MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
vuduyvinh

i need to check unbalanced point

1. my nick name: HarleyQuin
2. Link char my : https://muxlegend.com/vn/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=HarleyQuin&serv=server2
3 link char matoni :https://muxlegend.com/vn/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Mattoni&serv=server2
3. link char Beme https://muxlegend.com/vn/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=BeMe&serv=server2

Why is the maximum RR with an additional 2k points but the difference between me and others increases to more than 600 to 705 points?

image.png.cf64d5c9140b261bf0a62115acdd0eb5.pngimage.png.2ca46d002c2c926c2079ddfd837b279f.pngimage.png.513f033d5857441c35752a20cc50724b.png

4 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Ay ay ay Duviiin dont copy my stats xD

in master 3 when + max is 33767. but I still see it as 32767 so they are not related to each other 

3 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

@SympLe bro time to hide our stats,

Plagiators copying 🤣🤣

I want to be a little fair, although the number is not large but not small either. because I spent 1k server bons to buy 2k more points. But now I have a difference of up to 600 points xD

8 минут назад, SympLe сказал:

And after this you telling that i am crying about some balance things🤣 what a noobs, cry more

🤣👍

Calm down boy. They talk about serious topics here. Where did you get the extra stats?

7 минут назад, salupa сказал:

Calm down boy. They talk about serious topics here. Where did you get the extra stats?

Oh yea sory 300 stats realy serious, its breaking balance your right, nothing is important that some bugged 300 stats, they make me SOOOO STRONG 🤣

GC is broken and need buff balance ( no not important)

Lemuria op needs slighty nerf (no not important)

slayer op needs slygtly nerf (no not important)

elf is weak needs buff a litle (no not important)

so many class needs rebalance (no not important)

300 stats that what is breaking all balance in game 🤣

Symple we both know you need to calm down. They have 300 stats and in Africa they have 300 stats. Specifically in my situation, 5 stats will give 1% absorption.

24 минуты назад, salupa сказал:

Symple we both know you need to calm down. They have 300 stats and in Africa they have 300 stats. Specifically in my situation, 5 stats will give 1% absorption.

i cant talk serous with person who is chosing male genital organ as a nick name.

5 stats = 1%absorb? 300÷5=60, wow they have 60% more absorb, thats why you cant kill BeMe from afk 🤣

1 hour ago, SympLe said:

Oh yea sory 300 stats realy serious, its breaking balance your right, nothing is important that some bugged 300 stats, they make me SOOOO STRONG 🤣

GC is broken and need buff balance ( no not important)

Lemuria op needs slighty nerf (no not important)

slayer op needs slygtly nerf (no not important)

elf is weak needs buff a litle (no not important)

so many class needs rebalance (no not important)

300 stats that what is breaking all balance in game 🤣

what are you talking about. Yours with matoni is 300 index. But to me you are over 600, not 300 
705 to be exact point

2 hours ago, SympLe said:

And after this you telling that i am crying about some balance things🤣 what a noobs, cry more

🤣👍

1k bonus buys you 2000 points. I also spent 1k bonus but still lost 705 points to you. According to you, do you feel satisfied or not?

8 минут назад, vuduyvinh сказал:

1k bonus buys you 2000 points. I also spent 1k bonus but still lost 705 points to you. According to you, do you feel satisfied or not?

Oh yes im very satisfaied how you cry for 300 stats, if i would know how to get more stats than allowed i woud get 10k-20k more, 300 agi for sm is usless anyway, so CRY BABY CRY W4🤣

42 минуты назад, SympLe сказал:

i cant talk serous with person who is chosing male genital organ as a nick name.

5 stats = 1%absorb? 300÷5=60, wow they have 60% more absorb, thats why you cant kill BeMe from afk 🤣

png-transparent-elrisitas-laugh-thumbnail.png

22 minutes ago, SympLe said:

Oh yes im very satisfaied how you cry for 300 stats, if i would know how to get more stats than allowed i woud get 10k-20k more, 300 agi for sm is usless anyway, so CRY BABY CRY W4🤣

online game and cry with lemu. Don't stay here and cry indiscriminately. top 1 lemu welcomes you.ok

18 минут назад, ctmht11 сказал:

online game and cry with lemu. Don't stay here and cry indiscriminately. top 1 lemu welcomes you.ok

sorry i dont undertood, must be google translate lagging, can you do it one more time?

You've changed your character name, can't see it now. 

About different stats - it's because of the quest system. You can see, that different players have different stat points. We need some maintenance to fix these wrong counts in the future. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

58 minutes ago, Arturs said:

You've changed your character name, can't see it now. 

About different stats - it's because of the quest system. You can see, that different players have different stat points. We need some maintenance to fix these wrong counts in the future. 

Hello Artus, I have edited the topic. and you can check that difference again.

We all max quest 301 on the above accounts + buy 2k more points. So I wonder about that difference. 

1BA52336-BF2E-456E-9644-B13826D316BD.png

• Love 1