MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[Event] Maze of Dimensions

Thanks for the information, i will check, what i can do from my side. But seems like it's an IGCN issue. 
This event had very few configs, and this is a problem. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, RNSX said:

I THINK IT BUG OF EVENT, BRO.  BECAUSE HOW TO FULL 5 WHEN ONLY 1 AND 2 RANK BECAME NEXT LEAGUE ???

There is not only 5 on each league!

Each league has groups like 1-2-3-4-5 etc

on each group are 5 players!

so the 2 of each group go next round which mean they meet eachother and create another group on next league

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

13 hours ago, Skedi said:

There is not only 5 on each league!

Each league has groups like 1-2-3-4-5 etc

on each group are 5 players!

so the 2 of each group go next round which mean they meet eachother and create another group on next league

you say not right, only 2 member will became next league, if meet another and creat another group on next league, the name of new group must be GOLD OR  LEGEND..exam.. But name of group is SILVER,   this is not right.   this is BUG, or Artus write wrong about Event 

20 hours ago, Gucci said:

Yeah. My elf was in Silver League. I was 2nd with 12k points. Now im Bronze. 

Waste of time i think ;(

seems like you were 2nd in the 2nd group or lower. 

In the new month, i will make a backup of the database right before the event week ranking ends, to see, what exactly is going on with leagues and groups. 

• Love 1

17 hours ago, RNSX said:

you say not right, only 2 member will became next league, if meet another and creat another group on next league, the name of new group must be GOLD OR  LEGEND..exam.. But name of group is SILVER,   this is not right.   this is BUG, or Artus write wrong about Event 

yes thats exactly we are saying that there is a bug or something when u are not 5 members in group the 1st and 2nd position doesnt move to upper league as it should but instead of that got demoted on lower league.
promotion to next league it works only when the group is with 5 members (full group)

If you reach the finish in 10 steps, you will have a 10% chance of meet "Labyrinth goblin", which gives you extra points after kill. - have done many times 10 steps and friends too, no goblin, is it really working, can you check? 

47 minutes ago, masteryou said:

If you reach the finish in 10 steps, you will have a 10% chance of meet "Labyrinth goblin", which gives you extra points after kill. - have done many times 10 steps and friends too, no goblin, is it really working, can you check? 

i meet golbin, only add  2000 point maze , bro.  no problem

36 minutes ago, masteryou said:

can you increase flame drop change people have done 100+ times and no flame, each run take 10min+/-, I heard a lot people from Prime have gotten, but few on Sega

but some players ask to decrease the chance coz they got 4 flames already ) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

2 hours ago, Positive said:

Prime. Made in total over 70 runs with 3 chars. Zero flame. 

i over 100 run No Flam sever x100 everyone got it some one got 2 flam but me No so Bad luck

• Sad 1

Of course, the chance of the flame is very low. 

On 8/26/2023 at 9:28 PM, dexrevamp said:

cheated our feeling to fight for rank 1 and 2 in the end felt like a joke all dropped rank together. wasted so much effort to get tickets all gone down drain

I saw there is a problem with it. But only IGCN can fix it. I will need to send them detailed information about a few past weeks, so they can figure out the reasons.

• Love 1

[00:00:49] [LABYRINTH_R] Preparing for Ranking Renew
And silence. Nothing in the logs. Last week i've checked the copy of the database of various weeks and didn't find a logic, to why some guys from the first place went to the league down, or guys from the bronze league went to the gold one. 

We can't fix it, because this is an IGCN side. Well, okay, i thought about it from the beginning, to make this ranking on the website. It will be easier, more informative, and variable. 
So this month it will be without ranking. It will still be in the game, but as decoration, nothing more. Hope, that from October we will have the ability to make it. 

On 8/30/2023 at 6:56 PM, dexrevamp said:

@Arturs what happen to this week maze? no point system no rank, is it going to change the rule soon?? Or we should stop playing for this week, if not our tickets are going to be wasted again

Complete the maze - is the main goal of this event, not a ranking. 

8 hours ago, Gucci said:

Why am i being ignored?

We were promised Rewards at the end of the month for reaching Silver.

Where are those rewards???

read one more time the answer from Admin and maybe u will get the answer to ur question also 🙂