prime maybe that would help.. but make level 7 seed is spit in the face of people in sega who worked their asses to make level 6 seeds for socket set.. you will ask them now to go again unsocket their seeds and then make literally 2x the work? you do remember that to make level 7 you need 2x level 6 yes?   not only that along the way theres still chance small but exist of fail..    all you do by that is make socket set quite literally 2x harder to make because as said 1 level 7 = 2x level 6 even if we ignore the chance to fail
and for 1 -2 % ..  awful awful idea xD horrible really.. 

22 minutes ago, noiwk19912 said:

awful idea bro...  in prime maybe that would help.. but make level 7 seed is spit in the face of people in sega who worked their asses to make level 6 seeds for socket set.. you will ask them now to go again unsocket their seeds and then make literally 2x the work? you do remember that to make level 7 you need 2x level 6 yes?   not only that along the way theres still chance small but exist of fail..    all you do by that is make socket set quite literally 2x harder to make because as said 1 level 7 = 2x level 6 even if we ignore the chance to fail
and for 1 -2 % ..  awful awful idea xD horrible really.. 

it was joke mate 😄 dont take it so hard it's not a d**k 😄 

• Haha 2