MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zpepiroth

lost item..

1. zpepiroth- PRIME

2. purchased HA from -positive- and upgrade it myself to manticore

3. 17:47 server time

4.  was lagging and didnt notice toca wasnt inserted in noria chaos goblin :doomer:
5. manticore +11 FO as attached below. exact location in my inventory for upgrading 

honest mistake. please help me restore dearest admin :enraptured:

P.S was actually +12 when lost but i don't mind getting back the +11 :classic_blush:

image.png.e8507601c1d73da615e13da361aab2cc.png

image.png.8b3bb20e46ef6392ab350ae885431734.png

1. The cost of returning an item service is using a static cost: 200 web bonuses and 5 "Talisman of Chaos Assembly" items. Items will be restored with the +0 level and without a harmony options. Only for items which failed on the level upgrade.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

1. The cost of returning an item service is using a static cost: 200 web bonuses and 5 "Talisman of Chaos Assembly" items. Items will be restored with the +0 level and without a harmony options. Only for items which failed on the level upgrade.

i dont usually upgrade item pass +9. so i rarely use toca and didnt notice that i have to upload it again... mercy pls? :kat:

29 minutes ago, zpepiroth said:

i dont usually upgrade item pass +9. so i rarely use toca and didnt notice that i have to upload it again... mercy pls? :kat:

you need 200 web bonuses on your account, 5 TOCA in virtual vault and then request again here

:kat:

Blade was restored to the in-game vault (i've deleted 10x tocas from virtual and return 5 to the in-game vault)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280