MUX Legend Community
pikapika

DL

@Arturs  DL dominance in PVE ends when?  40rr? 50rr? 100rr ever?  i say nothing about pvp.. its far too early to speak of PVP.. but meanwhile since day 1 DL is far superior to all other classes in PVE..
when we all classes struggle in atlans 1 in day 1 DL easily and comfortably farm tarkan ..   hes unbelieveably tanky from early on and also have very high pve dmg and range.. 

i know that 100rr matters and pvp and all.. but meanwhile DLS mains are far advanced in gearing becuase they can comfortably stand on mobs and farm zen and jewels and they can KS easily and they ks and hunt mini bosses for pentas much more easily..          right now...  there is DL and there is all the rest as if the balance done between other classes excluding DL . 
 do something about it pls..    

2 hours ago, pikapika said:

@Arturs  DL dominance in PVE ends when?  40rr? 50rr? 100rr ever?  i say nothing about pvp.. its far too early to speak of PVP.. but meanwhile since day 1 DL is far superior to all other classes in PVE..
when we all classes struggle in atlans 1 in day 1 DL easily and comfortably farm tarkan ..   hes unbelieveably tanky from early on and also have very high pve dmg and range.. 

i know that 100rr matters and pvp and all.. but meanwhile DLS mains are far advanced in gearing becuase they can comfortably stand on mobs and farm zen and jewels and they can KS easily and they ks and hunt mini bosses for pentas much more easily..          right now...  there is DL and there is all the rest as if the balance done between other classes excluding DL . 
 do something about it pls..    

We know about the problem. DL damage way too OP for that class in Sega. Soon it will be fixed. No worries

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

DL damage? Are you serious? he is not so big, but the def is already logical from the Horse, I have a summoner 0 reset twin is in Takan 2, it seems to me that most do something wrong ...

22 hours ago, sexybeastt said:

DL damage? Are you serious? he is not so big, but the def is already logical from the Horse, I have a summoner 0 reset twin is in Takan 2, it seems to me that most do something wrong ...

its a combination. . maybe the dmg in its self isnt too high but in combination with def and range and speed it is indeed far too high..  horse is 50% absorb that other classes dont have..  so DL doesnt deserve doing equal and obv not better damage. 

• Like 1

DL dmg/dps is terrible 🙂 he's tanky but dont forget dl has less absorb on cape.

Imagine fighting a boss and trowing toilet paper in his face, thats how a dl works.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kiki said:

DL's damage, Elf's damage...what about Slayer dmg?Not to OP?)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Ok,so if elves are good in the begging,(so as DL)so they should be bad in the late game?! At least DL has defence.Elf has nothing.No dps,no deff.Only as support.Sad destiny)

On 12/7/2022 at 7:21 PM, Blax said:

DL dmg/dps is terrible 🙂 he's tanky but dont forget dl has less absorb on cape.

Imagine fighting a boss and trowing toilet paper in his face, thats how a dl works.

So my dl had 32767 (ingame u see 33767) strength high agi and some ene. Still slapping mobs/bossen with toilet paper, in best a wet towel. A slayer Who is less geared, have same strenght and few k less agi had 4x my dps. Should give dl a 1 star on dmg and rename to tank lord instead of dark lord lmao.

5 часов назад, Blax сказал:

So my dl had 32767 (ingame u see 33767) strength high agi and some ene. Still slapping mobs/bossen with toilet paper, in best a wet towel. A slayer Who is less geared, have same strenght and few k less agi had 4x my dps. Should give dl a 1 star on dmg and rename to tank lord instead of dark lord lmao.

my dl with full str, ene and ~20k agi still cant go higher then swamp of darkness/deep dungeon. 

9 hours ago, davtandav said:

lol DL complaining about their class... try RF and GL my friends.. 

Thank you for giving usefull information with actual numbers, o wait u didnt =D

• Love 1

On 12/10/2022 at 12:39 PM, Blax said:

DL is a tank without dmg. a DL with good gears can stand on a spot and even taking paralyze can survive.
DL gets 7 stats for each lvl up
DL gets 50% absorb from Horse

SL is a damager, this classes advantage is batflock, coz this skill gives pierce attack to deal more dmg. But any class with middle gears can cut a slayer like a paper which has maxed geared. 

in Prime DL has 36k def in RUUD set, where slayer with +15 exc set and other +15 items got only 27k max ) Now u want to say it is not fair?)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Devil said:

DL is a tank without dmg. a DL with good gears can stand on a spot and even taking paralyze can survive.
DL gets 7 stats for each lvl up
DL gets 50% absorb from Horse

SL is a damager, this classes advantage is batflock, coz this skill gives pierce attack to deal more dmg. But any class with middle gears can cut a slayer like a paper which has maxed geared. 

in Prime DL has 36k def in RUUD set, where slayer with +15 exc set and other +15 items got only 27k max ) Now u want to say it is not fair?)

Im talking about sega right now so useless to pull prime in here.

Disagree with duel dl had 0 chance vs sl, even though gearset of dl was better then sl (sl weapon darkangel+9, dl had manticore+9)

7 hours ago, Blax said:

Im talking about sega right now so useless to pull prime in here.

Disagree with duel dl had 0 chance vs sl, even though gearset of dl was better then sl (sl weapon darkangel+9, dl had manticore+9)

Prime was just an example. 

If we talk about DL dmg, why don't we talk about Slayer def? DL doesn't need even SD Potion to stand in front of any class, not even talking about the high dmg of it because of misconfig.

7 hours ago, Blax said:

Disagree with duel dl had 0 chance vs sl

eehmm, I couldn't find such sentence by my side. Coz I didn't say that. with same gears (or almost same level) they won't kill each other until one of them gets Paralyze. DL will win because of high def and absorb, SL will win because of low damage of DL. And from some eternity later may be potions will end and one of them will fall (and I think it will be slayer). 

And about damage, yes DL's damage has to be lower. U can't have a class with high def and high damage. DL already has many advantages.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, davud133 said:

Devil, many DLs saying that DL has been nerfed already, is that true? we haven't seen any announcement 

Don't worry Blax next we will nerf slayer XDDD

Mattoni )

As I know there is no nerf for now. Only GL dmg increased for 5 or 6%, that's all. @Arturs will answer

6 hours ago, davud133 said:

Devil, many DLs saying that DL has been nerfed already, is that true? we haven't seen any announcement 

Don't worry Blax next we will nerf slayer XDDD

Mattoni )

The last changes in classes were on the 27 November, before the first CS. 

Like i've said in this topic: "Balance is about PVP/PVE on max resets". And also there is #4 message, with the list of minimal requirements.

13 hours ago, Blax said:

This is only a weapon. How about set tier, count of options, excellent options, set bonus, extra options on the set, harmony options, buffs, guild quest buff, achievement buff, SD potions, , pets, quests stats count, attack speed, master and majestic skill tree, wings options and level, reset, level e.t.c? 

There are a lot of variables and a lot of circulates. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

В 12.12.2022 в 13:44, Arturs сказал:

The last changes in classes were on the 27 November, before the first CS. 

Like i've said in this topic: "Balance is about PVP/PVE on max resets". And also there is #4 message, with the list of minimal requirements.

This is only a weapon. How about set tier, count of options, excellent options, set bonus, extra options on the set, harmony options, buffs, guild quest buff, achievement buff, SD potions, , pets, quests stats count, attack speed, master and majestic skill tree, wings options and level, reset, level e.t.c? 

There are a lot of variables and a lot of circulates. 

Может Эльфам все таки добавить в пве дмг?) Серьезно,82 ресса,воскресный гайон не могу пройти.😃