MUX Legend Community
ozmens

Sega/KAMEHb/4.18

Thats true. I didnt care about that. But he spam 20 times everyday about NuDe/NuKe. It is annoying as f...
Isnt it some kind of insults?

• Haha 1

etERNALS 2.png

4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.

Explanation: You purposely and regularly provoke other players to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about them in prison, in order to ban them.

Note: This rule will be applied as a last resort if requests to moderate their steam will not be heard. For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity. To make a topic on this rule, proof of multiple violations of our rules should be provided.

Explanation 2: You scam other players, make deals with them out of contractual and warranty deals legal field.

Note 2: For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity.

Explanation 3: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.

Penalty: Block of account for a period of 7 days.

@Ivan Nebraska make ur decision. I can't accept or reject the case, coz I don't see proper rule for it. Please guide us)

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png