MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
salupa

Angel/HEROES-NonLa front guild

Server Angel

My nickname Salupa

Offender https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=NonLa&serv=server3

https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=HEROES&serv=server3

Heroes created a guild to remove bonds for capturing the castle. NonLa allegedly participates in the capture and receives bonuses. And this time they gave away the castle to NonLa. With this, they reset the buff of the attacking guild.

Here is a person whose account is in these two guilds.

https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Sauron&serv=server3

https://muxlegend.com/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Dkdimid&serv=server3

• Like 2

This is insolence. 
This time no one receives a ban, but next time bans will be. Added a new rule about Castle siege: 

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege. Dummy guild is created specially to participate in Castle Siege and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the siege. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in siege.

Penalty: Block of twink character owners for 14 days.

Additionally:
nonLA guild lost the castle, and this week castle will be neutral. 
nonLA & heroes guild lost their award bonuses
Castle Siege buff will be restored for the offensive side (but not for these 2 guilds)

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 minute ago, Arturs said:

This is insolence. 
This time no one receives a ban, but next time bans will be. Added a new rule about Castle siege: 

Additionally:
Castle Siege buff will be restored for the offensive side (but not for these 2 guilds)

Yes, I reported this issue back at x100. But you said there is no rule for the guild clone. And what rule is there for G clone registration, for example, they use 4 or 5 G clones

Additionally:

I disagree. Law does not work bakwards. What is not prohibited is allowed.

Yes, I reported this issue back at x100. But you said there is no rule for the guild clone. And what rule is there for G clone registration, for example, they use 4 or 5 G clones

I just highlighted it hete. So penalty should not apply to Heroes or clone guild.

@Arturs

I would like to hear your comment on this. 

@Arturs

Also I would like to ask this question : Is it allowed to use clone guild in siege when main guild is not used e.g. guild NonLa take part in CS but guild HEROES does not. Does it break the rules? What if guild NonLa is main guild and HEROES is clone now?

In fact, it's very difficult for G clones to take over unless the server dies and no guild participates. Last week, Thedark protected until the last minute.

I just want to make things clear because no one want to get banned. What are the circumstances that clone guild can take over the castle. 

One that comes to my mind is that main guild does not participate in CS. In this scenario clone guild cannot take the castle from main guild which means main guild must give up the castle for one week (and clone guild must reclaim the castle from new castle owner) or reguild the main guild (which results in giving up castle and there is no castle owner) and then register only with clone guild. 

If G Heroes disbands and forms a new guild, would the new guild be considered a G fake of G Heroes? And would it be subject to reporting?

59 minutes ago, emcore said:

I disagree. Law does not work bakwards. What is not prohibited is allowed.

Yes, that's why i didn't ban anyone. 

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege. Dummy guild is created specially to participate in Castle Siege and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the siege. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in siege.

Penalty: Block of twink character owners for 14 days.

I think this rule is pretty understandable. Using fake guilds for any manipulation is prohibited. Offload from the castle siege buff - one of them. 

45 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

the server dies and no guild participates.

The castle siege buff gives an opportunity to weaker guilds to participate in the event and receive a higher chance to win in the event. At least for 1-week the guild will receive some extra bonuses, items e.t.c. and make them a little bit stronger.
Offloading from the castle siege buff with a fake guild just demotivates for any other guilds to try to participate in the event. 

You didn't like that you don't have opponents, but at the same moment, you're making things, to takeoff the last chance for these opponents. 
I don't see here any fair play. I see only the insolence. So we will respond strictly to any attempts of this kind.

Closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280