MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[11.11.2020] - Update #12

Medea x100 server opened its doors more than one month ago, and if you missed the opening, now it is the perfect time to start playing.

All new characters upon creation now receive a +20% experience buff for 7 days and 2000 additional stat points that will last you for the first 10 resets.

Server Medea now has a one-off discount on a VIP account - if you have never purchased VIP, then at the first purchase it will cost you 300 bonuses instead of 400 for 30 days.

Call your friends and do not forget to use the referral reward system. You can get your referral link in your account on the website.

When your referral donates bonuses, you and your referral will receive an additional + 10% of the transfer amount, but no more than 500 bonuses per person. You can track the amount of bonuses earned from each referral in your account in the referrals section.

Scorched canyon map now is useful. Completely reworked monsters and their spawns. Also on this map, you can find all, that you needed for creating the new Ghost Horse.

In-game added Ghost horse. More about Ghost horse you can read here.

Opened "Arena points" store. There you can buy all Kundun and Chaos boxes, also as Socket items box and minor, standard, and greater RUUD boxes. The exclusive item is the Condor flame. Arena points you can receive when killing bosses in Legends arena. More about War of Legends event you can read here.

Moss lottery now are more valuable. By many requests and reviews, we added new items, which not make any disbalance for gameplay. All about lottery you can find here.

Some changes in PvP. Was nerfed Slayers skill "Sword inertia" and RF skill "Chains drive". We will watch the situation with PvP, and increase the attack power of other skills, if this will be a necessity.

Finally we have started work with Web market. You already can check changes. In near future, all items and options will be displayed perfectly.

Changed default point of view. Now you will see much more around you.

Please run launcher to receive an auto-update. If you have a problem with the launcher, you can download our patch here

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

.you have weakened an already weak hero! not only do the bats hit poorly, they also lowered another skill! Well, according to your logic, you can completely delete the Slayer character!

if this continues, I have to leave your server! weaken the weak hero, now he is even weaker! And I already very much ask you to change my race, and instead you will weaken the hero, whom I do not want to play anyway)!

only a name remains from the hunter

what tf slayer inertia have so low dmg?? u nerf so hard bro. need 1 hit only to be killed and now nerf damage slayer for real?

4 минуты назад, keepimba сказал:

какая инерция tf slayer имеет такой низкий dmg ?? Ты так сильно нервничаешь, братан. нужен только 1 удар, чтобы быть убитым, и теперь убойник наносит урон по-настоящему?

You yourself understand that 1 hit is enough to kill a Slayer, his defense is weak! his damage is also weakened, it's just a shock!

Buff RW, its supposed to be similar to SM, but its worse in every aspect.

Meteor is better than RW every spell,
no teleport,no mana shield.

i dont see the point of this champion.

• Sad 1

3 минуты назад, pokezzi сказал:

Buff RW, он должен быть похож на SM, но хуже во всех аспектах.

Метеор лучше, чем RW каждое заклинание,
ни телепортации, ни щита маны.

Я не вижу смысла в этом чемпионе.

Season 15 new heroes! and the feeling that you are playing in season 6 because the new characters are irrelevant!

new heroes become even weaker when they are already weak! I can't beat monsters! because the admins weakened the hero! good job guys)

just remove slayer character bro and let us change with another char XD and let that sm be op so hard

1 минуту назад, keepimba сказал:

просто удалите персонажа-убийцу, братан, и давайте заменим его другим символом XD, и пусть этот sm будет так сильно

I appreciate your humor! I just think the admins won't understand)

Только что, keepimba сказал:

может в следующем обновлении убийца не сможет экипировать 2 оружия, кто знает

ahahahahaha    it will be enough for him to just look at the enemy and the enemy will die)

You need to write that the 15th season but the heroes on which you can play are the heroes of the 4th season!

Hey admin.

I see a lot of outrage about Slayer nerf here, and maybe that's because you nerfed Sword Inertia's dmg while not adressing Bat flock's speed bug which reduces its effective dmg and stuff. Maybe check that?

On another note. Why did you change the camera Point of View? I understand it's to give us a wider view (and possibly a better help against 8-range attacks like Meteor or stuff) but it's really laggy, and overall it isn't adding much in my opinion. Is there a chance to revert this ?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

with such work here online will fall apart very quickly!
I have very little patience left!
  • Like 1

chill mate lets see what admin can do maybe they gonna fix its and change it to normal again just see what arthur gonna reply. i already ask in discord