MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
SympLe

Sega / DipDip / 2.2

1. my nickname: BeMe
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 2.2
4. nickname of offender: DipDip  https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=DipDip&serv=server2

I dont know if he use speedhack or no but it feels realy wierd whe i Fight DipDip, at the start i thought that maby my internet is lagging, but its happens only when i Fight DipDip, he is hitting and killing whe i use TP, when he run out from safe zone he buffs while running and starting to hit while running, im dying when my HP is full of half full. Could you please check is he clear or not. Hire is Video of how its looks like when i fight him. On video yuo can see date and time when it was.

• Haha 1

if i am using hack. why i die? u are playing against max paid slayer in this server. of course i will kill you.. 

I am happy to hear that u accept you are losing against me :D Admins please buff SM especially BeMe

i won him 10-0.. also check that date and time please xD on SS u can see details :D

Screen(09_19-12_38)-0003.jpg

• Like 1

8 минут назад, muratydu сказал:

if i am using hack. why i die? u are playing against max paid slayer in this server. of course i will kill you.. 

I am happy to hear that u accept you are losing against me :D Admins please buff SM especially BeMe

no need for spam adn wash your eyes please, if you dont see anything suspicious on video thats fine, admins will check hacks or no! And ofcouse i cant beleve to your words, becouse you are liar!

dont spam here please. i give more details. He teleports too many times... when teleport i move my mouse and wait him there.. if i am lucky, i can kill him

If you want to ban a strong player ok. AND PLEASE you dont spam. this topic is about me and i have to reply but you don't need to spam. 

When i start this server i was low. i spend 12k bons to make my char stronger in  2 weeks. 

11 минут назад, muratydu сказал:

i won him 10-0.. also check that date and time please xD on SS u can see details :D

good, brave man won me when i tested rings and wen afk, 10-0 afk congratulations! and where are creenshots of 3 other duels when you was loosing and leaving duel?

and there is nothing bad that server have more strong and active players, for example BW is strong aswell he can kill me did you saw any report on BW from me  , but its not like you, he is not killing in TP and HP is 0 whe im dead!

cry more please ... When u kill me 10000 times nothing happens. if i kill u and u kill me i am hacker nice. STOP FLOODING as u said before. Everybody can check even u can check

44 minutes ago, muratydu said:

Uuuu nice)

Chill kardeshim, no one abuses you of being strong, he got some suspicious things and just want to check.

I am finally glad that we have max geared slayer on our server, it makes game more interesting

Still waiting for mg ,rw,etc...

wyqhmv6s7y041.png

• Love 1

8 минут назад, muratydu сказал:

cry more please ... When u kill me 10000 times nothing happens. if i kill u and u kill me i am hacker nice. STOP FLOODING as u said before. Everybody can check even u can check

if you dont use anything im glad to hear it it means you stay on server and we continue to fight! why you are so angry if you have nothing to hide? and yes whe you died  1000 times you was spaming gpost all the time "w8 2-3 days you will die" :)

brother topic says which rule clause was violated: 2.2 i dont violate anything. thats why. I want to fight with all of you. I will complete soon elf set. get ready for fight. As Mattoni said Fair Play and our battle will be legendary. i hope so we can keep server Alive!  

Again countless, useless argues.

What I saw in this video is a good geared, strong slayer could win 99% strong SM. That's all. 

he is hitting and killing whe i use TP

Not he with Pierce attack, but Batflock was dealing damage. Sure, at least it is a "CHECK" report, so the last word will be said by Arturs or Ivan Nebraska. My word is, nothing suspicious. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

17 hours ago, SympLe said:

1. my nickname: BeMe
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 2.2
4. nickname of offender: DipDip  https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=DipDip&serv=server2

when he run out from safe zone he buffs while running and starting to hit while running, im dying when my HP is full of half full. Could you please check is he clear or not.

About this one - desynchronization. The client on your side starts to draw animations too late. This can happen near the safezone, when you don't see how opponent appears there.
BUT if you see things, if your opponent on your screen, start to run and hit - this is speedhack with a very high chance. Here i didn't see it.

You in mastery set fighting against slayer in mastery set, so triple excellent dmg or ignor can onehitting you. About your dying, debuff from elf and slayer drains a lot of HP.
In teleport synchronization is pretty bad, needs to keep mind this too.

Anyway, i've checked the logs and didn't find anything.

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280