MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Orokian

New Event [Tournament of Power]

I know it looks abit overkill at the beginning, but this event is to drive old players to participate and increase server activity & give us a chance to use it as marketing.

Additionally, if the prizes are not high, I doubt any max players will even bother attending the event considering it will take a minimum of 1hour per division.

Also, the event is mostly for newbies to get access to items that are in reality unreachable. Newbies have a very low chance of ever getting Asteroth, Medusa, GoD, Erohim e.t.c - Yes, they can donate to get a jump start, but not everyone wants to join a server and spend money every month to get up to a certain power level (Probably one of the reasons we see activity dropping).

Thanks for the encouragement my guys :D

• Like 1

@Arturs and I'd suggest to give a reward to the best suggestion, which will be the 1st winner, Orokian)

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

I like events like this, but what i don't like - is the prizes. The strongest just will be stronger.
Without valuable prizes - no one participates. 

I had an alternative version. We can create a separate server with identical accounts. Just skill, nothing more. 
Players can choose a class, and should set up their own stat build and skill trees. Also in the vault will be different items, with different options e.t.c.

Something like this

• Love 3
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

12 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I like events like this, but what i don't like - is the prizes. The strongest just will be stronger.
Without valuable prizes - no one participates. 

I had an alternative version. We can create a separate server with identical accounts. Just skill, nothing more. 
Players can choose a class, and should set up their own stat build and skill trees. Also in the vault will be different items, with different options e.t.c.

Something like this

That's why i had the idea of 3 divisions!!

Your idea sounds cool too, it's just that, older players have been farming, buying, crafting, upgrading their items for stuff like this. Yes we have CS and normal PVP to enjoy, but this will give another status to the victor, without Buffs, cheats, potions e.t.c. Clear skill and game knowledge..IDK if you get my point.

It will also be a good indicator of the PVP balance

Yes the rewards might be abit extreme, i get it but as you said - Without valuable prizes - no one participates. 

Either way, whatever we get close to this we are happy i guess