MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
a4maykell

SM TELEPORT

4 hours ago, muratydu said:

Ofcourse its SM main opinions, do you even know yesterday CS? whenever BeMe go outside castle, whole TheDartz and Aex are there, and guess how long it took before we kill him? More than 1 minute and guess whose there? DipDip, Dupont, HarleyQueen, BlackWidow, Con, Dolphin, 34 (with ELF SOUL buff, BLUE EYE and BRILLIAN BUFF) do you even know what is balance right? Max players from other guild killed 1 SM for more than 1 minute when we can kill him for atleast 10 seconds and guess what how many player he killed before he die? Almost half of our guild? Yeah it is balance because you use SM and its your opinion. 

I play SM, and u think I never had enemy SM versus me)? please

Cay Tien in brilliant set+15 ( Dupont Owner on angel)

Megavolt , Ex richmond gm bri +15 set

Harley Quin (Ex Duyvin ) venom mist set

and so on.

Why I never had such problems amigo vs them, u just need to know what to do. 

Or lets take example the Heroes, when they were fighting me, I was same geared as CayTien(Du Pont), and never saw any of them telling that sm is op ant etc, they perfectly could kill me on bosses .

If SM will just face tank for example same gearead slayer it gets shreded, once again if u want sm to play without tp, then u have to bring back

SM Absorb, Damage, and attack speed, other vise its useless class in PVP as well, in PVE it was useless anyway = )

27 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

No one play Lemus only 1 blackwindor on sever all i seee iss SM not lemus thjs topics is SM dont go wrong way mate

and my friend Lemu  is BEAST. He is very strong,

Its challenge for me to fight him 1 vs 1 in Duel, last time we Finished 10 7 or 10 8 I don't remember

34 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

and my friend Lemu  is BEAST. He is very strong,

Its challenge for me to fight him 1 vs 1 in Duel, last time we Finished 10 7 or 10 8 I don't remember

he seam you full gear and he lose for you and i recommend sever only play SM, and Slay BK

5 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

he seam you full gear and he lose for you and i recommend sever only play SM, and Slay BK

he not same me full gear amigo but close gear

my demon +1 , his ordinary

my muun is better

my earrings are better

he has double dmg wings, i have ignore : )

Ask BW about our duel, its sweating challenge, I had to TP always, if he gets para he just use Cure skill amigo

Lemu Plasma balls also hit +they apply radiance on u

Lemu invincible to any radiance amigo, SHe can cure herself and she is very tanky.

1 vs 1 Lemu is stronger in duel vs sm, if BW plays it a bit more correct, he will win

but on full buffs i have more chances to win 

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

No one play Lemus only 1 blackwindor on sever all i seee iss SM not lemus thjs topics is SM dont go wrong way mate

you want a solution for Teleporting Sms ? USE BINDING PENTAGRAM - like we did with your sm ;) .. use your brain more instead of crying about everything :)

3 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

you want a solution for Teleporting Sms ? USE BINDING PENTAGRAM - like we did with your sm ;) .. use your brain more instead of crying about everything :)

you are not maxx gear just shut up noob upgrade your set then talking to me Do not cry about lemus on SM topic Kid

1 minute ago, kenttran1 said:

you are not maxx gear just shut up noob upgrade your set then talking to me Do not cry about lemus on SM topic Kid

you feel offended coz you know im right and your stupid ? Instead of crying " Nerf SM.. Teleporting " jsut use your brain man.. its not that hard.. but hey.. Buff GC ye ?

On 9/27/2023 at 12:26 PM, a4maykell said:

Classic opinion from SM user :)) Stop being bias cause you use such character, just accept the fact that Teleport is an overpowered skill.

Your SM in Guild is doing the same exact "abusing" why dont we cry ? Coz we know how to Bind his ass on the Ground and not crying about it :)

Enought talk about SM.Sm with brill set +15+elf+dl(buffs)+ring wizard+imp cant kill GL without buffs.PRIME

Sm with exe venom+15 cant kill someone if he afk.PRIME

Need little bit balance on PRIME

RF Wear exe +9 with shit claws without buffs.maybe without own buffs  can kill maxed dl sm and other classes with maxed full buffs with 1-2 hits on PRIME @Arturs need fix that.

• Sad 1

Just now, ma4o0 said:

Enought talk about SM.Sm with brill set +15+elf+dl(buffs)+ring wizard+imp cant kill GL without buffs.PRIME

Sm with exe venom+15 cant kill someone if he afk.PRIME

Need little bit balance on PRIME

RF Wear exe +9 with shit claws without buffs.maybe without own buffs  can kill maxed dl sm and other classes with maxed full buffs with 1-2 hits on PRIME @Arturs need fix that.

@kenttran1 Sm Topic? XD

52 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

you feel offended coz you know im right and your stupid ? Instead of crying " Nerf SM.. Teleporting " jsut use your brain man.. its not that hard.. but hey.. Buff GC ye ?

You talking so stupid i not cry any about tele SM use your brain and your eyes to look when i cry about tele i just Joking with mattoni and you go in and Bite me so go away KID

1 hour ago, Positive said:

Calm down everyone here. Don't like SM teleport - use Binding+para to kill. No need here to judge anyone about gear @kenttran1

Stop giving my enemies advice how to kill me blad )))))))

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2023 at 5:30 PM, Arturs said:

SM can use while teleporting, only lighting, poison, and ice skills. 
These skills are obviously not enough to kill someone.

I think we can close this topic. We don't have any plans for changes in the teleport skill.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280