MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
noywk1991

Reflect abuse suggestion

hey.. currently in sega theres an issue with abuse of reflect done by BK and i would like to share what is the problem.. why it is a problem.. the negative impact of it.. and then make a detailed suggestion how to fix it ! 

so currently the strongest way to build BK and argueably 1 of the strongest builds classes at the moment is items +9 exe with just reflect or reflect +HP and have 0 DD 
or ofc socket set with just reflect seed. (but currently all use exe +9)
the reason for that is how reflect work and the amount of HP bk has .   example cases for this would be Borg Bk and Optical BK.
having no DD/absorb high reflect and high HP makes them kill you if you attack them because reflect ignore the attacker defenses and is reflected as pure dmg.
its toxic ! 

the problem : 
the problem is.. this setting not only motivate the BKs not to upgrade gears to +13/15 or even make good items in general but it also motivate other players not to build items.. because the stronger you are and more dmg you have you will most likely end up getting 1 shoot by the reflect .   on top of that making +15 set or making your wings +15 will not help you at all. 
and it is a problem becuase this is a game about gearing and a person using exe set +reflect +0-9 which the max investment on it is just 50 bless should not kill or fight people who spent 30-40kbons on their chars !  

here is an example video link :  https://streamable.com/d4tjdx

motivating people to be weak and not upgrade items is unhealthy leave aside that its toxic.  

my suggestion ! 
so before i can give the suggestion let me give abit of explain and example how reflect works right now.   
so right now how reflect works is..   you hit a person with lets say 50% reflect (could be 3% chance to return 100%)
the defender have 0 DD 0 absorb  but he has 220k HP you hit him for 200k the dmg is not reduced because he does not have dd/absorb he take these 200k - def
then reflect 50% of this to you..   this means you the attacker take 100k dmg back..   this reflect dmg will then entirely ignore all items / stats you have and regardless of what items you may have you will still take 100k dmg.    combine it with enemy dmg you will endup dead.        another case is the 3% chance to return full dmg..  assuming its the same person with 0 dd you hit him for 200k if this proc you the attacker will also take 200k dmg back and your items will not effect this.  this is only effected by the person being attacked items 

now my suggestion for change ! 
change it so that reflect instead being effected by the person being attacked only.. . will only be effected by the attacker dd/absorb 
let me explain and give example pls :    all that it means is..   reflect will not be nerfed at all ! right now it calculate only 1 person DD/absorb and after change it will be the same 1 person DD/absorb effect the reflected dmg..    however..  instead of being based on the defending dd/absorb which motivate the defender to have 0 DD/absorb it will then be reduced only by the attacker person after being reflected !  

example :    
attacker deal 200k exe dmg in 1 hit
attacker have 50% absorb 50% dd
defender have 50% reflect
defender have 80% absorb 
defender have 50% dd

attacker hit defender for 200k hit,   50% of this dmg will now be recorded as full 100k(before any reduction)  and reflected to the attacker.  (we will get to this soon)  now the hit its self cotniue to hit the defender  and the defender will be hit for 200k * 0.2 (offset from absorb 80%) = 40k now these 40K dmg will be further reduced by the 50% dd 40k*0.5(DD offset)  = 20k.  the defender will be hit for 20k (exactly how it works right now) ..    now back to the attacker and reflect..    instead of only taking 50% of the 20k dmg as reflect (as it works now after reduction)  as true dmg.
the attcker will actually now take 50% of the original 200k dmg meaning the reflect dmg will be 100k,   however this 100k reflect dmg will now actually be mitigated by the absorb+DD of the attacker him self !    the calucation will be   50% of 200k original dmg = 100k reflect.   100k reflect will now be reduced by 50% absorb (100k*0.5 =50k) this 50k dmg will then be further reduced by the 50% dd of the attacker (50k*0.5 = 25k)  the attacker will take 25k reflect dmg to his life !  

i hope i explained my self well enough.   thank you for reading 
@Arturs  @Devil 

Broo, u want admin neft my BK -_-
Btw, when I'm maxing ref, I don't have any dmg.
And if I can win easily why do I need to use shield skills?
That's is my skill when controlling BK when heading to EBK, not about ref, and not all +9

12 minutes ago, tuanphan29 said:

Broo, u want admin neft my BK -_-
Btw, when I'm maxing ref, I don't have any dmg.
And if I can win easily why do I need to use shield skills?
That's is my skill when controlling BK when heading to EBK, not about ref, and not all +9

the question is.. you want to win on exe +9 set against people with lion+wigs +15 set +15 +muxes +15 and all expensive stuff? i think kinda unrealistic expectation you have.. its not directly about your bk is a general thing..  look at borg who isnt even an ene bk .. win MG with maxed out items..  all +15. .  why does that seem ok to you? 
how about you guys start making real BK realbuild with real items instead of relaying on troll toxic +9 set that cost 50 bless and expect to kill everyone? xD 

5 minutes ago, Much said:

it's funny to see top donators crying. "I'm too strong, please nerf everything that kills me"

nah..  have proper gear you will kill me on many classes..  but the concept of playing 50 bless worth items exe +9 and kill everyone or create a problem that being stronger = bad thing is a bad concept 

4 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

nah..  have proper gear you will kill me on many classes..  but the concept of playing 50 bless worth items exe +9 and kill everyone or create a problem that being stronger = bad thing is a bad concept 

that concept has been around for ever, just get full bk buff and it won't bother you. 
Because anyway at any boss situation they don't have dmg to kill them.

35 minutes ago, tuanphan29 said:

As your AG skills neither, who can give dame when have nothing of AG, we need to neft that.

lets talk some facts..  this doesnt motivate you to be weaker other way around it motivate you to be stronger deal more dmg to kill me before wasting much AG 

also now the main fact did you know theres a counter for this skill? theres auto recover AG in the ML ! yes yes.. how many of you guys take it? 0 none does.. why? because why would you waste 20 points taking it.. right?   but we GL spend 40 points on improving ag drain ! image.png.51ed2e5f5b580e80ee223abec1764f74.pngimage.png.bb5e897ad287359c79b10e3b3ddff9e2.pngimage.png.51ed2e5f5b580e80ee223abec1764f74.png

This is the default reflect mechanic and it is a game tactics from the very begging of this game. 

I can understand both sides, but don't see the way, how we can change it right now. If you have other suggestion - please write about it. At least i can say, what we can (technically) make or not.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

16 minutes ago, Arturs said:

This is the default reflect mechanic and it is a game tactics from the very begging of this game. 

I can understand both sides, but don't see the way, how we can change it right now. If you have other suggestion - please write about it. At least i can say, what we can (technically) make or not.

fair, and i accept that.  but i would love if you try find a way that +9 exe set wth 0 gear basically total gear worth of 50 bless that can make in first days of server win pvp against fully maxed out gear.   i feel like it takes away the point of getting good items when basically less = more..  especially when the whole concept of mux server especially is gear . with set bonus being huge factor and grades and almost unlimited amount of progressing.    it kind of telling people.. dont bother make any item.. just make leather set +0+ref+HP.. and you can fight everyone in server. i hope you can come up with idea to solve this issue.  i dont mind losing pvp.. i lose to some..  but fair pvp is what we want,