MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
YanTo

Sega - Eternals/Nuke Bypassing of the Castle Siege buff

Server Sega
My nickname : Singular
I want to report Castle Sieges intentional buff removal!
The current Castle Siege owner intentionally created a new Guild and registered for the siege this week!
Almost all members of the Eternals have escaped the current Guild and joined a new Guild, Nuke!
Nuke has registered for the siege this week!
This action is only intended to remove the Castle Siege buff!

This is definitely a violation!

Eternals
11.PNG.8734268a78f2f7a8ee6b432d3d6eb918.PNG

Nuke
22.PNG.49fa7b29c76ab8ce73287a06433b3151.PNG

33.PNG.ba8557aa2ec6ac8e10fb13eba4af01e8.PNG
44.PNG.8d563b82f486fccfb7a2913c4f0e9bcd.PNG

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Just want to ask about 1 thing to make things clear. If the Eternal guild exists and only most of members changed the guild to another one, will the CS buff be removed? As I know, there won't be any problem about the buff if the guild is still not disbanded. If I'm wrong, correct me plz

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Chỉ muốn hỏi 1 điều cho rõ ràng thôi. Nếu bang hội vĩnh cửu tồn tại và chỉ có hầu hết các thành viên thay đổi bang hội này sang bang hội khác, liệu buff CS có bị xóa không? Như tôi biết, sẽ không có vấn đề gì về buff nếu bang hội vẫn chưa giải tán. Nếu tôi sai, xin hãy sửa cho tôi

For example - when all players left the guild, to create a new one, and just hand over castle from old guild to the new one - it's a violation.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, YanTo said:

For example - when all players left the guild, to create a new one, and just hand over castle from old guild to the new one - it's a violation.

"and just hand over castle from old guild to the new one - it's a violation."

Did we handed over from Eternals to NuKe? Is it NuKe already owner of the castle? Castle siege is on thursday? I see you forseen the future bruh

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just want to ask about 1 thing to make things clear. If the Eternal guild exists and only most of members changed the guild to another one, will the CS buff be removed? As I know, there won't be any problem about the buff if the guild is still not disbanded. If I'm wrong, correct me plz

Etrenals owner castles 7 week in a row , they are Their group is the defensive side, not the attacking side. If they leave the old Guil and create a new Guil and then get a 30% buff to become the attacking side, it's really unfair for the players, the buff castle is for for the weaker to have a chance to take the castle to bring competition to the server .Thanks all

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's just that they will also receive this buff in the battle with us. It started after their positions began to waver during the last capture.

• Like 1

2 минуты назад, Farvetto сказал:

First of all, after servers merged, buff should be removed
Secondly, if we dont win we dont break the rule, do we?

Then the castle needs to be freed. Right?

OK Guys, let me explain the situation. There is a unexpected changes in Eternals, that the GM can't play anymore and Eternals has to disband the guild. About the CS, it has been already agreed by @Arturs (better he confirm it here, this is why I mentioned him) that NuKe can participate in CS, can fight, BUT CAN'T WIN THE CS! If they win it, then it will be the violation. Maybe I got something wrong, better wait for Arturs answer. Until that, I want to lock the topic for nonstop discussions. Hope for ur understanding. Thanks

• Love 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

i wont say alot of thinks.
1st keep CS buff on merge was fair?
i would prefer the 1st to be without owner than u having 25% buff last week..
2nd did NuKe got the Castle already and we dont know?

• Love 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

23 минуты назад, Skedi сказал:

i wont say alot of thinks.
1st keep CS buff on merge was fair?
i would prefer the 1st to be without owner than u having 25% buff last week..
2nd did NuKe got the Castle already and we dont know?

Even with 25% enemy guild cant take castle. Next without buff be too ez and not interesting for you :)

3 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

Even with 25% enemy guild cant take castle. Next without buff be too ez and not interesting for you :)

what about castle should be empty last week and fresh CS?
theDartz had CS on Angel 5 weeks also so why they should get CS buff at all?
was that fair?

the reason of reguild has nothing to do with the CS
we reguild because Emcore doesnt have the time to be GM and we need new one

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

56 minutes ago, Devil said:

OK Guys, let me explain the situation. There is a unexpected changes in Eternals, that the GM can't play anymore and Eternals has to disband the guild. About the CS, it has been already agreed by @Arturs (better he confirm it here, this is why I mentioned him) that NuKe can participate in CS, can fight, BUT CAN'T WIN THE CS! If they win it, then it will be the violation. Maybe I got something wrong, better wait for Arturs answer. Until that, I want to lock the topic for nonstop discussions. Hope for ur understanding. Thanks

I can confirm it. 
Castle owners can't rebuild the guild and take castle from their old guild. This week 2 side guilds participate in the event, so if one of them takes a castle - they will become a new castle owners. And in the next CS, this new guild can participate.

I've spoken with their guild AGM, and he asked about how to resolve current situation without breaking the rule.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I would remind, about this rule 4.22 and 4.24

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege. Dummy guild is created specially to participate in Castle Siege and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the siege. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in siege, or main characters who were transferred to the dummy guild.

Penalty: Block of twink character owners for 14 days.

4.24. Any explicit agreements between guilds, participating in the Castle Siege (excluding alliances) are forbidden. Note: Decision will be made by examining provided evidence.

Hope that after tomorrow the castle siege won't be any actions, after which there will be bans or even neutral castle status. 
And to make it clearer and more detailed - I hope that new "Nuke" members won't play on "specific one side" on this CS. 

I hope for your discretion and Fairplay between all guilds.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280