MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaosangel

Devil Square?

Have you considered doing something with Devil Square? I mean, there are only 4 spots, always full with endgame players or their zen mules.

Can you increase the number of spots, reduce the daily entrances and make them per account? This way starting and midgame players can also do Devil Square.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, chaosangel said:

Have you considered doing something with Devil Square? I mean, there are only 4 spots, always full with endgame players or their zen mules.

Can you increase the number of spots, reduce the daily entrances and make them per account? This way starting and midgame players can also do Devil Square.

I agree. need and or reduce the number per day and per 1 acc. 

12 hours ago, veeoo8241 said:

Agreed, should be like before where mobs are all over DS. 

Without spots, there were much fewer people in the DS. 
Increase to count of spots, and there will be chaos, only 4 spots fit correctly. 

Any other suggestions? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I think there are still a good amount of active people going DS and BC. 4 spots doesnt work too well right now. I think DS set up as before where mobs all over place is good. 

42 минуты назад, veeoo8241 сказал:

I think there are still a good amount of active people going DS and BC. 4 spots doesnt work too well right now. I think DS set up as before where mobs all over place is good. 

When ds be as before - no one go in ds. It was useless event.

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Without spots, there were much fewer people in the DS. 
Increase to count of spots, and there will be chaos, only 4 spots fit correctly. 

Any other suggestions? 

How about 2-3 entries per day per account? After all the only reward is zen, and there are many ways to earn it besides DS.

I think old format was good (mobs everywhere). Not for melee but anyway.

You reworked mobs so it will be relevant.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

They should make 2acc per PC and thats it, server has turned out to be some kind of nonstop farm afk mechanism.

Noone goes to DS for zen, they go to get there ruud, then have other acc that farms tickets etc.

39 minutes ago, hustlerx said:

They should make 2acc per PC and thats it, server has turned out to be some kind of nonstop farm afk mechanism.

Noone goes to DS for zen, they go to get there ruud, then have other acc that farms tickets etc.

for now it is only 3 windows per PC. But there is no way to block VM's (for now)

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, hustlerx said:

Last update fixed that? No more offlevel without VIP. 3 Acct per PC is fine. 

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Last update fixed that? No more offlevel without VIP. 3 Acct per PC is fine. 

Its fine when its too late already, unless you are one from heroes vn guild or you havent reached max rr and seen what happens.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:05 AM, hustlerx said:

Its fine when its too late already, unless you are one from heroes vn guild or you havent reached max rr and seen what happens.

max rr isn't that hard to achieve, getting to 600 master level in the other hand.....

In any case, maybe we need the ruud reward for every BC and DS level