MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demons

Prime / Evil / Spells / 4.1, 4.2, 4.18.

1. my nickname: Demons
2. game server: Prime
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.1, 4.2, 4.18.
4. nickname of offender: Evil ; Spells  (Same player) Would like mention that @Devil also plays with his account.

@Ivan Nebraska look PM messages, i will not put everything here, some screenshots and things only for admins eyes.
I will answer here to @Shade post, the truth must come out!

Yea, Castle was taken, when i was not even here, could not play for my personal reasons... mean time you with your friends killing everyone in my guild, making them leave guild, harrasing everyone in game and even discord chanels, all new players left server more than 20+ in my guild, we all know that, only old players joined your side to get Castle etc.
I see you like to farm with all of your alts, take all spots, only for you, if you get killed in Pvp maps then start madness. Newbies dont need them... Funny?! Trying to be untouchable with @Devil help!

@Shade dont need hide behind nice words here! You guys killed my guild while i was away, when i started kill for that, toxic storm was coming from you and others on few last standing members in Royals and Foxes. Lets dont start, how you with friends harrased @ative777 (Ewicha) in game and discord chat etc.
Your condition doesn't let you do things like this destroying others for your own good, you wished me to GET CANCER etc. Even if that's true what are you saying to everyone.

You want me be nice to you ? You Attract What You Are!!! That's the truth of life🙂

We have never been friends, we were fighting enemy in same guild BDSM, i always protected everyone. You gift me set ? lol.  As i remember that was TRADE set for set. Dont need lie!
You are the one who turned, not me! Look what you say and do here! Money leads the world, right ? I saw how you all follow DANGER player.

Server is full of alts,  your actions made a lot of good  real players left game. Sometime write in post, whos online, new players ask for help - zero answers mostly.

Everything else i will put officially in ticket as soon i can. @Arturs
Thanks!

1. https://files.fm/f/3kkuugscw

2. https://files.fm/u/bt7mnvxvm#/view/eehy95gfd

3. https://files.fm/u/qyumvh24p#/view/hy7kv8qgj

4. https://files.fm/u/qyumvh24p#/view/ctcrwz599

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, demolus said:

Nice drama. Only i see nothing on thats screens o.O ?

Read carefully! 😉

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Demons said:

1. my nickname: Demons
2. game server: Prime
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.1, 4.2, 4.18.
4. nickname of offender: Evil ; Spells  (Same player) Would like mention that @Devil also plays with his account.

@Ivan Nebraska look PM messages, i will not put everything here, some screenshots and things only for admins eyes.
I will answer here to @Shade post, the truth must come out!

Yea, Castle was taken, when i was not even here, could not play for my personal reasons... mean time you with your friends killing everyone in my guild, making them leave guild, harrasing everyone in game and even discord chanels, all new players left server more than 20+ in my guild, we all know that, only old players joined your side to get Castle etc.
I see you like to farm with all of your alts, take all spots, only for you, if you get killed in Pvp maps then start madness. Newbies dont need them... Funny?! Trying to be untouchable with @Devil help!

@Shade dont need hide behind nice words here! You guys killed my guild while i was away, when i started kill for that, toxic storm was coming from you and others on few last standing members in Royals and Foxes. Lets dont start, how you with friends harrased @ative777 (Ewicha) in game and discord chat etc.
Your condition doesn't let you do things like this destroying others for your own good, you wished me to GET CANCER etc. Even if that's true what are you saying to everyone.

You want me be nice to you ? You Attract What You Are!!! That's the truth of life🙂

We have never been friends, we were fighting enemy in same guild BDSM, i always protected everyone. You gift me set ? lol.  As i remember that was TRADE set for set. Dont need lie!
You are the one who turned, not me! Look what you say and do here! Money leads the world, right ? I saw how you all follow DANGER player.

Server is full of alts,  your actions made a lot of good  real players left game. Sometime write in post, whos online, new players ask for help - zero answers mostly.

Everything else i will put officially in ticket as soon i can. @Arturs
Thanks!

1. https://files.fm/f/3kkuugscw

2. https://files.fm/u/bt7mnvxvm#/view/eehy95gfd

3. https://files.fm/u/qyumvh24p#/view/hy7kv8qgj

4. https://files.fm/u/qyumvh24p#/view/ctcrwz599

Is this a joke? I will not discuss anything further with you, now you are just blatantly lying 😂 you did this all to yourself. Server would be better off if you are perma-banned. I only see one bad screenshot here, one where you don't see full conversation. Don't act like you didn't provoke me 🙂 

We could go on and on but what is the point? Time to move on. I don't play MU to be stuck in high school drama all day. No more words for you, let admin decide what to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, like you did not provoke me ? All toxic texts PM and discord. Write in post to my members leave my guild, killing everyone in Royals etc. I did same and that was my mistake, as i see you prepared good, made a lof of screnshots, some of them are old, no date and time also. Congrulations of destroying two guilds. Mission successful.
But whatever, maybe life will teach you in hard way, at the end its only a game.

• Like 2

2 часа назад, kenttran1 сказал:

Im happy if me seen Demons got banned pernament, that Kid always crying and toxic very bad player and very big mounth

7 часов назад, Demons сказал:

Yeah, like you did not provoke me ? All toxic texts PM and discord. Write in post to my members leave my guild, killing everyone in Royals etc. I did same and that was my mistake, as i see you prepared good, made a lof of screnshots, some of them are old, no date and time also. Congrulations of destroying two guilds. Mission successful.
But whatever, maybe life will teach you in hard way, at the end its only a game.

Mission successful ?agent 007?james bond?

@Demons let me explain something. Not sure if your brain will accept these informations or not, but still hope dies last. It is not about "protecting my friend". I'm not writing it as a senate, moderator or as a friend of someone. I'm writing it as a HUMAN which looks the situation as a HUMAN. Coz from aside you are out of humanity. If same would happen with Elegant, PinkBull or others I'd write same words only changing the names of it. 

1st of all if a man with age of you can't separate game from real life and talk like that with a person who fights with such sickness JUST FOR A GAME, obviously needs to show himself to a psychiatrist. 

2nd, opening a topic like "teacher, it was not me, it was he" really "makes sense" about 1st one.

3rd - last time I explain the situation to you and this topic is last conversation between you and me. When you were not here, left for some business trip or something else player DANGER asked about joining Richmonds guild and make some fight in CS JUST FOR FUN, TO MAKE SERVER MORE CHALLENGING. It is not about to declare you or your guild as enemy. I, Devil, didn't agree with that and mentioned that "Demons won't participate in CS event, it is not fair for me". Plus, it is not about you or anyone else. When I ALONE was fighting with those Vietnamese guys, you were only crying in post about those guys and almost begging not to kill yo when u farm. And it is not ok for me joining with them in Prime server ONLY FOR MYSELF. But in Discord I defended the thought of DANGER that need some action in Prime server. Even your guild members like @mokus, Onizuka and others said "it is just a fight for fun". Anyways. Don't know what that Ewicha girl said to you about me or about Evil, but neither I, nor Evil was playing actively those periods. I was busy with making items for web site and Evil newly knew about his sickness, had to think about his treatments. At least non of us didn't participate in that CS, didn't touch any member of your guild, didn't talked bad about you or your guild members, we even didn't talked anything on that period. Your guild members were our guild members also. You opened new discord channel and I got invite from your guild members to join to that channel. I joined, but don't know either you, or Ewicha kicked me out for no reason. I still didn't touch any of Royal members and still was fighting with Richmond guild. Then I saw some texts written by you from back of me, where you turned me to an "enemy" which even didn't do anything. I didn't care. Then I saw what you say something "sweet" about Evil's sickness. Not only me, all who saw those words all turned there back to you and opened new guild, which is very very normal. After those words I "opened my heart" to you and said "I will kill you until you leave this server". Instead of fighting as a man u started to kill when all afk and hide in safe zone.

No need to lie that, when u were not here me and Evil killed all your guild members. If DANGER did it, so it is his choice and it is between you and him. As I said, we were not even in a guild or never helped someone to take CS, to kill someone, to kill you or etc. Until DANGER asked them (which non of us, neither Evil, nor me asked for it) not to touch Evil char, they were killing that char. And it has to be a "prove" for you and all those who think like you that we didn't join to your "enemies". Even if you cry is "artistic"..

Now what you upload here are only some cutted chat history, which makes you more "adorable" person which doesn't show how provoke people. What you expected when you say "God punishs you, you deserve it" to a person who is suffering from it? He had to send you hug and kiss cards? Those screenshots which you uploaded, admins saw before and after those conversations, so after that they decided to ban you. If u can't be a player, just try to be a human.

No one is untouchable, especially "who are friends of mine". Even me by myself. I don't have any privileges in game, also a player like you all. 

Yes, I play with Evil's char. Never hid it. But never wrote in post or gpost that "all leave Royals and join to Valhalla". I wrote only those who asked me why I kill them, which I answered "leave Royals if don't want to be pk", beside u all day writing in post "Leave Valhalla and farm in peace".

I really hope your brain will accept all what I wrote. Because if after these you still think beside you, all wrong, I can even pay for real money to ban not only your char, but your IP, Provider, City even Country, even all VPN services which you can use. You are such a waste of time which I even blame myself to write all of these...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

29 minutes ago, ative777 said:

Put those discord messages here. Everyone who plays really in server knows. 
You all should be punished. 

Are you sure you are not Demons as well? Pretending this whole time to be a made up person? We know he already hiding behind -Beasty- character and SipHong character. Ewicha and Demons both have same crazy personality, probably really the same person and just pretending he has a girlfriend. Admin, can you check IPs for this? Lol...

Now using his alt account "zucina" to like his own and ative777's post. You can't make this shit up 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Devil said:

@Demons let me explain something. Not sure if your brain will accept these informations or not, but still hope dies last. It is not about "protecting my friend". I'm not writing it as a senate, moderator or as a friend of someone. I'm writing it as a HUMAN which looks the situation as a HUMAN. Coz from aside you are out of humanity. If same would happen with Elegant, PinkBull or others I'd write same words only changing the names of it. 

1st of all if a man with age of you can't separate game from real life and talk like that with a person who fights with such sickness JUST FOR A GAME, obviously needs to show himself to a psychiatrist. 

2nd, opening a topic like "teacher, it was not me, it was he" really "makes sense" about 1st one.

3rd - last time I explain the situation to you and this topic is last conversation between you and me. When you were not here, left for some business trip or something else player DANGER asked about joining Richmonds guild and make some fight in CS JUST FOR FUN, TO MAKE SERVER MORE CHALLENGING. It is not about to declare you or your guild as enemy. I, Devil, didn't agree with that and mentioned that "Demons won't participate in CS event, it is not fair for me". Plus, it is not about you or anyone else. When I ALONE was fighting with those Vietnamese guys, you were only crying in post about those guys and almost begging not to kill yo when u farm. And it is not ok for me joining with them in Prime server ONLY FOR MYSELF. But in Discord I defended the thought of DANGER that need some action in Prime server. Even your guild members like @mokus, Onizuka and others said "it is just a fight for fun". Anyways. Don't know what that Ewicha girl said to you about me or about Evil, but neither I, nor Evil was playing actively those periods. I was busy with making items for web site and Evil newly knew about his sickness, had to think about his treatments. At least non of us didn't participate in that CS, didn't touch any member of your guild, didn't talked bad about you or your guild members, we even didn't talked anything on that period. Your guild members were our guild members also. You opened new discord channel and I got invite from your guild members to join to that channel. I joined, but don't know either you, or Ewicha kicked me out for no reason. I still didn't touch any of Royal members and still was fighting with Richmond guild. Then I saw some texts written by you from back of me, where you turned me to an "enemy" which even didn't do anything. I didn't care. Then I saw what you say something "sweet" about Evil's sickness. Not only me, all who saw those words all turned there back to you and opened new guild, which is very very normal. After those words I "opened my heart" to you and said "I will kill you until you leave this server". Instead of fighting as a man u started to kill when all afk and hide in safe zone.

No need to lie that, when u were not here me and Evil killed all your guild members. If DANGER did it, so it is his choice and it is between you and him. As I said, we were not even in a guild or never helped someone to take CS, to kill someone, to kill you or etc. Until DANGER asked them (which non of us, neither Evil, nor me asked for it) not to touch Evil char, they were killing that char. And it has to be a "prove" for you and all those who think like you that we didn't join to your "enemies". Even if you cry is "artistic"..

Now what you upload here are only some cutted chat history, which makes you more "adorable" person which doesn't show how provoke people. What you expected when you say "God punishs you, you deserve it" to a person who is suffering from it? He had to send you hug and kiss cards? Those screenshots which you uploaded, admins saw before and after those conversations, so after that they decided to ban you. If u can't be a player, just try to be a human.

No one is untouchable, especially "who are friends of mine". Even me by myself. I don't have any privileges in game, also a player like you all. 

Yes, I play with Evil's char. Never hid it. But never wrote in post or gpost that "all leave Royals and join to Valhalla". I wrote only those who asked me why I kill them, which I answered "leave Royals if don't want to be pk", beside u all day writing in post "Leave Valhalla and farm in peace".

I really hope your brain will accept all what I wrote. Because if after these you still think beside you, all wrong, I can even pay for real money to ban not only your char, but your IP, Provider, City even Country, even all VPN services which you can use. You are such a waste of time which I even blame myself to write all of these...

This exactly what happened. Demons, your psychotic behaviour will not last much longer. You are creating your own demise..

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ative777 said:

Put those discord messages here. Everyone who plays really in server knows. 
You all should be punished. 

I agree with that, put those chat logs here to see how YOU hysterically blamed, swore US because @ma4o0 wanted some fun in server and we agreed with him. 
Just for your info, discord messages not counts as "reason" for any "punishment" if they are not in "MUX Legend" server. I have all chat logs, if admin admits, I can upload them

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

37 minutes ago, Devil said:

I agree with that, put those chat logs here to see how YOU hysterically blamed, swore US because @ma4o0 wanted some fun in server and we agreed with him. 
Just for your info, discord messages not counts as "reason" for any "punishment" if they are not in "MUX Legend" server. I have all chat logs, if admin admits, I can upload them

Agreed. Video of chat uploading now. It may not count as toward punishment but atleast admin will see who is the liar here.

• Like 1

2 часа назад, Devil сказал:

It is also unpleasant for me to speak out on this topic here, but it is necessary to bring it to the end. Everything that Devil wrote in his post is true. I have been a member of the "Royals" guild for a very long time, but this whole situation has greatly undermined my confidence in this guild. So much so that at one point I just didn't want to stay in it anymore and decided to create my own guild "Valhalla". I didn't insult anyone or anything like that, I peacefully left the old one and created a new one for the same players as me. Who just wants to play calmly and with interest without intrigue, poison and endless murders of everyone on all maps. But the first thing I heard after creating my guild was "Your whole guild will be killed." At that moment, I did not regret my decision, but for a long time I saw these slogans in the general chat "leave Valhalla and you can play calmly." I don't think this is adequate. With my post, I simply and officially join the players who want to play for fun, play calmly, without insults and threats.

• Love 3
  • Angry 1

40 minutes ago, mokus said:

It is also unpleasant for me to speak out on this topic here, but it is necessary to bring it to the end. Everything that Devil wrote in his post is true. I have been a member of the "Royals" guild for a very long time, but this whole situation has greatly undermined my confidence in this guild. So much so that at one point I just didn't want to stay in it anymore and decided to create my own guild "Valhalla". I didn't insult anyone or anything like that, I peacefully left the old one and created a new one for the same players as me. Who just wants to play calmly and with interest without intrigue, poison and endless murders of everyone on all maps. But the first thing I heard after creating my guild was "Your whole guild will be killed." At that moment, I did not regret my decision, but for a long time I saw these slogans in the general chat "leave Valhalla and you can play calmly." I don't think this is adequate. With my post, I simply and officially join the players who want to play for fun, play calmly, without insults and threats.

10000000% this post 👍

DC Chat uploaded. @Arturs @Ivan Nebraska please, if you would like to see more truth, let me know and I will send you the link. 

Sneak peek:
1. https://files.fm/u/utn3bnzd2
2. https://files.fm/u/ftu5er9jq
3. https://files.fm/u/x6jbm5t2j
4. https://files.fm/u/gmebch3sj
5. https://files.fm/u/qauxjckxx
6. https://files.fm/u/42rcng3y8

None of us want this much drama in game. But now Demons/Ewicha has forced it to this point. We just want to play and have fun.

• Like 2