MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
1987dbs

Góp ý vấn đề phát triển sever

Contribute to game development with GM
The x50 and x100 servers are mostly max reset so I hope the GM will increase the number of rs to 200 and have an event where the remaining points can be exchanged for items.
In addition, there is the issue of rewards in BC DV . events
Now when I go to the event, there are only 1-2 people participating, sometimes no one attends
Small suggestions that I hope GM will pay attention to

Hello. Max reset won't be increased, but "Hero reset" system will receive some changes, and will be more actual to make. 

About Mastery and excellent set - know about this issue too. Not sure when the situation will be changed, but some changes mandatory will appear in the future. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

Hello. Max reset won't be increased, but "Hero reset" system will receive some changes, and will be more actual to make. 

About Mastery and excellent set - know about this issue too. Not sure when the situation will be changed, but some changes mandatory will appear in the future. 

I've seen somewhere on forum you'r reply in november abd you said, that you will add smomething to Zen Moss. Because now its just Jewels and Zen Muun. Any plans?

18 hours ago, r0l1x said:

I've seen somewhere on forum you'r reply in november abd you said, that you will add smomething to Zen Moss. Because now its just Jewels and Zen Muun. Any plans?

No. We won't add there valuable items, otherwise, we just return at the start, where there were big farms of bots. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 8/31/2023 at 6:11 PM, Arturs said:

No. We won't add there valuable items, otherwise, we just return at the start, where there were big farms of bots. 

Exactly, I remember what the war was about those bot farms.
It's enough that now there are additional Maze Tickets. Zen lottery dont need anything more

etERNALS 2.png

On 8/31/2023 at 1:46 AM, r0l1x said:

+ ETOCA

• Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png